Cracked download PES 2020 for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32 bits
PES 2020 is a shareware software app filed under sports games and made available by Konami for Windows. STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. PES crack Torrent is a video game published by PES productions. PES CLUB MANAGER cheats tips and tricks added by pro players, testers and other users like you. Download APK (1.8 MB) Versions. NEW FEATURES [HOST] PATCH.
Activation key pES Media: Daily UK Manufacturing News and Insight
Download PES 2020 Patch for PC. Jun 07, 2020 NOTE. Pes 13 patch 10 0 speed. It offers the main global leagues and the features expected of the series, plus an array of improvements and enhancements over its predecessors, as well as incorporating a series of changes and new game modes such as the Classic mode. Experience the 'E3 Best Sports Game' award-winning gameplay with eFootball PES 2020 - now free to download! Games downloads - PES Patch + Malaysian Team by Bunkboyz and many more programs are available for instant and free download. PES Master League Guide: Detailing How Training Works https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=75.
Hack pES 2020/Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Online Manual
Also informing the game with the latest team and player data, FIFA has been supplying with some imposing new features. [Single Link] PES 2020 Full Repack. In simple words: i set all the bars to maximum level. Number of functions: 10 Creation date: 18.12.2020 In this article you can download PES 2020 v1.03 cheats. This year PES 2020 offers us much more than last year. When well used, this command is effective but a runtime.
(PES 2020) Patch PTE 8.0: Download + Install - Del Choc Web
PES 2020 - PES Patch - PES Patch - Updates For Pro. Check our list of Best Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2020) Mods. Vinuth hs Review: I got admission in this college.
PES1513 – Auto 2 Speed – Durapac
Ten years ago we played Pro Evolution Soccer for first time and we thought it was a good game, but we didn't expect that it would become the leading. Hamilton Beach User Manuals Download. Also we have the best news, recommendations, guides and more for Windows 10 Games. This script can use 10 hacks HACK LIST 1. Attack Range [Head Shot] 2. No Recoil [ALL GUNS] 3. Air Jump [No Fall Damage] 4. High jump [There Is Fall Damage] 5. Wall Hack [NOT* Main Street & Rifle Range] 6. Antenna Hack [Men & Women Are Possible] 7. Remove House [NOT* Main Street] 8. Herbicide [The Tree Will Not Disappear] 9. Fall Speed Slowdown. IEEE Power & Energy Society TECHNICAL REPORT Jan 2020 PES. The review for PES 2020 has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an.
Everything you need to know for the 2020 24 Hours of Le Mans - Ask your questions here!
- The Race
- Session Times
- The Track
- The Classes
- The Legends
- Videos and Documentaries
- Entry List and Spotters Guide
- Endurance Chat podcast
- Broadcast Details
- Social Media
- Live Timing
- Get Involved!
The RaceThe 24 Heures du Mans brings up its 88th edition this year, and is the holy grail of endurance motor racing. After its first running in 1923, the course and cars have evolved to become the premier event in the World Endurance Championship, and the event is recognised as the most prestigious test for innovations in motorsport technology. Technologies such as disk and air brakes, streamlined bodywork, and a variety of engine configurations were trialled and tested at the 24 hours of Le Mans. The Mazda 787b (oh god listen to that sound!) was the first, and so far only car to win running a Wankel Rotary engine, winning in 1991. Audi brought diesel engines their first success in 2006 with the R10 TDI, and then brought Hybrid technology to victory for the first time in 2012 with the R18 e-tron Quattro.
For the first time in over 50 years, the 24 Hours of Le Mans will be held in September, instead of it's normal third-weekend-in-June date. This will mean more night time running, potentially more inclement weather, and a spectacle unlike any other Le Mans event!
This years edition also marks a significant first, and a significant farewell for the 24 Hours of Le Mans Event. Firstly, this year is the first year of the new Hyperpole qualifying format. In this format, all classes are permitted to use the track in the 45 minute qualifying session on Thursday evening. The top 6 cars from each of the 4 classes then progress to the Hyperpole session on Friday morning, which sets the top of the grid for each class. This means that each class will be segregated on the final grid.
Secondly, with the introduction of the LMH regulations starting next year, this is the last edition featuring LMP1 as the top class at Le Mans. The LMP moniker has been used at Le Mans since 1996, where it was used to describe purpose built race machines as opposed to the homologated LMGT1 class, which were based on road-going machinery.
Road To Le Mans Practice 1 - Thursday September 17th, 08:30 Local, 06:30 UTC, 02:30 ET, 16:30 AEST - 1 Hour- Results Free Practice 1 - Thursday September 17th, 10:00 Local, 08:00 UTC, 04:00 ET, 18:00 AEST - 3 Hours- RESULTS Free Practice 2 - Thursday September 17th, 14:00 Local, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 ET, 22:00 AEST - 3 Hours- RESULTS Qualifying Practice - Thursday September 15 Local, 15:15 UTC, 11:15 ET, Friday 01:15 AEST - 45 Minutes- RESULTS Road To Le Mans Practice 2 - Thursday September 17th, 18:30 Local, 16:30 UTC, 12:30 ET, Friday 02:30 AEST - 1 Hour- Results Free Practice 3 - Thursday September 17th, 20:00 Local, 18:00 UTC, 14:00 ET, Friday 04:00 AEST - 4 HoursRESULTS
- Road To Le Mans Qualifying Practice - Friday September 18th, 08:30 Local, 06:30 UTC, 02:30 ET, 16:30 AEST - 20 Min x 2 classes
- Free Practice 4 - Friday September 18th, 10:00 Local, 08:00 UTC, 04:00 ET, 18:00 AEST - 1 Hour
- HYPERPOLE - Friday September 18th, 11:30 Local, 09:30 UTC, 05:30 ET, 19:30 AEST - 30 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Practice 1 - Friday September 18th, 13:00 Local, 11:00 UTC, 07:00 ET, 21:00 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Road To Le Mans Race 1 - Friday September 18th, 14:15 Local, 12:15 UTC, 08:15 ET, 22:15 AEST - 55 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Practice 2 - Friday September 18th, 15:45 Local, 13:45 UTC, 09:45 ET, 23:45 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Qualifying Practice - Friday September 18th, 17:30 Local, 15:30 UTC, 11:30 ET, Saturday 01:30 AEST - 1 Hour
- Porsche Carrera Cup Race - Saturday September 19th, 09:15 Local, 07:15 UTC, 03:15 ET, 17:15 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Warm Up - Saturday September 19th, 10:30 Local, 08:30 UTC, 04:30 ET, 18:30 AEST - 15 Minutes
- Road to Le Mans Race 2 - Saturday September 19th, 11:15 Local, 09:15 UTC, 05:15 ET, 19:15 AEST - 55 Minutes
- RACE START - Saturday September 19th, 14:30 Local, 12:30 UTC, 08:30 ET, 22:30 AEST
Finally, check out the fastest ever lap in the Circuit de la Sarthe: Kamui Kobayashi's 3:14.791 in 2017 Q2
The Dunlop Bridge
The iconic Dunlop Bridge has been a part of the Le Mans track since 1932, making it the oldest Dunlop Bridge at any track. This part of the track requires a good launch out of the first chicane before cresting the brow of the hill, and plunging through the esses out onto the Mulsanne straight. As the LMP cars are much more maneuverable, caution must be taken passing the slower GT traffic, as Allan McNish discovered in 2011.
Tertre Rouge is the corner that launches the cars onto the long Mulsanne straight. Maintaining momentum through this corner as it opens on exit is imperative to ensure maximum straight line speed heading down the first part of the Mulsanne. The undulation in the road makes for fantastic viewing at night, with some magic images of the Porsches throwing up sparks on the exit in 2014. Finally, this was the location of Allan Simonsen’s fatal crash in mixed conditions in the 2013 Le Mans. The Danish flags will fly at the corner in his memory.
After the incredibly long Mulsanne straight, the Mulsanne corner nowadays features a subtle right hand kink before the tight 90 degree turn. Here, the cars decelerate from 340 km/h down to below 100 km/h, resulting in a brilliant opportunity to overtake. Again, care must be taken overtaking slower traffic; unaware drivers have caught out faster cars attempting to pass through the kink, such as Anthony Davidson’s spectacular crash in 2012 resulting in a broken vertebra for Davidson.
Indianapolis and Arnage
The Indanapolis and Arnage complex is one of the most committed areas of the track. Hurtling down the hill from the Mulsanne Corner, the road suddenly bends to the right, a corner which only the bravest prototype drivers take flat out, followed by a beautifully cambered open left hander taken in third gear. A short sprint leads the cars into Arnage, the slowest point on the track. The tight right hander was the scene of heartbreak for Toyota in 2014 when the leading #7 broke down and had to be retired after an FIA sensor melted and shut off the electronics. Kazuki Nakajiima was unable to make it to the pits, leaving him stranded on the circuit.
The Porsche Curves
High speed and with barely any run off, the Porsche Curves is the most committed part of the lap. Getting caught behind GT traffic in this section can mean losing phenomenal amounts of time. This was the site of Loic Duval’s horrific crash in practice for the 2014 event. Keeping momentum through the flowing right-left-right handers that lead into Maison Blanche requires 100% commitment and ultimate precision, with severe punishment for getting it wrong.
The Ford Chicanes
The final chapter in the 13.6km rollercoaster that is Le Mans is the Ford Chicanes. Two tight left-right handers with massive kerbs are all that separates the driver from the finish line. Watching the cars bounce over the kerbs in beautiful slow motion is certainly something to behold, but 24 hours of mistreatment can lead to suspension and steering issues. The drivers have to be attentive until the very end, lest they throw it all away in the last minutes of the race. This year, it’s expected that the LMP1 teams will have to flawlessly navigate the circuit almost 400 times during the 24 hours of racing.
The ClassesThe WEC consists of four classes on track at once, resulting in four separate races on track each in their own battle for 24 Hours. The classes are split by car type into Prototype and GT, and then further into Pro and Amateur. Each class has it's own set of regulations, driver requirements, and relevance for the Le Mans event
LMP1 is the top class of Sportscars, and features the fastest prototype closed top race cars. The cars rival F1 cars in terms of performance and lap times, and are capable of lapping the Le Mans circuit in around 3:20. The cars in this class are built specifically for endurance racing, and are limited by both instantaneous and average fuel flow, to put the focus of the class onto development of efficiency. This year, Toyota is the only OEM manufacturer, with 3 privateer teams bringing along three different chassis to take a shot at the overall victory. As Toyota's car is a hybrid, and the privateer cars are not, the different types of car have to be balanced by a process called "Equivalence of Technology", or EoT. For more information on how EoT is calculated and applied, check out this article on the Le Mans website For those who have followed the WEC all season, it is important to note that the Success Handicap that has been applied throughout the season will not be applied at Le Mans. Thus, we will see the full unshackled ability of the cars in LMP1 for the 24 Hours!
The second prototype class is LMP2, and provides an excellent platform for endurance racing on a budget. The LMP2 class features a spec drivetrain and gearbox, using a Gibson V8 producing 600hp, and a selection of three chassis to choose from (well four really but we don't talk about Riley). This ensures that the competition in the class is very tight, and often comes down to the drivers and the teams performance instead of just having the best car. The LMP2 category is only just a step down from LMP1, with rivalling top speeds, and can lap in around 3:30.
LMP2 is the first class that must feature amateur rated drivers. The Amateurs must drive for a minimum of 6 hours in the car over the course of the race. This means that there's an element of strategy of when to use your amateur driver throughout the race, as the amateur driver is generally slower than the Pros. The pro drivers in this class range from up and coming talent, former F1 drivers, and some of the best sportscar pilots in the world, and with 24 cars in this class, LMP2 is sure to be a hotbed of action over the 24 hours.
GT class cars are cars that are derived from production models, and feature some of the most iconic cars and brands battling it out at the top of the field. The GTE cars are on the border of aero dependency, and can lap Le Mans in around 3:50
This year, the GTE-Pro entry has been hit significantly by the developments of the Covid-19 situation. Factory backed teams from America, including the Corvette C8.R and the Core-run Porsche GTLM program, have been unable to make the trip, resulting in a three-way tussle between Porsche, Ferrari, and Aston Martin for this year's event. The GTE-Pro class features all-pro line ups, resulting in some of the best drivers in the world racing in some of the most prestigious hardware that racing has to offer.
The GT classes feature a range of different cars and configurations, and to equalise each of these against each other, the class goes through a process called 'Balance of Performance' or BoP. The organisers can adjust each individual car's weight, fuel tank, air restrictor, turbo boost pressures, and aero performance to alter performance levels to enable the different cars to race competitively. This can sometimes be contentious as every team will feel hard done by, but it is a necessary evil to having the variety of cars on the grid.
Like GTE-Pro, GTE-Am features the same GT cars derived from production models. There are two major differences between GTE-Pro and GTE-Am. Firstly, as the name implies, GTE-Am must feature two amateur drivers per car; one rated Silver and the other rated Bronze. Additionally, the specifications of GTE-Am cars are a season behind the GTE-Pro category. While this had a major affect last year, this year all teams have been able to upgrade to the most recent spec machinery released by the manufacturer teams.
With two amateur drivers, all of a sudden the strategy considerations multiply. Additionally, the variety of Pro drivers in this class range from ex-F1 talent to brand new drivers to the Endurance Sportscar scene. While GTE-Am might be the class focussed on the least over the course of the race, the stories that come from this class are phenomenal, and it's well worth following.
Coming from /Formula1? The guys from F1-Editorial put together this info piece so you can see where drivers you might know stack up in this year's field!
The LegendsPart of the allure of the Le Mans 24 Hours is the history, and the legends steeped in history over the course of it's 85 previous editions. The race has had many headline battles in it's history - periods of time where two or three teams went toe to toe for years, with the drivers, cars, and brands embroiled in these battles given the chance to elevate themselves above the rest, and show their prowess.
Last year at /WEC, we’ve taken our normal Le Mans Legends celebrations to a new level; each week, members of the community have been writing reviews on some of the closest, most fascinating finishes in Le Mans history! You can check out these reports below!
- The 1966 Dead Heat by kinkymulsanne
- 1983; Factory Porsche dominates with a 1-2 victory, but only just! by Floodman11
- 1987; The colossal struggle between Porsche and Jaguar (Part 1) by Lagiacrus7
- 2016; FUCK by Cybershrike
- 1979; Boogie Nights meets Days Of Thunder by SolHiemis
- 1991; the Hiroshima Screamer Prevails by AE_Racer
- 2010; the Day the Peugeots All Died by kiwichris1709
- 1999; The Le Mans Turning Point by starzonda
- 2011; The Final Audi vs Peugeot Rivalry by Stuff_And_More
- 1988; The colossal struggle between Porsche and Jaguar (part 2) by Lagiacrus7
ByKolles, Pescarolo, and Joest, with another one still to come!
After the second world war, teams such as Jaguar, Ferrari, Mercedes, and Aston Martin became the dominant teams. This era featured the legendary Jaguar D type, the Mercedes Benz 300 SLR, the Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, and the Aston Martin DBR1. Jaguar won 5 times between 1951 and 1957, followed by an era of Ferrari dominance. Drivers such as Mike Hawthorn, Stirling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio, and John Fitch became household names as Le Mans became a battle between German engineering and British "garagistas".
Ferrari and Ford was the story of the 60's, with Ferrari winning 6 times straight before Ford won four in a row with the GT40 Mk II, taking their first win in 1966. The story of their rivalry is legendary in it's own right - Henry Ford had almost successfully bought out the Ferrari motor company, only to be knocked back by Enzo himself at the 11th hour. In retaliation, Ford planned to hurt Ferrari where it mattered most; on the track. The Ford GT40 was so comprehensively dominant that it won the 1966 edition 21 laps ahead of the next car back - a Porsche 906/6. None of the Ferrari 330P3's finished the race. This battle gave drivers like Bruce Mclaren, Dan Gurney, and Jacky Ickx their first Le Mans victories, and propelled them to the forefront of motorsport stardom at the height of motorsport's popularity.
The 1970's saw the dawn of Porsche, with the 917k taking the brand's first win in 1970, with the same car winning the following year in the hands of Helmut Marko (yes, that Helmut Marko). It would be 5 years before Porsche would win again, with Maatra taking 3 victories in the interim, each at the hands of Henri Pescarolo. Porsche returned with the 936 and the 956/962c dominating the race for the next 20 years. In fact, from 1970, Porsche won 12 times in 18 events, including 7 in a row, and they miiight have been a bit cheeky about it. Amongst these 12 wins, there were 4 for both Jacky Ickx and Derek Bell, and two for IMSA legend Hurley Haywood, as well as the first win for the Joest team in 1984. This era coincided with the introduction, and subsequent destruction of the Group C sportscar formula, widely regarded as the best Sportscar championship regulations of all time. Porsche’s dominance was eventually ended by Jaguar in the XJR-9LM, at the height of Group C’s magic. Ickx's 6 wins at this stage had earned him the nickname 'Mister Le Mans', a fitting title for one of the best drivers in the world at the time.
GT cars became a force to be reckoned with at the end of the Group C era, with classes being split into LMGTP and LMP. McLaren and Porsche had wins in GTP cars, in the F1 GTR and the 911 GT1 respectively, while Porsche, BMW and Peugeot scored LMP wins. 1997 saw the first win for Tom Kristensen, while the following year Allan McNish took his first victory, starting their journeys into the legend books of Le Mans.
The 2000’s ushered in the era of Audi, with all 13 of their wins coming since the turn of the century. GTP was disbanded due to safety issues, being replaced by GT1 and GT2. Audi picked up wins in the R8, the R10, the R15, and the R18, often dominating the might of the Peugeot 908. Audi's dominance elevated not only their drivers to legend status, but also their team managers, car designers, and race engineers. People like Reinhold Joest (team manager), Dr Wolfgang Ullrich (Audisport director), Ulrich Baretzky (engine designer), Leena Gade, Howden Haynes (race engineers) behind the wall and Allan McNish, Tom Kristensen, Rinaldo Capello, Marcel Fassler, Andre Lotterer and Benoit Treluyer have become household names in the sport not only for their wins, but their longevity and domination. Audi's dominance was only broken by a win for Bentley in 2003, running basically an Audi under a British racing green skin, and Peugeot in 2009, before being ended for good by Porsche in 2015.
Between 2015 and 2017, Porsche added to their victories, now holding a record 19 overall victories at the Circuit de la Sarthe. Audi trail with 13, with Ferrari, Jaguar and Bentley holding the next three positions. Toyota finally took their first overall victory in 2018, and backed it up with another last year. Tom Kristensen is has the most victories at Le Mans, with 9 overall victories over his career with Porsche, Audi and Bentley, inheriting the title of Mr Le Mans.
Videos and Documentaries
- This year's Le Mans Teaser video - 45 seconds of pure excitement
- Truth in 24 and Truth in 24 II - The story of Audi’s victories against testing conditions and the might of Peugeot in 2008 and 2011.
- Le Mans - made in 1971, this movie follows a fictional Le Mans race in 1970, featuring fantastic footage and sounds of the Porsche 917 and the Ferrari 512 starring Steve McQueen
- The Deadliest Crash - The BBC documentary on the 1955 Le Mans disaster. For more information, see CookieMonsteFL’s amazing post on the incident
- Our Return: A documentary of our road to Le Mans 2015 - Porsche’s youtube documentary chronicling their return to Le Mans and their eventual win.
- McLaren at Le Mans: Pursuit of Perfection - The story behind McLaren's 1995 victory
- The fastest ever lap at the Circuit de la Sarthe. Kamui Kobayashi's 3:14.791 in 2017 Q2
- Mark Blundell’s explosive lap - Blundell was going so fast, he was overheating the blowers in the car. After being told to turn down the engine and abandon the lap, in true racing driver fashion he simply turned off the radio.
- Clearwater Racing: Journey to the 24 hours of Le mans
- Cetilar Racing: The Italian Spirit of Le Mans - A documentary on Cetilar Villorba Corse's journey to Le Mans in 2018
- Ford vs Ferrari / Le Mans '66 - Coming out late last year, this movie tells (a stylised version of) the story of the battle between Ford and Ferrari at Le Mans in the late 1960's. While there are some inaccuracies, the movie has been widely heralded as one of the best Motorsport themed movies ever made, and has been enjoyed by critics and motorsport fans alike.
Endurance Chat/WEC's podcast, Endurance Chat, will have three episodes in the lead up to Le Mans, as well as a Pre-Pre-Race show in the hours before the event. Watch this space for updates!
- Endurance Chat S5E17 - The 2020 Le Mans Primer - An introduction to the Grand Prix of Endurance!
- Endurance Chat S5E18 - The 2020 Le Mans LMP Class Guide - 29 Prototypes, drivers, teams, and other factors analysed!
- Endurance Chat S5E19 - The 2020 Le Mans GTE Class Guide - 8 GTE-Pro's and 22 GTE-Ams in an all out GT Tussle!
Streaming and Television
Martin Haven confirmed that Trackside Broadcast will start 15 minutes before FP2 - No broadcast of FP1 at this stage
- Official stream OUTSIDE US ONLY - The Le Mans package gives you access to all WEC sessions (Qualifying, Warm Up and the Race) with a choice of on boards, cross platform compatibility, and up to 5 devices connected at once. Additionally, replays of the event are free after the event. Official comms headed by Martin Haven, Allan McNish and Graham Goodwin, who in my personal opinion properly nail the tone of the event. Has been known to get overloaded and crash however
- Eurosport will be broadcasting the full Le Mans event, including Practice, all Qualifying sessions, Warm Up, and the Race, in most markets with local commentary. Note - In the past, there have been complaints levelled at the tone of the English comms, and bias in commentary in various regions. Luckily, Eurosport does provide a commentary free feed too! Check your local broadcaster for times/streaming
- Radio Le Mans will be streaming live radio for every session
Social MediaIf you're looking for more interaction, you can find most of the teams, drivers and commentators on Twitter, giving you instant interaction with those in the midst of the event. We have a twitter list for this year's event thanks to victorycb!
Live timingdiscord for alternate timing solutions!
Get Involved!By far the most fun you can have watching an endurance race is watching it with the official /WEC Discord! It's a lot of fun and a really great atmosphere to watch the race in!
If you want to have a go at picking who you think will be winning in each class, jump into mwclarkson's Fantasy Endurance Contest! It's free to enter, and if you win, you'll get the satisfaction and achievement of being right!
Black Friday Sale @ PlayStation PSN UK - Yakuza Kiwami £4.79 Resident Evil 3 £16.49 Control Ultimate Edition £16.49 PES 2021 £16.74 + MORE
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim PS4 £33.49
- A.O.T. 2 PS4 £24.99
- A.O.T. 2 Deluxe Edition PS4 £42.49
- A.O.T. 2: Final Battle PS4 £38.49
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown PS4 £15.99
- A Fisherman's Tale PS4 £5.99
- Amnesia: Rebirth PS4 £17.99
- Apex Legends — Bloodhound Edition PS4 £11.69
- Apex Legends — Lifeline Edition PS4 £11.69
- Apex Legends — Octane Edition PS4 £11.69
- A Plague Tale: Innocence PS4 £13.49
- Arizona Sunshine PS4 £12.20
- Arizona Sunshine — Deluxe Edition PS4 £18.49
- Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition PS4 £16.49
- Ark: Survival Evolved PS4 £7.99
- Ark: Survival Evolved Season Pass PS4 £12.94
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey — Deluxe Edition PS4 £16.07
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey — Ultimate Edition PS4 £25.75
- Assassin's Creed Origins — Deluxe Edition PS4 £12.59
- Assassin's Creed Origins — Gold Edition PS4 £18.74
- Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4 £17.49
- Atelier Ryza: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £41.99
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness And The Secret Hideout PS4 £34.99
- Batman: Return To Arkham PS4 £10.49
- Battlefield V Definitive Edition PS4 £21.99
- Bayonetta And Vanquish 10Th Anniversary Bundle PS4 £17.49
- Black Desert: Conqueror Edition PS4 £31.99
- Black Desert: Explorer Edition PS4 £15.99
- Black Desert: Traveler Edition PS4 £9.99
- Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night PS4 £13.99
- Borderlands 3 PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £16.79
- Boxvr PS4 £9.99
- Budget Cuts PS4 £13.99
- Catherine: Full Body Deluxe Edition PS4 £17.99
- Catherine: Full Body PS4 £15.74
- Cities: Skylines — Mayor's Edition PS4 £21.24
- Cities: Skylines — PlayStation 4 Edition PS4 £8.74
- Cities: Skylines — Premium Edition 2 PS4 £13.74
- Code Vein Deluxe Edition PS4 £28.99
- Control: Ultimate Edition PS4 £16.49
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS4 £38.99
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled PS4 £12.24
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled — Nitros Oxide Edition PS4 £19.24
- Crysis Remastered PS4 £16.24
- Cuphead PS4 £11.99
- Darksiders Genesis PS4 £13.99
- Dark Souls: Remastered PS4 £10.49
- Dead Or Alive 6 PS4 £16.49
- Dead Or Alive 6 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £20.99
- Destroy All Humans! PS4 £24.49
- Devil May Cry 5 PS4 £15.99
- Devil May Cry HD Collection And 4Se Bundle PS4 £19.99
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection PS4 £16.49
- Disintegration PS4 £12.49
- Doa6 Season Pass 3 PS4 £49.49
- Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition PS4 £26.39
- Doom Eternal Standard Edition PS4 £18.14
- Dragon Ball Fighterz — Fighterz Edition PS4 £10.49
- Dragon Ball Fighterz — Ultimate Edition PS4 £15.99
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 And 2 Bundle PS4 £11.99
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PS4 £29.99
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PS4 £37.49
- Dreams PS4 £17.49
- Dying Light PS4 £9.44
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Arsenal Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Fc Barcelona Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Fc Bayern München Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Juventus Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Manchester United Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Standard Edition PS4 £16.74
- F1 2020 PS4 £27.49
- F1 2020 — Deluxe Schumacher Edition PS4 £32.49
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout PS4 £12.79
- Fallout 4: Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £15.83
- Fallout 76 PS4 £11.54
- FIFA 21 Beckham Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £32.99
- FIFA 21 Champions Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £35.19
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £44.99
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £49.49
- Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 £39.59
- Final Fantasy XIV Online — Complete Collector's Edition PS4 £37.49
- Final Fantasy XIV Online — Complete Edition PS4 £22.49
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered PS4 £6.24
- Ghost Of Tsushima: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £48.74
- Ghost Of Tsushima PS4 £39.04
- Ghostrunner PS4 £18.74
- God Eater 3 PS4 £13.99
- God Of War PS4 £7.99
- Gorn PS4 £11.99
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus PS4 £34.99
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus — Character Pass Set PS4 £45.49
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £59.49
- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition PS4 £12.59
- Greedfall PS4 £13.49
- Hitman 2 PS4 £12.09
- Hitman 2 — Gold Edition PS4 £15.99
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection PS4 £14.99
- Hitman — Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £9.99
- Hunt: Showdown PS4 £17.49
- Judgment PS4 £19.99
- Jump Force PS4 £15.99
- Jump Force — Ultimate Edition PS4 £24.99
- Just Cause 4 — Complete Edition PS4 £13.74
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance PS4 £9.99
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition PS4 £13.99
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package PS4 £26.99
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix PS4 £15.99
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue PS4 £15.83
- Kingdom Hearts III PS4 £16.49
- Kingdoms Of Amalur: Re-Reckoning PS4 £22.74
- Kingdoms Of Amalur: Re-Reckoning — Fate Edition PS4 £29.24
- Labyrinth Life Deluxe Edition PS4 £40.59
- Labyrinth Life PS4 £27.99
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham PS4 £7.99
- Lego Marvel's Avengers Deluxe Edition PS4 £13.24
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 PS4 £11.99
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition PS4 £13.24
- M.A.C.E. Space Shooter PS4 £3.99
- Madden NFL 21 PS4 And PS5 PS4 £32.99
- Madden NFL 21 Deluxe Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £35.19
- Madden NFL 21 Mvp Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £44.99
- Mafia: Definitive Edition PS4 £26.24
- Mafia: Trilogy PS4 £39.99
- Maneater PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £22.74
- Marvel's Avengers: Deluxe Edition PS4 £37.49
- Marvel's Avengers: Exclusive Digital Edition PS4 £32.49
- Marvel's Avengers PS4 £29.99
- Marvel's Iron Man VR: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £35.99
- Marvel's Iron Man VR PS4 £26.24
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £26.99
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite — Standard Edition PS4 £8.74
- Mega Man Zero/Zx Legacy Collection PS4 £16.24
- Metro Exodus PS4 £11.54
- Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Legion Edition PS4 £7.99
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition PS4 £17.49
- MLB The Show 20 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £29.59
- MLB The Show 20 Mvp Edition PS4 £21.45
- MLB The Show 20 [Eu] PS4 £8.99
- Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxiboost On PS4 £33.74
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe PS4 £31.49
- Monster Truck Championship PS4 £26.24
- Monster Truck Championship Rebel Hunter Edition PS4 £33.74
- Mortal Shell PS4 £19.99
- Motorbike Racing Bundle PS4 £16.24
- Mx Nitro: Unleashed PS4 £2.24
- NBA 2K21 PS4 £29.99
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars PS4 £23.09
- Need For Speed Heat Deluxe Edition PS4 £21.69
- Need For Speed Heat PS4 £17.39
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered PS4 £26.24
- NHL 21 PS4 £32.99
- NHL 21 Deluxe Edition PS4 £34.99
- NHL 21 Great Eight Edition PS4 £44.79
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom — The Prince's Edition PS4 £15.39
- Nioh 2 PS4 £31.34
- Nioh 2 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £50.24
- Nioh – Complete Edition PS4 £17.49
- No Man's Sky PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £19.99
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 Deluxe Edition PS4 £38.49
- Othercide PS4 £22.10
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition PS4 £16.49
- Paladins Champions Pack PS4 £8.24
- Paladins Digital Deluxe Edition 2019 + 2020 PS4 £24.99
- Paladins Season Pass 2019 + 2020 PS4 £16.49
- Paper Beast PS4 £12.49
- Persona 5 Royal PS4 £24.99
- Persona 5 Royal Ultimate Edition PS4 £42.49
- Pga Tour 2K21 PS4 £32.99
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy PS4 £13.49
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville PS4 £8.74
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds PS4 £8.24
- Project Cars 3 PS4 £39.99
- Project Cars 3 Deluxe Edition PS4 £57.99
- Raccoon City Edition PS4 £25.99
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain PS4 £16.24
- Resident Evil 2 PS4 £13.99
- Resident Evil 3 PS4 £16.49
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PS4 £7.99
- Ride 4 PS4 £34.99
- Ride 4 — Special Edition PS4 £52.49
- Risk Of Rain 2 PS4 £11.99
- Saints Row: The Third Remastered PS4 £17.49
- Sakuna: Of Rice And Ruin — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £39.99
- Sakura Wars PS4 £24.99
- Samurai Warriors 4 Empires PS4 £17.99
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition PS4 £12.49
- Skater XL PS4 £24.49
- Skyrim Special Edition + Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Bundle PS4 £22.39
- Smite Digital Deluxe Edition 2020 PS4 £25.99
- Smite Season Pass 2020 PS4 £21.74
- Snowrunner PS4 £26.99
- Snowrunner — Premium Edition PS4 £40.19
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom — Rehydrated PS4 £17.49
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4 £12.24
- Star Wars: Squadrons PS4 £21.69
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition PS4 £13.99
- Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 £9.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS4 £25.79
- Stellaris: Console Edition — Deluxe Edition PS4 £12.49
- Stellaris: Console Edition — Standard Edition PS4 £8.24
- Stranded Deep PS4 £10.39
- Street Fighter V: Champion Edition PS4 £16.24
- Streets Of Rage 4 PS4 £13.99
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris PS4 £39.99
- Tales Of Berseria PS4 £7.99
- Tennis World Tour 2 PS4 £22.49
- Tennis World Tour 2 Ace Edition PS4 £28.99
- The Catch: Carp And Coarse — Deluxe Edition PS4 £14.99
- The Crew 2 Standard Edition PS4 £11.99
- The Division 2 Warlords Of New York PS4 £14.99
- The Division 2 — Warlords Of New York Ultimate Edition PS4 £19.79
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition PS4 £24.74
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor PS4 £18.14
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition PS4 £15.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR PS4 £15.83
- The Jackbox Party Pack 7 PS4 £18.74
- The Last Of Us Part II Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £40.29
- The Last Of Us Part II PS4 £31.34
- The Last Of Us Remastered PS4 £7.99
- The Lego Movie 2 Videogame PS4 £15.74
- The Outer Worlds PS4 £16.49
- The Sims 4 PS4 £8.74
- The Sims 4 Plus Cats And Dogs Bundle PS4 £33.74
- The Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners — Standard Edition PS4 £23.09
- The Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners — Tourist Edition Upgrade PS4 £5.59
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £10.49
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition PS4 £7.49
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition PS4 £27.99
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 PS4 £29.99
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £34.99
- Trails Of Cold Steel III Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £48.74
- Train Sim World 2 PS4 £19.99
- Tt Isle Of Man: Ride On The Edge 2 PS4 £19.99
- UFC 4 PS4 £38.39
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Edition PS4 £7.99
- Warface: Breakout – Ultimate Edition PS4 £14.79
- Wasteland 3 PS4 £34.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £38.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion — Gold Edition PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £63.74
- Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection PS4 £36.99
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot PS4 £4.49
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood — Deluxe Edition PS4 £10.49
- World War Z PS4 £7.49
- World War Z — Goty Edition PS4 £17.99
- WRC 9 Deluxe Edition Fia World Rally Championship PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £28.99
- WRC 9 Fia World Rally Championship PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £24.99
- Wreckfest: Drive Hard. Die Last. PS4 £16.49
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds PS4 £20.99
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life PS4 £10.39
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 PS4 £10.39
- Yakuza Kiwami PS4 £4.79
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist: Link Evolution PS4 £13.19
This deal can be found at hotukdeals via this link: https://ift.tt/38YBR81