Activate Windows 8 Online
While almost all P6 versions have been able to run on a 64-bit operating system for some time, with the release of the 64-bit Primavera P6 client, you can now expect a more robust tool that can now access more native RAM and likely perform better. Your product key should be in the box that the Windows DVD came in, or in an email that shows that you bought Windows. To run windows we need windows activation key. So all Product Keys and Activation Keys are also working to the corresponding editions of Windows 8.1. Operating System Edition Product Key Windows Windows Professional GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 Windows Professional N HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY Windows Enterprise MHF9N-XY6XB-WVXMC-BTDCT-MKKG7.
- Windows 8: Windows 8.1 Features
- How to change the activation key to activate Windows 10, 8
- Understand the Activity Lifecycle
- Windows serial keys all Windows 8.1... - SupeR HackeR
- How to install the Media Center Pack in Windows 8.1
- How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 8.1 With a
- Shortcut to Opening Programs and Features in Windows 10, 8
- Find Serial Number of Windows PC
- Ways to enter and change product key in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Activating Windows 8.1 + Media Center with Genuine Windows
A Example: Upgrading and Redeploying SOA Order Booking
In order to add features to Windows 8.1 a serial key is. Add Features including Media Center to Windows 8. The extracted features are then fused for decision making in the second. Windows 8.1 Features List - Last updated on June 12, 2020 by VG. Many of us know that Windows 8.1 (codenamed Windows Blue) is an update for Windows 8 and Windows RT. Windows 8.1 tries to fix issues and annoyances which many Windows 8 users are facing such as missing Start button, annoying hot corners, inability to customize Metro stuff, etc. Well what feature where you trying to add?
Key you cannot add features in Windows 8
Windows Product Key Viewer is a lightweight and portable piece of software whose purpose is to reveal the Windows product key. PDF creating and editing software. Join an activity with your class and find or create your own quizzes and flashcards. Windows 8.1 is an operating system that was produced by Microsoft and released as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Code samples - Windows app development.
Free windows 8.1 product key does not work in Add Features to
Windows 8.1 add features key. Then I wondered what the key is when I ran into this post. Step 3: Click the executable file to start the. Type features on the Windows 8.1 start screen and select the "Add features to Windows 8.1" entry from the results. Use this webcam software for making the videos more effective by using the world-famous effects inside your live video going to your audiences.
Add features to windows 8.1 product key generator
After the update and the new key installation your KMS server will support client KMS activation for all Windows versions from Vista up to Win 8.1/ 2020 R2. KMS keys for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2020 R2. The list of KMS keys which should be used for Window Server 2020 R2 and Windows 8 on KMS server. Windows 8 already contains a barrage of over 300 new features. It was released to manufacturing on August 27, 2020, and broadly released for retail sale on October 17 of the same year, about a year after the retail release of its predecessor. Please see below for information regarding some of the key removed features. CODE DATE TIME INSTRUCTOR FEE* 424693 WED, APRIL 8 1 – 4: 30 pm P. Lloyd $25 GREETING CARDS 424694 WED, MAY 27 1 – 4: 30 pm P. Lloyd $25 GREETING CARDS 424695 WED, JUNE 10 1 – 4: 30 pm P. Lloyd.
Key generator how to Fix Windows 8.1 Error Codes? Tech Me World
How to Add Features to Windows 8 and "Add features to Make sure to buy a product key that's specifically for Add features to Windows 8. Re: windows 8 asking me for a new product key to add features? The Android project wizard created the corresponding MainActivity class for your activity code. Add More Features including Media Center to Windows 8 Release Preview easily using this tutorial. Then I realized that the Media Center Pack is missing (when I looked under Systems).
Keygen add features to windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community
Adjust this class to the following.
Download Windows 8.1 PRO ISO Image 32 Bit & 64 Bit Free
New Generation: Autocad 2020 free download full version. Here are its coolest new features. Microsoft's Build Conference in San Francisco, California, on April 2, 2020, it was released in final form to Windows Phone developers on April 14, 2020 and reached general availability on August 4, 2020. Activation helps verify that Windows hasn't been used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Snippets of ready-to-use code that accomplish small, but useful, tasks of interest to UWP app developers.
Cracked no "Add Features to Windows 8.1"? Here's the Media Pack
The update's jam-packed with little things that add up to a big improvement over Windows 8. Here are the incredible features of Windows 8. If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your MSA with your digital license, that will be your MSA containing the digital license. In this scenario, the feature cannot be added, and a restore operation starts. US8620819B2 - Remote feature activator ... - Google Patents.
Add features to Windows 8.1 - Product Key not recognised
US7681245B2 US10/232, 906 US23290602A US7681245B2 US 7681245 B2 US7681245 B2 US 7681245B2 US 23290602 A US23290602 A US 23290602A US 7681245 B2 US7681245 B2 US 7681245B2 Authority US United States Prior art keywords information feature configuration file type configuration Prior art date 2020-08-30 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. I have purchased windows 8 Full licences to upgrade my HP PC shipped with pre-installed windows 8 key. In case you have lost your product key, you can retrieve it using a key finder. Moderator Join Date Mar 2020 Posts 1, 760. If you already have 8.1 Pro then the add features menu will allow you to purchase a key or enter a key for Windows Media Center.
Serial number install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant
Sign in as an administrator to add your Microsoft account. I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 with no problem. Android Studio for beginners, Part 1: Installation and https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=870. Windows Professional Key & ISO Free Download. Ive just been to check for updates, and I noticed a link on the left which says, "Add features to windows 8.1", which I clicked on. Then I get a screen which says: quote Enter your product key Make sure you enter the new product key you purchased to add features and not the one that came with your pc or current copy of windows.
- Algebra 2 Worksheets (pdf) with answer keys
- Add features to windows 8.1 product key not recognised
- How to Enable or Install Windows Media Center in Windows 8
- Install Windows 8.1 without a Product Key (Skip Key Input)
- Windows 8.1 Product Key and Activation Guide
- Windows 8 Pro Product Key Updated
- US7681245B2 - Remote feature activator ... - Google Patents
Windows 10 April update (1803) megathread
Update isn't live yet but you can join community chat https://aka.ms/community-discord to get notified whenever the update starts rolling.
Windows 10 April Update is rolling out now, if you're not seeing it on Windows update yet you can upgrade manually via Upgrade assistant or media creation tools.
What's new/changed in April update
- Start now uses the Fluent Design Reveal effect in the apps list, on tiles and on the rail
- Right-clicking on an UWP app will now show a quick link to Advanced Options for that app as "Settings"
- Explorer, Music, Files and Pictures are now added to the Rail by default
- The number of groups in the All apps list has been reduced by 29 and 36 for Chinese (Simplified) and Japanese respectively
- On Pro for Workstation and Enterprise, the default apps have been changed to be more productivity-focused
Cortana + search
- If Cortana recognizes a book, shopping item, restaurant, recipe movie, TV show or other things, she will now prompt you to put it in a list
- Cortana is no longer capable of providing proactive content
- Cortana can now recognize your location to show location based notifications
- Cortana will now suggest Activities to resume to
- Your profile picture and controls to lock your account, log off or switch to another user are now visible within Cortana
- The List and Collections features have been merged into the Collections app
- Cortana now supports natural language compatibility for Spotify
- Cortana Lists can no longer be accessed from the rail
- The Cortana app profile page has been revamped
- Skills in Cortana's notebook now come with tips
Taskbar + Action center
- Links like "Collapse" and "Clear all" now use your accent color in the non-colored Action center
- Swiping with 2 fingers will now dismiss all notifications
- When using a 12-hours clock, Action center will now use "AM" and "PM" instead of "a" and "p"
- Notification Toasts that do not support being dismissed into the Action center will now show an X instead of an arrow
- The language icon has been updated in the Input flyout to match the icon used on the touch keyboard
- The app view for people in MyPeople is now a list instead of a grid
- The Near Share-quick action has been added
- Action center now uses reveal
- The "Clear all" option has been renamed "Clear all notifications"
- Timeline replaces Task View in the taskbar
- Timeline has been added to show activities of apps that support it
- Currently open apps are now shown on top of your timeline
- Virtual Desktops has been relocated to the top of Timeline
- The taskbar now uses an acrylic background
- The Clock & Calendar, Volume, My People, Input and Share flyouts now use an acrylic background
- When a toast is dismissed while writing content in its interactive fields, the content will now be saved and will stay accessible in the Action center
- If a warning or alert is triggered by Windows Update, a new tray icon will appear to inform you of this
- You can now drag-and-drop people to rearrange them in My People
- People that aren't pinned to the taskbar can now also cause a pop in My People
- My People will now suggest apps to install that support My People
- The Reveal effect in the clock and Calendar flyout has been updated to make the day with focus appear lighter
- The Focus Assist Quick Action is no longer a toggle but a multi-step button
- The context menu now contains an option to remove everything from that hour or day from your Timeline
- Timeline will only show 4 days of activity by default
- Switching between the Focus Assist modes between priority online, alarms only or off can now be done again from the Action center context menu
- The People flyout now uses the accent color when "Show accent color on Start, taskbar and action center" is selected in Color Settings
- CalendarView now uses Reveal
- The Reveal effect has been softened
- The Network flyout on the lock screen has been updated from its Windows 8.1 look to allign with the Windows 10 version
- When the touch keyboard is invoked or dismissed, it will now animate
- Reveal now fully works in the Light
- Animations for headers, pane opening and item selection has been added to NavigationViews
- Border Reveal is no longer applied in ListView and TreeView
- AppBarButtons now have a 2px margin between them
- The on-screen keyboard's colors have been inverted
- The cloud state of files and folder in the Navigation Pane will now be shown there
- Edge will be added as a shortcut on the desktop by default
- A tab can now be muted by clicking the sound icon or from its context menu
- "Extensions" has been renamed "Add more features" and move to the top of the ellipses menu
- Address fields and other related fields can now be filled in automatically by Edge
- Settings to manage form entries have been added to Advanced Settings
- Text spacing settings have been added for Reading View
- The active tab, address bar, favorites bar and "Find on Page"-bar are no longer acrylic
- The title bar has been updated with a more transparent acrylic
- The dark theme has been reworked with a darker UI
- Buttons and lists in Edge's UI now use the reveal effect
- Icons on the address bar will appear slightly smaller
- Favorites in the favorite bar can now be set to not show their label individually
- It is no longer possible to hide labels for all favorites at once
- The favorites bar can now be hidden by right-clicking on it
- Edge now supports Activities
- Precision Touch Pads will now allow you to pinch-to-zoom or use two-finger panning to interact with websites in the same way a touchscreen would
- The Hub is now wider and the sections are now displayed on the side instead of the top with their title in a collapsible view
- Card information can now be saved and automatically filled in in the future and settings for this behavior have been added
- A "Notes"-pop-over menu has been added to navigate between notes
- Books can now show recommendations if the library is empty
- You can now filter by expired rentals in the book library
- The URL bar will now show the Books icon and title rather than the URI
- Support for Audio Narrated Books with EPUB Media Overlays has been added
- The Favorites Bar will now be enabled automatically if there is at least 1 favorite in it on Start and the New tab page independently from the "Show favorites bar" setting
- You can now set Edge to never remember passwords for a certain domain
- Auto-filling saved passwords is now supported in InPrivate mode
- Extensions now work in InPrivate mode when set to do so
- When opened with a mouse, the ellipses menu will now be smaller
- When viewing a certificate, users can now show the certificate itself in a sidebar
- In full screen-mode, the full Edge UI will now be available by moving your mouse to the top of the screen
- "Clutter-free printing" has been added as a new option to the Print dialog, allowing you to remove ads
- Dragging a website from the address bar to the Favorites bar will now show the favicon and name of the website
- The last opened Reading List item now has a new design which uses Acrylic
- Windows Defender Application Guard should now be lighter and faster
- Widnows Defender Application Guard now allows you to download files to the host
PDF + EPUB
- Free EPUB books can now be saved
- Books can now be removed, pinned or searched for in the Microsoft Store from the Book hub
- Bookmarks for EPUBs and PDFs can now be edited within the same flyout
- EPUB, PDF and Reading View has been redesigned with Fluent Design in mind
- Go-to-page in the Seek bar has been updated to support PDF Page Labels and EPUB Page List
- Reflowable EPUB books and Reading View for websites can now break the words on the page into syllables or highlight different parts of speech like nouns, verbs and adjectives
- Books, PDFs and Reading View pages now work full-screen
- Reading progress, notes, bookmarks and annotations will now roam faster to other devices voor books
- General improvements to EPUB books and PDFs and Books when using a screen reader
- You can now export and clear your book data
- The tools can now be docked vertically
- Support for Service Workers is now fully enabled, introducing support for offline web sites and push notifications
- CSS backdrop-filter is now available
- Subresource integrity is now available
- The ANGLE Backend is now used for WebGL
- Edge will now fire a Pointer Event with pointerType of "touch" when using Precision Touch Pad gestures
- "Enable iterative drawing algorithm" has been added as an option enabled by default
- "Enable OpenType variable fonts" is now enabled by default
- Full support for CSS extensions for OpenType Font Variations
- Support to use Notification API in extensions
- Support for elements on HTMLFieldsetElement
- Support for ping on anchor element
- "WebGL Uses ANGLE Backend" has been added
- "Enable OpenType variable fonts" has been added
- When using the Japanese touch keyboard, address bar suggestions will now show as you type rather than waiting for the candidate string to be committed
- Sound has been added as a new page and allows you to change the volume, audio output device, microphone input device and test your microphone
- You can now enable "Near Share" on the Shared experiences page and set its download location
- The brightness of SDR content on a HDR display can now be adjusted under "Display"
- Detailed information about your display can now be seen in "Advanced display settings" linked on the Display page
- "Advanced display settings" shows information about your desktop resolution, active signal resolution, refresh rate, bit depth, color format and color space
- "Advanced scaling" has been added under Display and allows you to enable "Fix scaling for apps"
- When Windows detects an app that might have become blurry, a toast will be shown requesting to fix this
- A top level link to Storage Settings has been added to free up space
- "Free up space now" can now clean Windows upgrade log files, System created Windows Error Reporting Files, Windows Defender Antivirus, Thumbnails, Temporary Internet Files, Device driver packages, DirectX Shader Cache, Downloaded Program Files, Diagnostic data viewer database files and Delivery Optimization Files in addition to its previously available 4 categories
- "Show suggestions occasionally in Timeline" has been added under Multitasking
- "Focus assist" has been added as a new page
- You can now set when Focus assist has to turn on automatically
- Focus assist can now be set to turn on automatically in presentations, in full screen games or when you are at home
- Apps and people that may break through Focus assist can now be set
- A summary can now be accessed to see what you missed during Focus assist
- Sound has been moved to the second place in the menu
- A number of links to other sound settings have been added to Sound
- "App volume and devices preferences" has been added under Sound and allows you to manage the audio input and output for each app individually
- A link to System info has been added under About
- Quiet Hours has been renamed Focus Assist
- The Multitasking icon has been updated to reflect Timeline
- "Graphics Settings" has been added under Display to allow you to choose the preferred graphics performance an app should have, with options for System default, Power saving and High performance
- Volume icons will now show as muted when the volume is muted
- Resetting the App volume and device preferences page will now also reset app specific volumes you've set back to default
- Account Protection and Device Security have been added to About
- The font and size used in the handwriting panel can now be changed between Segoe UI, Segoe Print and Segoe Script
- Options to enable multilingual text prediction has been added under "Typing"
Network & Internet
- You can now select a network for which to show the overview of used data
- A data limit can now be set under Data usage
- Background data can now be restricted in general or when roaming
- A settings has been added to tell Windows to prefer Cellular data over Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections can now be set to have background data restrictions
- Pinning the Data usage page to Start will now result in a Live Tile
- The option to create a new HomeGroup has been removed
- The number of people you can pin can now be changed from 1 and 10 or all people in the flyout in My People
- Suggestions in the My People flyout can now be disabled
- Fonts has been added as a new page to manage Fonts
- Details about fonts have been added and you can now preview a font with your own string
- "Startup" has been added as a new page to provide settings for apps that should start at startup
- UWP apps that are set to launch at startup will now show the tasks they are specified to do by their developer
- Per-app app settings now will show all permissions the app supports
- The publisher and version of the app is now shown in the app detail page
- A link to battery usage, lock screen notification settings and default apps has been added to the app settings pages
- An app can now be terminated and/or uninstalled from its detail page
- You can now manage which execution aliases you want apps to be able to use
- You can now set Windows to automatically adjust a video based on the lightning in your environment
- You can now sort your startup apps
- You can no longer set how video playback should work while on battery power
- "Stream HDR video" has been enabled for more devices
- You can now calibrate your display with built-in HDR video output with "Change calibration settings for HDR video on my built-in display"
- When allowed, Windows will now repopulate Windows Spotlight and badges on the lock screen if the PC is at rest in on the lock screen
- "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting my device after an update or restart" now affects startup of applications
- Security questions and answers can now be added to local accounts to help with password recovery
- On Windows 10 devices in S mode, you can now setup a PC with Windows Hello or PIN without a password
- The "Use my sign-in info..." text has been updated
Time & language
- The default keyboard can now be changed independently from the display language
- Enabling hardware keyboard suggestions can now be done from the Keyboard settings
- The "Choose a language to install" UI has been revamped into a model instead of a full page
- Each language entry now shows if it supports display, text-to-speech, speech recognition and/or handwriting
- When installing a new language, the user gets the option to add additional usecases (like text-to-speech, etc.) and to set it as the display language
- Language resources are now managed by the Microsoft Store, allowing them to be updated on a more regular basis
- You can now change the behavior of the Emoji Panel to hide after selecting one emoji
Ease of Access
- The rail has been reorganized and now contains grouping headers
- The descriptions for some settings have been rewritten
- "Display" has been added as a new page with options to change the scaling of your primary screen, change the brightness, disable animations, disable transparency, disable the desktop background and the duration of a notification's visibility
- Keyboard shortcuts are now shown under their relevant settings instead of at the bottom of the page for "Magnifier"
- Background and window has been split up in "Change caption background" and "Dim window content" under "Closed captions"
- Narrator's keyboard shortcut can now be disabled
- Narrator can now be set to start automatically after login or before login for all users
- The voice volume for Narrator can now be changed independently
- Narrator can now let you hear voiced Narrator errors
- Narrator can now be set to play an audio cue to confirm if an action was performed
- You can now switch the Narrator cursor movement mode between Normal and Advanced
- Narrator can now be set to sync the cursor and system focus
- Narrator can now be set to read and interact with the mouse
- You can now lock the Narrator keys to make sure you don't have to press them for each command
- Under "Keyboard" it is now possible to disable the shortcut key for Sticky Keys, Toggle Keys and Filter Keys
- Options to move faster when holding Ctrl and slower when holding Shift have been removed from "Mouse"
- You can no longer set mouse keys when Num Lock is enabled under "Mouse"
- The speech output for Narrator can now be changed under "Select audio channel for Narrator speech output"
- Color options will now show a colorwheel to help you choose the right filter
- "High contrast" and "Color" have been split up in their own pages
- Color Filters now provides a description of the filter you're using
- Narrator now allows to control the verbosity of text characteristics
- Aduio has been added as a new page and allows you to change the volume, enable mono audio and show visual audio alerts
- Speech Recognition has been added as a new page and allows you to enable Windows Speech Recognition
- Eye Gaze Control has been added as a new page
- Adds "Curser, pointer, and touch feedback" and moves cursor thinness, pointer size and color and touch feedback settings to this new page
- The current Narrator settings can now be set to be used for login
- The hotkey to send feedback when Narrator is running can now be set to Caps Lock + E
- Under Audio, a new "Change other sound settings" link has been added to the classic sound settings
- "Other options" has been removed
- Under Display, it is now possible to disable automatically hiding scrollbars
- Under Color filters, it is now possible to disable the color filters hotkey
- "Cursor, pointer and touch feedback" has been renamed "Cursor & pointer size"
- "High Contrast Black" is now the default High contrast theme
- Help links have been added to Narrator to help you learn to use Narrator
- Speech now includes information and settings for dictation, Cortana and Windows Speech Recognition
- A number of "Related settings"-links have been added to Ease of Access
- Under "Notifications" a setting has been added to disable collection suggestions
- "Activity history" has been added and contains all data Cortana uses for "Pick up where you left off"
- "Documents", "Pictures" and "Videos" have been added as new pages under Privacy, allowing you to disable access to these 3 areas of your device on a per-app basis
- Activity history can now be filter by accounts
- Access to Account info, Contacts, Callendar, Call history, Email, Tasks, Messaging, Documents, Pictures and Videos can now be disabled on a system level, stopping anything from requesting these permissions
- Win32 apps installed from outside the Microsoft Store are now also affected by the "Let apps use my camera hardware" setting
- Windows Camera is no longer hidden from the list of apps that can use your camera
- You can now choose if Windows should sync your activities with the cloud, this enables a 30 day history in Timeline
- Under "Diagnostics & feedback" you can now find a setting to enable data viewing
- A button has been added to downoad and open Diagnostic Data Viewer ○ You can now view your diagnostics data by event ○ Diagnostic events can now be searched through ○ You can now filter on category
- Privacy has been split in "Windows permissions" and "App permissions" subsections
- "File system" has been added as a new page to allow apps access to your file system
- You can now delete all Diagnostic data from "Diagnostics & feedback"
- The user dictionary can now be viewed under "Speech, Inking & Typing"
Update & Security
- The bandwidth used by foreground downloads can now be limited for Windows Update and Microsoft Store updates
- "View installed update history" has been moved to the bottom of the Windows Update page
- The description explaining how Windows Update works has been removed
- "Options for restarts" has been removed from Windows Update
- Windows Update now shows an additional button with more restart options when an update is waiting for a reboot to install
- Windows Update will now show a longer message when your device is up-to-date as well as a link to see what's new
- "Windows Defender" has been renamed "Windows Security"
- Windows Security now list protection areas and direct links to their pages in the Windows Defender Security Center including Virus & threat protection, Account protection, Firewall & network protection, App & browser control, Device security, Device performance & health and Family options
- On a PC with AC power, Windows Update will keep an inactive PC from going to sleep for 2 hours when installing an update
- The Settings home page has been rearranged into a horizontal grid
- The rail now uses an acrylic background
- Improved search strings to find more relevant results
- General improvements to settings to help Narrator navigate between search, the navigation list and the main landmarks, headers will no longer be seen as at the bottom
- Game Mode settings can now be reset with the "Reset Game Mode Settings"-setting
- Game Bar has been redesigned with support for the dark and light theme
- Game Bar now gives quick access to your captures, toggle your microphone and camera and edit the title of your Mixer stream
- Game Bar settings has been made easier to use
- A clock has been added to the Game Bar
- An extended user-mode API for third-party virtualization stacks and applications to create and manage partitions at the hypervisor level, configure memory mappings for the partition and create and control execution of virtual processors has been added
- When a Bluetooth device is ready to pair and is detected in range, Windows will show a notification to connect to it
- Ultimate Performance has been added as a new power scheme for Pro for Workstation and Enterprise devices
- When forcing a shutdown by holding the power button, Windows will show a message and collect data before shutting down
- It is now possible for enterprises to run custom actions during feature updates
- It is now possible for enterprises to run post rollback scripts
- The OOBE privacy settings have been revamped with every setting now having its own page
- Support for the High Efficiency Image File Format has been added
- It is now easier to scroll with Eye Control
- Direct right and left click has been added to the Eye Control launchpad
- Start, Timeline, Settings and Device calibration has been added to the Eye Control launchpad
- You can now hide the launchpad
- Narrator is now available when entering save mode via msconfig.exe
Language and input
- The on-screen keyboard now uses an acrylic background
- The full on-screen keyboard is now available for all languages except Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
- Reorganized the handwriting panel options
- Improved re-recognition of words when writing a letter on top of another
- Words can now be split in the handwriting panel by drawing a vertical line where it needs to split and will provide space to write in between the words
- The Japanese IME can now provide text suggestions from AI chatbot Rinna
- The hardware keyboard can now also show text suggestions
- Shape-writing is now enabled on the wide keyboard
- The gesture to add a space in-between letters on the handwriting panel has been changed to a carrot
- The handwriting panel will now commit written text by drawing an angle of 90°
- Improves the button layout for Chinese Simplified Handwriting
- The on-screen keyboard's buttons now use Acrylic and are once again lighter than the background
- New and improved recognition of words to provide better emoji predictions in Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Danish (Denmark), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), English (Great Britain), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), Finnish (Finland), French (France), Hebrew (Israel), Hindi (India), Italian (Italy), Dutch (Netherlands), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), and Turkish (Turkey)
- The emoji panel will no longer close after inserting one emoji
- The Tamil keyboard has been added
- Updates the Sinhala and Myanmar keyboards for more comprehensive ways of inputting sequences
- Improved input of compositions on the Amharic keyboard
- The Amharic keyboard will now insert Amharic script directly instead of English letters with predictions
- The Emoji Panel is now supported in 190 locals, with 152 supporting tooltips
- The data behind the emoji panel has been revamped further to include more words
- Hardware keyboard suggestions now respect your theme color
- The on-screen touch keyboard now supports the split layout for all languages except Korean, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified)
- The standard touch keyboard layout is now available for Japanese, Korean, Quick and ChangJie for Traditional Chinese
- When pausing after using the split gesture in the handwriting panel, the space will now close again
- The shift key on the touch keyboard will now stay visually pressed when double tapped to indicate caps lock is engaged
- The full touch keyboard now supports keyboard shortcuts that contain 3 keys
- The dictation UI has been updated
- The Embedded Handwriting Panel is now available
- Improved handwriting recognition with Hindi support
- The on-screen keyboard will now dynamically switch between the 3 first languages set on the device
- Text Prediction has been added for Assamese, Bashkir, Belarusian, Greenlandic, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Igbo, Irish, Kyrgyz, Luxembourgish, Maltese, Maori, Mongolian, Nepali, Pashto, Sakha, Tajik, Tatar, Tswana, Turkmen, Urdu, Uyghur, Welsh, Xhosa, Yoruba and Zulu
- Search in the emoji keyboard has been enabled for more than 150 locals
- If shapewriting is not supported, the shapewriting trail will no longer be visible
- The Web Media Extensions pack for Edge is now a default app, adding support for OGG Vorbis and Theora
- Options to manage HomeGroups have been removed
- "Clock, language and region" has been renamed "Clock and Region"
- Settings to change the input methodes and managing languages have been removed
- Fonts can now be downloaded from the Store
- A warning has been added to Paint to alert users that the program will be removed from Windows in favor of Paint 3D and be made available through the Store
- Snipping Tool now has an "Edit in Paint 3D" button
- When a process is suspended or has a suspended child process, an icon will be shown in the Status column of the Processes tab
Windows Defender Security Center
- Windows Defender Application Guard is now available on Windows 10 Pro
- The context menu in the system tray now allows you to do a quick scan, update Defender definitions, change the notifications and open Windows Defender Security Center
- Windows Defender systray icon now uses a modern context menu
- The Home heading has been updated to say "Security at a glance"
- Under "Virus & threat protection" the "Quick scan" button has been renamed "Scan now" and "Scan history" has been renamed "Threat history"
- Controller folder access settings have been moved to their own page named Ransomeware protection
- Account protection has been added with links to connect to a Microsoft Account and to setup Windows Hello and Dynamic Lock
- Device Security has been added with options to enable Memory integrity and options to manage processor security
- You can now let Windows Defender Security Center alert you when there are problems with Dynamic Lock under Settings
Windows Subsystem for Linux
- WSL can now be configured to some extend with wsl.conf
- AF_UNIX allows for socket connections between Linux processes on WSL and Windows native processes
- NTFS has a new flag to set on directories to indicate all operations in those directories should be treated as case sensitive
- Pressing Ctrl + Shift and then Ok in the Run dialog will now launch the application elevated
- The Share dialog box now contains Near Share which allows you to share files and urls over Bluetooth
- The properties-window of an executable file now allows you the change the behavior for overriding the system DPI
- WSL processes that set themselves up to run in the background will now keep running after closing the last console window
- WSL processes that require elevation and that do not require it can now run at the same time
- WSL is now supported over OpenSSH, VPN, Enter-PSSession and/or other Windows remoting tools
- Wslpath has been added as a new tool to convert Linux paths to their Windows equivalents
- Windows Command line Toolchain with bsdtar and curl are now available in Windows
- Unix style sockets (AF_UNIX) are now available on Windows
- Support for Work Folders with Files-on-Demand
- Get-DeliveryOptimizationLog has been added to the available PowerShell cmdlets to retrieve decoded logs for Delivery Optimization
- If an UWP app requires access to your pictures, videos or documents it will now have to ask for permission
- Setting up Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint or PIN unlock can now be done from the lockscreen
- "Update and shutdown" is now an option if updates are bending to install once more
- Upgrades will now remember to disable hibernate and Fast Startup
- Yu Gothic Bold got improved with a consistent baseline alignment and improved clarity of various Kana characters
- Introduces a number of new policies to manage Delivery Optimization
- Hive data is now stored in the Registry process
- Localizations can now be found in the Microsoft Store
- Improved reliability for Near Share
- Full support for Adobe-style OpenType Variable Fonts
- Windows 10 S users will see their PC run in "Windows 10 Pro in S Mode"
- A number of emojis have been updated for a more consistent design
- Bluetooth mice should now perform better when the system is under load
Issues reporting formWe highly recommend using Feedback application but if it isn't an option refer to the form below and post issue report as a comment to stickied moderator comment.
- Description: Describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
- Reproduction: Provide clear and concise steps that will allow the person/people trying to help you to reproduce/understand the bug.
- Frequency: How often does the bug occur? If it’s a complete one off then it may not be worth investigation, but if it’s more frequent it’s useful to know how often.
- Video / Screenshot: A link to a video or screenshot of your bug, if that would be helpful. Imgur is a great website for pasting screenshots and ShareX for recording gifs, videos.
- System Specifications: Processor name, RAM, Graphics card, anything you think could be useful. Please ensure that you have the latest updates and driver updates installed.
- Anything else you would find useful: Anything else that may be useful to the person helping you and Feedback application link possible.
CommentWe highly recommend using Feedback application but if it isn't an option to you then feel free to post bug reports via the comment template as a reply to this comment. Follow the format which is shown below, you can copy & paste the template.
**Description**: **Reproduction**: **Frequency**: **Video / Screenshot**: **System Specifications**: **Misc**:Community chat Change logs website
Printer Pratfalls, Privacy Predicament, Performance Problems Plague Windows Update
submitted by thephonetech20 to u/thephonetech20
Printer Repair Services
KB4541301: Intended for Windows 10 1803 and 1809.KB4541302: Intended for Windows 10 1903 and 1909. KB4559309: Intended for all Windows versions, 1803 – 2004.
Those who have installed KB4559309 are reporting a laundry list of issues, including very slow boot times, markedly worse performance when gaming, external hard drives not working properly, display failures, printing problems, and Office files failing to open. a part of the matter is that KB4559309 can't be uninstalled without using System Restore. The update can't be removed through the quality Add/Remove Programs process.
There are a couple of ways you'll handle this problem. First, you'll install Chromium Edge manually. the aim of this update is to modify over your Edge installation, but manual updating appears to avoid the issues some users are having.
Second, you'll download the tool Microsoft has made available for blocking edge up the primary place. The blocker toolkit won't prevent you from installing the new Edge version manually, but it prevents Microsoft’s servers from updating you whenever they desire it. That application is often downloaded here.
Third, you'll edit the registry manually. Standard statements about the risks of registry editing apply. Screwing around within the registry can hose a Windows installation pretty quickly, and therefore the problems you create might not be easy to repair without reinstalling the software.
Follow the instructions carefully. Hat-tip to Windows Latest for surfacing the instructions below:
6. Name the DWORD “DoNotUpdateToEdgeWithChromium.”
7. Double-click the DWORD you only created. Change the worth within the “Value Data” field from 0 to z. You are doing not got to touch the “Hexadecimal” versus “Binary” field.
8. The last step is to reboot your machine. this may prevent Microsoft from updating Edge automatically. I can’t find specific data on now, but you ought to still be ready to manually install the browser if you would like to.
Why Is Microsoft Importing Firefox and Chrome Data?
You might want to avoid Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge for one reason: It imports your user data from Firefox and Chrome without permission.
Here’s how the method typically works:
1. Run the browser installer.
Here’s how Microsoft’s new Edge does it:
1. Run the browser installer.
When asked about this activity, Microsoft responded:
We believe browser data belongs to the customer and that they have the proper to make a decision about what they ought to do with it. Like other browsers, Microsoft Edge offers people the chance to import data during setup.
This is claptrap, start to end. Microsoft isn't respecting personal data privacy within the slightest by starting the import process before even asking if you would like to, then failing to delete data if you don’t. albeit you aren’t concerned about the privacy aspects of the difficulty, you would possibly not want Firefox or Chrome data in your new Edge installation.
I can’t represent people, but I subdivide my browser use by activity. I run Edge with no add-ons whatsoever, so I always have a browser I can use to see a recalcitrant website. I exploit it for streaming because Chrome still won’t stream above 720p on Windows 10. I exploit it for various tasks than I exploit Firefox and Chrome, and that I don’t mix data between them.
We’ve inveighed against the Windows 10 update model so often, I’m honestly uninterested in doing it. Five years after Windows 10 launched, I see no evidence that the corporate has improved perceptions of Windows as a stable OS, and an excellent deal of evidence suggesting that it's not. I even have written many more stories about failures in Windows 10 following each of Microsoft’s upgrade pushes than I ever wrote about, say, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1.
Yes, Windows gets updated more often, and yes, Microsoft has added some nice features over five years, particularly when it involves monitoring system performance. But those improvements have come at the value of near-endless troubleshooting and a few serious, high-profile screwups. it's going to not appear as if it, due to how our site displays multiple URLs in sequence, but each of the words linked above points to a special story. It wasn’t hard to seek out the examples, either.
Microsoft has published data claiming that Windows 10 generates far fewer problems or user issues than previous versions of the OS. I even have no proof that it isn’t true. From a press perspective, however, the constant drumbeat of Windows 10 failures is downright wearying. whenever Microsoft releases a replacement version, I decide to write another few stories about everything new that’s broken. Since Microsoft won’t follow Apple and Google’s lead and release one update per annum, we get to go to this subject a minimum of twice. Often it’s considerably more, since individual Patch Tuesday updates often break things, too.
Microsoft could also be making real progress as far because of the absolute number of individuals who are impacted by problems, version after version. Perception isn’t always reality, and forum discussions are dominated by people that have problems, not people that don’t. But this constant, unending drumbeat of issues can't be doing Windows 10 any favors in how people perceive its reliability, albeit the underlying situation is different.
We as a customer service firm prioritize customer satisfaction to the highest. Our support staff understands your printer related issue and try to diagnose the issue as soon as possible. We take complete accountability of the services provided by us and our team highly dedicate to ensure that you always receive the quality service. Our technicians are trained and are familiar with the latest technology and tech improvements, as new technical issues surface every passing day it is important to have a knowledgeable staff to handle such unexpected events. We provide high-quality training to our staff to make them ready to face the challenges. Printer Repair Support Number +1-855-948-3742 can be reached by calling on the Toll-Free Number +1-855-948-3742.
Phone Tech Support is an independent third party online PC support, printer repair service provider for all Computer, Devices, Softwares & Peripheral related issues, and it categorically proclaims that the company doesn’t own any of the brands it supports. The services offered by Phone Tech Support may also be available on the website of the brand owners. Phone Tech Support hereby disclaims any sponsorship, partnership, affiliation or endorsement regarding any such third party trademarks and brand names and also proclaims that the use of such terms including third party trademarks and brand names by Phone Tech Support is only referential in nature and it essentially doesn’t imply any business-related association and partnership.