Hoyle Classic Board Games - PC Review and Full Download
Popular game patches and bug fixes. Join the war and defeat the vast armies of the Grineer in this awesome F2P co-op third-person shooter. PC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=474. That number is one of a kind, the only code that will work is the one that got assigned to it, if you have the. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse, hostile, and mysterious open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op. Fall Guys patch notes: What's new in update 1.09. It's time to grab your joysticks and join us on a trip down Memory Lane, as we look back at the best computer games of the 1980s.
- PC GAMES FREE DOWNLOAD And Full version: April 2020
- Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 Patch Notes Include AI
- Trollface Clicker Original Unhacked Version
- Top 100 Free Games Downloads - Freeware Files.com
- Cheat codes, solutions and trainers for PC Games, consoles
- Divinity Original Sin 2 Update 1.14 August 13 Includes
- Hearts of Iron Download (2020 Strategy Game)
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design walkthrough
It is not a static screenshots, airplanes and clouds are animated, they fly across the desktop. All games; War Thunder; Mods; Miscellaneous; Ace Thunder Zero - Skies Unbound; Ace Thunder Zero - Skies Unbound. Summoners War for PC (2020 – Download with/without Bluestacks. This paper suggests a modelling formalism for supporting systematic. Original war patch 1.05 games. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is the third sequel in the beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise, combining the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. WORKING / GAME / ADVENTURE Nov 20, 2020.
Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption PC cheats
Developer: Warfare Sims, LTD. Activision released Patch for Call of Duty WWII. Play from the outbreak of the Great War up until the onset of the Cold War. Republic at War focuses heavily on the theatrical films but also contains content from the Clone Wars cartoon series as well as the expanded universe. Use the crack from here for SW. Trade with goods, acquire land, achieve fame, raise taxes, conduct war. Kaiser Download (1995 Strategy Game).
Patch download GTA: San Andreas APK - Download MOD APK Games
Several New Republic figures including Admiral Ackbar, Commodore Kyrsta Agate, Captain Wedge Antilles, Temmin Wexley, and Jom Barell would. Some examples of the things trainers can modify in the game are unlimited money, unlimited gold, unlimited food, unlimited wood. So a dungeon crawling hack 'n slash fest is exactly what fans were looking for! These Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords cheats are designed to enhance your experience with the game. Black Ops Cold War 2XP Event Starts Today; Weapon, Scorestreak & More Balancing Coming in Season 1. Black Ops Cold War Update 1.05 November 15 Fires Out. Stick War Game (Hacked) - video dailymotion. Free StarCraft CD-Keys click.
- Horizon Zero Dawn 1.05 Patch on PC Fixes More Crashes
- /jp/ - Otaku Culture
- God of War Collection Remastered Video Mod Discussion
- To win 8 Star Wars Empire at War 6 Trainer for 1.05 get
- The Bottom Feeder: The Joy Of Rereleasing Old Games
Hacked elven Conquest 1.0.1
The ID in that key is four bytes. Top 25 Most Addictive Computer Games Of The 1980s. GameWatcher is an online PC based publication that offers the latest news, reviews, previews, interviews, videos and mods to its users. Draw a Stickman: EPIC 3. Stick War Game (Hacked) Report. Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 4 Reaction score 1. Apr 11, 2020 #20. Added: Basic Zoom to Editor (Overlays do not zoom).
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for Xbox One Reviews
East Front 2 - PC Review and Full Download. Early Access version full of new features, online multiplayer and more is now available on Steam since May 23rd 2020! Having a host with a dialup or sat connect is pointless. This has been released as an official patch from Blizzard. The game does not require the earlier. Must buy for anyone who likes shooters with good storyline, plus you get 2 games for 1. Friv games 2020 is new flash games which are expected to be the best Friv 4 games to play.
|1||Assassin's Creed Odyssey on PS4, Xbox One, PC||17%|
|2||Clash of Clans v11.866.17 Mod APK [Latest]||34%|
|3||Skribbl.io - io games hacked unblocked||43%|
|4||Gamepressure - Game Reviews, News and Game Guides||91%|
|5||Crusader Kings - 1.05 Patch Released||9%|
|6||The Twilight Zone 1.05 Episode Recap: The Wunderkind||7%|
|7||Star Wars – Stern Pinball||37%|
|8||[READ FIRST] Common Issues and Solutions - Answer HQ||74%|
|9||Flyff Legacy v2.5.5 Mod APK [Global]||12%|
The Sega Model 2 improvements keep coming, with Rail Chase 2 now working. With its protection MCU emulated, Capcom’s F-1 Dream is also working. MAME 0.197 adds support for alternate versions and bootlegs of a long list of systems, including Crazy Bonus 2002, Explosive Breaker, Fidelity Excel 68000, Lup Lup Puzzle, Pochi and Nyaa, Renegade, and Silkworm. In addition, there are graphical improvements to Sega ST-V/Saturn, and Magical Tetris Challenge.
There are some nice improvements for computer emulation this month, too. The Acorn Electron has improved video handling and support for the Mega Games Cartridge. The NEC PC-98 CD-ROM software list has been updated with the latest dumps and compatibility status – recent emulation improvements mean more fully supported titles. You can now boot HP-BASIC cartridges on the HP9000/340 series.
As always, source and Windows binaries are available from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06775: [Media Support] (coco12.cpp) coco, coco2, dragon and clones: Software list does not work for floppy devices (Nigel Barnes)
- 06843: [Misc.] (saturn.cpp) All saturn.cpp sets: CD Block unknown command e2, contact MAMEdev (Angelo Salese)
- 06886: [Graphics] (stv.cpp) vfkids: Corrupt background graphics (Angelo Salese)
- 06926: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) amidars: Values are incorrect for “Lives” DIP switch (Tafoid)
- 06928: [Graphics] (mpu4vid.cpp) All sets in mpu4vid.cpp: Graphics corruption (regression) (Carl)
- 06929: [Sound] (suprnova.cpp) All sets in suprnova.cpp: No Audio is present (O. Galibert)
- 06936: [Crash/Freeze] (zn.cpp) techromn and clones: Fatal error: memory_bank::set_entry called with out-of-range entry 255 (Robbbert)
- 06937: [DIP/Input] (galpanic.cpp) galspanic and clones: Second button not assigned (AJR)
- 06942: [Media Support] (x68k.cpp) x68000: Can’t save game data to disk (Carl)
New working machines
- Home Alone (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Independence Day (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware) [David Haywood, ARPA, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- New Cross Pang [f205v, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Transformers - Generation 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Crazy Bonus 2002 (Ver. 1, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151) (mask ROM sprites, FD1089B 317-0013A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Explosive Breaker (Korea) [Jorge Silva]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 2) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 3) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530) [Razoola]
- Jolly Card (Italian, bootleg, set 3) [f205v, The Dumping Union]
- Lup Lup Puzzle / Zhuan Zhuan Puzzle (version 1.05 / 981214) [caius, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Neo-Geo MV-1F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1FZ [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1 [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-2F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-4F [Vas Crabb]
- Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- Popeye (Braze High Score Kit P1.00D) [smf]
- Renegade (US bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Silk Worm (bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Playmark bootleg) [f205v, maru79]
- Time Killers (v1.21, alternate ROM board) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- World Rally 2: Twin Racing (mask ROM version) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- WWF: Wrestlemania (proto 2.01 06/07/95) [Jorge Silva]
Machines promoted to working
- F-1 Dream [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.00) (Japan) [AJR]
- Rail Chase 2 (Revision A) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, Olivier Galibert, ElSemi]
Clones promoted to working
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.23) (Taiwan?) [AJR]
- Ufo Robo Dangar (9/26/1986, Japan) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Connectv Cricket (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Connectv Football [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Genius 6 (V110F) [Fabrice Arzeno, The Dumping Union]
- Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player [Ryan Holtz]
- Skannerz TV [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- T.T. Speed Race CL [TTL] [Andrew Welburn, Tafoid]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Amazonia King Plus (V204BR) [César Aragão (GarouSP)]
- Gokidetor (set 2) [MASH]
- Joker Master (V512) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Paperboy (prototype) [Andrew Welburn]
- unknown Elsy poker [f205v, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- abc806: Colorful Animals [Genesis Project]
- atom_flop: Atom DOS Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_cart: Video Filing System ROM Cartridge [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_flop: Prince of Persia, Teletextr [Nigel Barnes]
- coco_flop: Tandy Assembly Demo 2017 [MrGW]
- electron_cart: Mega Games Cartridge [Dave Hitchins]
- electron_flop: Egghead in Space, The Darkness of Raven Wood, Zombies Ate Our Roadies! [Nigel Barnes]
- ibm5150: Breach 2, Future Wars - Adventures in Time (3.5"), The Monuments of Mars! [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: Heart of China (Kixx XL release), Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle, Operation Stealth (Euro), Quarantine, Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Apogee newer), Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Mindscape), World Cup USA '94 [ArcadeShadow]
- neogeo: Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530), Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- pc98_cd: Alice no Yakata III, Alone in the Dark 3, Bacta 1 & 2 + Voice, Ballade for Maria, Bounty Hunter Ludy, Brandish 3 - Spirit of Balcan - Renewal, Branmarker, Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space - Uchuu e no Chousen, CRW 2, D.P.S. Zenbu, Daraku no Kuni no Angie - Kyoukai no Mesu Dorei-tachi, Dark Seraphim, De.FaNa, Desire - Haitoku no Rasen, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban Dai-1-kan: Club D.O. Jimukyoku, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 2, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 3, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 4-5, El-Hazard - The Magnificent World, GalPani II, Game CD GA-ME-GA, Gokichi-kun Series - Igo Kinenban CD, Guardian Recall - Shugojuu Shoukan, Hana no Kioku, Hiiragizaka no Kyuukan, Jinmon Yuugi, LOGiN Disk & Book - RPG Tsukuuru Dante98 II (1996-07-02), Lesser Mern - Special Director's Edition, Love Escalator, Menzoberranzan - Yami no Monshou, Mugen Houyou, Mujintou Monogatari, Necronomicon, Oh! Kitsune-sama, Only You - Seikimatsu no Juliet-tachi, PC-9821Xa12C8 System Software, PGA Tour Golf III, PILcaSEX, Revival Xanadu, Ruriiro no Yuki, Sangokushi V, Sayonara no Mukougawa, Tamago Ryouri, The Legend of Heroes III - Shiroki Majo Renewal, The Legend of Kyrandia, The Original Pictures of Ryouki no Ori, Toushin Toshi II - Soshite, Sorekara..., Tuned Heart, Viper CTR - Asuka, Virtuacall 2, Watashi, Yumemizaka & Collections, Yuu Disk Special - CD-ROM Bishoujo Collection [r09]
- svi318_cart: Oh, Postrelease [Dirk Best]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: De La Jet Set Radio (Jpn), Espion-Age-Nts: Industrial Agents for Active Espionage (Jpn), Ikaruga (Jpn), Illbleed (USA), Imperial no Taka: Fighter of Zero (Jpn), Incoming (Euro), Incoming (Euro, Prototype 19990906), Incoming (USA), Incoming: Jinrui Saisyuu Kessen (Jpn), Industrial Spy: Operation Espionage (USA), Iron Aces (Euro), Iron Aces (USA), Izumo (Jpn), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (Euro), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA, Prototype 20001002), Jet Set Radio (Euro), Jet Set Radio (Euro, Prototype 20001003), Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Jimmy White's 2: Cueball (Euro), Jinsei Game for Dreamcast (Jpn), Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! @ [email protected]: Kongdom - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan for Matching Service (Jpn), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Euro), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (USA), July (Jpn), July (Jpn, Rev. 1) [FakeShemp]
- Freddi Fisk och fallet med de försvunna sjögräsfröna (Sweden) [FakeShemp]
- Who Shot Johnny Rock (Italy) [arena80.it]
- leapster: A La Conquete Des Nombres - Un Jeu D'Arcade Éducatif! (Fra), Adibou - A La Recherche De Robitoc (Fra), Bob Leponge - Heros D'un Jour (Fra), Cars (Fra), Dis Pourquoi Kirikou (Fra), Disney Princesse - La Magie D'Apprendre (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Au Secours Des Animaux (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Le Pont Casse (Fra), La Riviere Des Lapins + L'Atelier De Peinture (Fra), Lapin Malin - Danse Avec Les Mots (Fra), Oui-Oui - Aventures Au Pays Des Jouets (Fra), Perrito Club - ¡Adopta Un Nuevo Amiguito Y Aprende! (Spa), Ratatouille (Fra), Scooby-Doo! - Et Les Nombres Fous! (Fra), Spider-Man - L'Affaire Des Mots Mysteres (Fra) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip, Connie]
- pc98_cd: Angel, DOR Best Selection Gekan, DOR Best Selection Joukan, Dies Irae, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor, Epson PC Series Driver Kit for Windows 95, Henshin Ring, Hyoui Tengoku, Manji PSYyuuki, Ms. Detective File #2 - Sugata-naki Irainin, NEC Driver Kit for Windows 95, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 1 - Invitation - Kage kara no Shoutaijou, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 2 - Memories, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, Schwarzschild EX - Tessa no Seigun, Sensual Angels, Tanjou - Debut, Vastness - Kuukyo no Ikenie-tachi, Venus & Mug-R, Windows 2000 Professional + Server (MSDN), Windows 95 (OSR2, v4.00.950 B), Windows 95 Upgrade for Epson PC Series (OSR1, v4.00.950a), Windows 98 (Upgrade), Windows 98 Second Edition [r09]
- Began conversion from MCFG_DEVICE_VBLANK_INT to MCFG_SCREEN_VBLANK_CALLBACK. [AJR]
- bbc: Connected 6845 VSYNC to CA1 on first VIA. [AJR]
- suprstar: Demoted to not working – errors out when inserting coins. [AJR]
- unkhorse: Lowered frequency of 8155 timer driving speaker. [AJR]
- beathead: Replaced NVRAM with parallel EEPROM. [AJR]
- backfire: Added ADC for potentiometer controls. [AJR]
- ARM disassembly improvements: [AJR]
- Calculate R15-relative offsets in disassembly.
- Fixed erroneous identification of S field in data processing opcodes.
- Calculate result of ADD/SUB Rn,R15,#imm.
- pbaction: Use CTC to provide interrupts for sound CPU. [AJR]
- ddenlovr.cpp: Changed main CPU type to TMPZ84C015 for most Z80-based games. [AJR]
- Relaxed constraints on address mirroring/global mask combinations. [AJR]
- Mirror bits may now fall outside the global mask provided they cover the entire masked-out portion.
- umipoker, saiyukip: Changed YM3812 clock and use it to drive sound CPU interrupt. [AJR]
- upd7725: Fixed disassembly. [AJR]
- z80ctc: Made channels into subdevices. [AJR]
- sexygal: Added sample player. [AJR]
- shackled, breywood: Replaced MCU simulation with 8751 code dumped from Breywood and hacked for Shackled. [Caps0ff, AJR]
- ms6102: Use VT100 keyboard for now. [AJR]
- aleck64.cpp: Improved Magical Tetris Challenge tetrominoes display (ghost pieces and colors). [Angelo Salese]
- stvvdp2.cpp improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression with Cotton 2 backgrounds from stage 2 onward (ROZ mode 3 without rotation parameters).
- Apply ROZ windows per screen output, not per bitmap – fixes Batman Forever character select and the Riddler final stage graphics.
- Fixed RBG0 cache map range – fixes Head On graphics update in Sega Memorial Collection 1.
- stvvdp1.cpp: Preliminary implementation of PMOD 7 (gouraud + half transparent). [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes Lupin the 3rd Pyramid no Kenja enemy shadows.
- warpwarp.cpp: Added optional color setting for kaitei. [Angelo Salese]
- legionna.cpp fixes: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression in background tilemap colors for Godzilla (uses DMA mode 4 like Denjin Makai).
- Fixed Godzilla OKI sound bank switching.
- galivan.cpp, terracre.cpp: Rewrote NB1412M2 as a device. [Angelo Salese]
- airbustr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups, removed unnecessary bitmap. [cam900]
- hvyunit.cpp, lemmings.cpp, namcos11.cpp: Minor code cleanup and runtime tagmap lookup reduction. [cam900]
- aerofgt.cpp: Reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- psikyo.cpp, gundealr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- dreamwld.cpp: Implemented tilemap size register, reduced code duplication, and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- namcos12.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and made COH716 a separate configuration with correct GPU. [cam900]
- djboy.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, modernised sound latches, and implemented stereo output. [cam900]
- firefox.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and modernised sound latches. [cam900]
- arcadecl.cpp: Cleaned up graphics decode, fixed year in comment. [cam900]
- coolpool.cpp: Modernised CPU-DSP communication latches, and split I/O maps for coolpool and nballsht. [cam900]
- tlc34076: Allocate palette RAM and pens at start time. [cam900]
- atarisy2.cpp: Minor cleanup, use address_map_bank_device for banked video RAM. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Fixed hotdogst metadata. [cam900]
- pgm.cpp: Removed unused members and converted code to use object finders. [cam900]
- pc9801_86.cpp: Improved PCM timer behaviour – actual master clock still unknown. [cam900]
- partner.cpp, asuka.cpp: Use object finders for memory banks rather than string formatting and tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- zn.cpp: Simplified Z80 bank switching for FX-1 games. [cam900]
- pasha2.cpp: Added output finders for lamps, reduced runtime tagmap loopups, moved bitmap memory allocation to start time, and simplified/de-duplicated code. [cam900]
- abc80x: Implemented option ROM opcode fetch through character RAM. [Curt Coder]
- Marked Blades of Steel sets as joystick/trackball to reduce confusion. [David Haywood]
- nes: Marked Super Mary a clone of Super Mario Bros (github #3327). [David Haywood]
- xavix: Re-organised and tidied code, and updated notes. [David Haywood]
- bionicc: Started hooking up microcontroller emulation – still relies on hacks. [David Haywood]
- guab: Added RS232 port and update notes. [Dirk Best]
- Rewrote adc0808 device so it actually works and added to a number of drivers. [Dirk Best]
- Added to galastrm, groundfx, jedi, lockon, opwolf3, othunder, superchs, taito_z, tceptor, undrfire, and wheelfir.
- Converted Model 1 I/O to device. [Dirk Best]
- model2: Added proper default values for lightgun games, treat five percent of range as off-screen. [Dirk Best]
- model1, model2: Emulated Model 1 I/O board, and removed I/O RAM device [Dirk Best]
- Includes emulation of the Sega 315-5338A I/O controller, also hooked up to the ufo21 driver.
- Added skeleton device for Ericsson Information Systems IBM3270/5250 terminal adapter 16-bit ISA card. [Edström]
- hp64k: Added IEEE488 remotizer to bus. [F.Ulivi]
- Added suspend and resume debugger commands for suspending and resuming scheduled devices. [GavinAndrews]
- starblad: Allow full range of crosshair movement. [geecab]
- Allow building against system pugixml. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issues with CHD loading under Emscripten. [Justin Kerk]
- dc.xml: Fixed interface/name/diskarea so discs can actually boot. [Justin Kerk]
- ti99: Added drive select to HX5102 Hexbus floppy drive – may now be used for storage on TI-99/8 and other systems. [Michael Zapf]
- wd_fdc: Added FM resyncs in READ_TRACK, and changed threshold. [Michael Zapf]
- electron: Added Mega Games Cartridge device. [Nigel Barnes]
- electron: Improved video handling. [Nigel Barnes]
- Fixed wrap-around for non-standard screen start addresses.
- Added RAM contention during screen update.
- Improved interrupt times.
- electron: Fixed bad palette write. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm: Fixed paging in of Shadow RAM according to ACCCON. [Nigel Barnes]
- i960: Don’t lose register values on read stalls. [O. Galibert]
- bankdev: Allow for an address shift. [O. Galibert]
- Rewrote mb86233/4 CPU cores. [O. Galibert]
- model2: Revamped the coprocessors communications. [O. Galibert]
- Completely eliminated address map macros. [O. Galibert, Robbbert]
- sh4drc: Added UML implementations of FADD, FSUB, FMUL, and FDIV. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Recognize another form of DOS 3.3 in ProDOS order. [R. Belmont, Peter Ferrie]
- Added emulation stubs for the Game Boy Camera hardware allowing the ROM to run. [Risugami]
- crashrd: Added some sound. [Robbbert]
- Completely eliminated set_digit_value, and reduced usage of and deprecated set_led_value/set_lamp_value. [Ryan Holtz, Robbbert, AJR, Vas Crabb]
- Added skeleton Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player driver – currently fails self-test with error 53. [Ryan Holtz]
- Including basic Fujitsu MB88303 TV Display Controller and Philips SAA1403 Sync Generator devices.
- isa/pgc: Implemented accelerated VRAM writes. [shattered]
- Standardised on IPT_CUSTOM for custom PORT_BIT handlers, leaving IPT_SPECIAL for the UI. [smf]
- Fixed fencepost in memory_manager::region_containing, which caused regions to be registered for state saving. [smf]
- popeye: Implemented NMI acknowledge and TPP2 watchdog, swapped popeyebl and popeyeb2, and repaired some apparently bad PROM dumps. [smf]
- Added QuickLoad option for SMC-777. [Stefano]
- hp9k_3xx improvements: [Sven Schnelle]
- Added 98644 asynchronous serial card.
- Added workaround for double exception during read/modify/write operations confusing the boot ROM.
- Added dummy GPIB read/write handlers (BASIC crashes if not present).
- Added fallback bus error handler for model 340 and later (used by BASIC to probe hardware configuration).
- Added basic window move and cursor control support to hp98544 framebuffer. [Sven Schnelle]
- Used by HP Basic to place letters on the screen by moving them from non-visible memory to the screen.
- Split hp98603 BASIC ROM card into 98603A and 98603B versions with different base addresses and sizes. [Sven Schnelle]
- posixsocket: Set SO_REUSEADDR option. [Sven Schnelle]
- voodoo: Fixed vsync timing and removed anonymous timer. [Ted Green]
- Encapsulated default BIOS selection in device_t and simplified default BIOS selection from machine configuration. [Vas Crabb]
- DSP16 interpreter performance improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Lifted some tests out of the execution loops allowing them to be specialised at compile time.
- Bypass memory system for work RAM access when debugger is not enabled.
- RAM device improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Always show default RAM size in XML output, and show sizes as declared in addition to byte count.
- Don’t show inaccessible RAM device size options in XML output.
- Exposed RAM size options in minimaws.
- Rearranged device debugger hooks to get a small but measurable performance improvement. [Vas Crabb]
- Removed emucore.o from tools, fixing some inconsistent behaviour with different build options. [Vas Crabb]
- NeoGeo improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Split MVS into different machines for real variants with different capabilities.
- Split up state classes for different variants.
- Improved address maps.
- Converted EL panel outputs to lamps and hooked up coin counters/lockouts.
- Hooked up controller sense connections for AES.
- Hooked up SPI-like outputs on SIT board used by The Irritating Maze.
- Added layout for The Irritating Maze showing strobes and most lamps.
- ibm5170: Redumped wngcm2sp from unmodified disks. [breiztiger]
- gaelco2.cpp: Added pinout information for World Rally 2 and REF.950906 PCB layout for Touch and Go. [Brian Troha]
- megablst: Replaced C-chip simulation with extracted ROM. [Caps0ff]
- model1: Use real 315-5573 Virtua Racing coprocessor program. [Caps0ff]
- f1dream: Dumped and emulated 8751 microcontroller. [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Documented debugger expression number syntax. [Erik Dominikus]
- othunder.cpp: Changed to mono speaker, as shown on schematics and verified on real board. [Guru]
- Demoted TI-73 Explorer (bootleg) to not working. [Julian Lachniet]
- segag80r: Adjusted Sindbad Mystery sound clocks to match PCB footage. [kazblox]
- system1: Documented alternate Star Jacker board with different sound in source. [kazblox]
- dynduke.cpp: Dumped PROMs. [Porchy, Muddymusic]
- PC-98 CD software list updates: [r09]
- Updated with everything from the latest update of the Neo Kobe Collection.
- Tested all software list entries, and added supported status and emulation issues for each one.
- Added usage information for games that require serial numbers or manual protection.
- Added disk 2 of the floppy version of Brandish Renewal, since it’s used as a key disk for the CD version.
- Fixed copy-paste error for hybrid discs copied from the FM Towns list.
- Replaced the Sweet Days CHD with a properly converted one.
- Demoted Miamisoft’s games to non-working since they seem to hang randomly.
- Added Tourvision BIOS v1.1 and corrected label/description for v2.0. [system11, Tafoid]
- amidars: Corrected Lives DIP switch. [Tafoid, GoldS_TCRF]
- konblands.cpp: Added DIP switches from manual. [Tafoid]
188.8.131.52314 File Comparison Changelog
- Changes to several shader functions, new shader file fake_lights_common.hlsl (not sure what most of this stuff does)
- changes/optimizations? To animated_fake_omni_lights2.fx and animated_fake_spot_lights2.fx, also non-animated versions
- Removed billboard_def_material effect file
- Billboard.fx added conditional alpha channel, some kind of transparency for when burning?
- Minor adjustments to debrisParticle effect
- Smoke trail shaders: added underwater smoke trail definitions (torpedos?)
- Small adjustments to color and position(?) of sparks effect
- Some change to age definition of wheel trail effect?
3d Model stuff:
- Tunguska model updated
- 55G6 (Nebo “Tall Rack” search radar, I think it’s an airfield static model) model updated
- B-1B model updated
- BMP-1 and BMD-1 models updated
- Durandal model updated (super low poly, probably Matra durandal anti-runway missile?)
- E-2 collision model and all LODs updated
- F-14A model updated (the old low quality AI one)
- F-16 model updated (also the old low quality AI one)
- New files, Kilo LODs json and kilo_636 LODs json
- New file, kraz-6322 json
- Kuznetsov model updated
- Malutka.edm.json updated (Malyutka AT-3 ATGM, reflectivity, spectra, and albedo values decreased significantly)
- Mi-8MTV2 collision model updated
- Palatka (super low res field tent) model updated
- Radio-st (old low poly camo netted radio station) model updated
- Destroyed Su-30 model updated
- T-90 json file updated (reflectivity values changed
- New JSON for Tigr 233036
- Trace.edm updated (looks like basic tracer bullet model)
- Tu-142, Tu-160, and Tu-95MS models updated
- Voronka_invis.edm updated (invisible crater model?)
- Wyshka.edm updated (low res watchtower or fire tower model?)
- Target = “hotAir” added to several groundExplosion effects, interestingly including an effect labelled Napalm (for the promised Mk77 firebomb for the hornet?)
- Scaled up size of sparks effect in shellExplosion, increased opacity, and decreased number of sparks and lifetime of effect
- Several changes to smoke trail effect, additionally new Torpedo smoke trail, “Underwater = True”
- C101: tons of liveries textures updated, all files labelled C-101-fuse-2
- C101: several 3d models updated: C101CC and C101EB and 2 LODs each, collision, destroyed airbrake, and destroyed wings
- C101: adjustments to suspension code
- C101: new antiskid_fail failure
- C101: 2 new special options: “Allow NS 430” and “Allow Smoke On Ground”
- Chinese assets pack:
- JF17: small update to Nozzle flame effect, huge new effects, JF17_STARTER_FLAME and JF17_STARTER_SMOKE
- J11A, JF17 and KJ2000: changes to types of external lights?
- JF17: significant adjustments to SFM data and engine table (used for AI?)
- Nozzle position of Type 200 antirunway bomb adjusted
- C701: in section: “shape_table_data” value “life” changed from 1 to 0.4 for both TV and IR variants
- C802AK: same “life” changed from 1 to 0.6, also new commented out values marked “--TODO”: “aim_sigma” value in seeker definition, and “final_maneuver_trig_v_lim” value in triggers_control section
- Possible adjustments to CM802AKG_AS, definitely removed a bunch of sections such as autopilot, fuel info, etc. Not sure exactly what happened here, possible removing leftover redundant stuff?
- LD-10 life changed to 0.3
- LD-10: motor stats changed: boost stage impulse decreased from 260 to 242, fuel mass decreased from 60 to 57.6, sustain stage impulse from 245 to 238, fuel mass from 10 to 11.2, and burn time from 2.5 to 4 seconds.
- PL-12: Life_Time decrease from 180 to 120, several changes to flight model including increased drag coefficients, higher max alpha, and adjusted burn times
- SD-10: Life_Time from 180 to 120, Fi_search (total seeker head limit angle, in radians) from 1.05 to 0.175, similar adjustments to PL-12 in FM
- BRM-1: Nr_max (Max G load) from 20 to 12, Fi_start (“launch tracking and sighting angle”) from 0.698 to 0.5, Fi_excort (“target tracking angle (sight) of the missile.”) from 0.698 to 0.8
- BRM-1: in section “spiral_nav”, def_cone_max_dist from 10000 to 8500, autopilot max control angle from 0.8 to 0.5, in flight model, drag coefficients mostly increased, max aoa halved
- New sensor package defined in sensors.lua, for “Winglong-1” optical and FLIR sensors, additionally a Winglong-1 SAR sensor added
- J-11A, JF-17, and Type 200 bomb 3d models adjusted
- JF-17 gear and interior textures and roughmets adjusted, new normal map for gear
- Some optimization to JF-17 payload definition lua, loadout preset “PL-5Ex2, 2*GBU-12x2, BRM1x2, WMD7” replaced dual twin GBU-12 racks with dual single GBU-16s
- 3d model updated
- Engine texture, normal map, and roughmet updated
- Yellow glass texture updated
- Significant adjustments and additions/removals in lights section of F-16C.lua (no idea how that stuff works)
- F-5E: significant adjustments to external lights section here too
- F-86: new animations for “headlights”, extend, retract, taxi, high… also more messing with external lights section
- Removed F-14A.lua definition file, probably wasn’t meant to be in there in the first place yet (of note, there are still a couple CV-59 Forrestal luas in there)
- Significant adjustments to f-14b.edm.json, mostly reflectivity, spec, and albedo levels for tons of parts including gear, gear doors, canopy stuff, etc
- 3d model and lods updated
- 3 new textured, GreenGlow, ORB_RED, and RedGlow, plus changes to external lights texture file
- Spanish hornet liveries all received custom patch textures and roughmets and were updated to include them
- 3d model and first 3 LODs updated
- Pilot and related belts, visors, and helmet textures updated
- Not a change, but there is a line in the lua for AGM-84H SLAM-ER to add it to loadout options, but it is commented out
- Removed some animations from launch bar section, added animations for GestureSaluteLeft and GestureSaluteRight
- More messing with external lights
- L-39C: External lights updated
- M2000C: Engine “smokiness_level” reduced from 0.2 to 0.02
- MQ-9 Reaper: removed landing and taxi light definitions
- Su-34: external lights updated
- Attributes changed (I assume they are categories you can sort/search for things by): wsType_Fighter>wsType_Cruiser, Battleplanes>UAVs (lol), all categories removed (used to be categorized as an interceptor for some reason)
- Entire lights definitions section removed
- 2 new folders in tech section, Kuznecow (Kuznetsov) and USS_Nimitz
- Stennis: new section added defining carrier illumination states, one for Nav Lights, one for AC launch state, and one for AC recovery state
- WWII aircraft: X-ray models updated and hundreds of lua changes, mostly for lights and DM stuff
- WWII: Several new bullet types defined, such as MG15, GM-81, and many different Mauser 7.92x57 shells for different tracer colors, many other small adjustments to bombs and guns as well
Mission editor options: VR now disabled by default?, new VR bloom and MSAA Mask Size options
- Added new options to VR options panel
- Mission editor static panel - removed “Link Offset” checkbox
- Some adjustments to mission editor route panel
- New orange text settings for multiplayer chat (For server messages)
Some minor changes to mission editor me_aircraft.lua, not sure what any do
Changes to mission editor copy-paste function to add compatibility with ships?
Mission editor map window: significant additions to function “findValidStrikePoint” to take in new surface type variable, also new part of function to do with mouse click and when it’s near a takeoff runway? No idea. Some other tiny changes
Several other minor changes and tweaks in various editor scripts, several to do with some apparent changes to how ships are handled, some probably just fixes
Additional changes to only allow voice chat to connect if the mission isn’t a track replay and it actually is multiplayer
- Position lights flash pattern timing commented out
- 3d model and textures updated
- Significant adjustments to RWR initialization lua, removed commented out failure definitions
- New macro sequences (probably autostart/stop?)
- Added new auto start and auto stop keybinds
- External lights simple and complex pattern definitions removed (for collision light?)
- New gauge part on Standby Attitude Indicator, Bank_Arrow
- 3d model updated
- Caucasus Coiled Viper and PG Island Style single missions updated
- Training lesson 19 CCRP cluster bombs updated
- New default value of Canopy tint option is 0 (which I believe means clear, not yellow)
- F-5E Cockpit 3d model and textures updated
- TID2.dds updated (second texture sheet for TID screens)
- Minor position/size adjustments for script that creates targets and datalink targets on the TID
- New Carrier_ballcall command plus keybind
- New external_args, ED_Flaps = 9 (Not really sure on this, possibly something for supercarrier?)
- Added SC Request Launch and Salute commands to ground radio menu
- Caucasus CTB campaign entirely updated plus 2 new missions, 2B - CARGO, and 2C - QRF, also CTB Cold Start version missions 1 and 3 updated, also got mission 2B and 2C
- 3 new supercarrier quickstart missions
- Version increased from 63 to 75
- Multiple display group got new TGP_texture.tga resource
- SMS script got new SLAM_interface.lua (for AGM-84E/H/K?)
- HMD indication for tgp laser changed from LDT to LST (was typo I bet), and RADAR changed to RDR (for sensor track status/designation cue in AG and NAV modes according to the comment)
- Cockpit_illumination_external argument removed (Maybe the cue to tell the cockpit lights to illuminate on the external model?)
- Significant additions to Datalink page including SLAM embedded indication and FOV indication, plus changes to Walleye datalink display
- Original FLIR.lua removed, replaced with FLIR_AA, FLIR_AG, FLIR_CMN, and FLIR_LSS luas, also new FLIR greyscale tool
- New HSI_Definitions.lua, plus a couple small changes to HSI page
- Some small tweaks to JDAM/JSOW page
- Maverick page: Changes to crosshair rendering, new grid pos, and lots of clipping masks or something
- Several small changes to AA radar mode, whole new definitions inside of RDR_AG page lua which says at the top is for GM mode, this stuff looks like it’s basically the whole AG radar page… (elevation caret, radar mode placeholder, arcs, course designations, designation cursor, designated target symbol…)
- New AG radar pushbutton definitions including EXP modes, Reset, azimuth scan angles, radar gain option
- Small adjustments to SA page display, the way EW is displayed on SA page, the FLIR point, etc (I think this is just changing how things overlap, not sure)
- More pushbuttons, in range indications, and other tweaks to SLAM page, also new SLAM_tools.lua
- SA page air defense symbol radii changed?
- Lots of new definitions for SLAM embedded indication with crosshair, gimbal cross, FOV brackets, and other stuff
- JDAM flight time flight line, and TOT PP mode display all enabled for stores page
- Stores page also got tons of SLAM related pushbutton labels
- HUD AG mode also got the JDAM in range and TOT indications, also new SLAMInRng indication definition
- New AG radar parameters, blur in X and Y, contrast, gain, tactical area width, height, and Y offset
- LTD/R switch is now ARM/SAFE instead of ARM/SAFE/AFT
- New SLAM interface device is initialized in device_init.lua
- Cockpit 3d model and textures updated
- EN manual updated
- SoH Conventional Bombing, Free Flight, and Ready on the Ramp quickstarts updated
- New Supercarrier single missions, plus several single missions updated
- Fixed typo in radio menu- before SC came out, SC menu options were already there, except Salute! actually read Salut!, thanks Russia
- Stick visibility clickspot added, plus options to support hiding stick
- Cockpit 3d model and textures updated
- Manual updated
- Some cockpit livery roughmets and textures adjusted, some new additive effect added to Shkval
- Huge amount of campaign missions changed
- Single missions Altitude, Clear Tkvarcheli, Gauntlet, and South Ossetia Pirates updated
- VTB indicator texture updated
- More initialization info added to GUNS_init.lua, including info about CCRP accuracy and declination
- New RADAR.lua
- RDI.lua got new line, agr_elevation = 10 (Air to ground radar??)
- New VTB page, VTB_MDO_Menu
- Some minor tweaks to some HUD pages
- Tons of changes to joystick and keyboard.lua input definitions
- New special option, “TDC moves in polar coordinates”
- Cockpit 3d model updated
- Cockpit 3d model and textures updated
- Campaign mission 11 updated
- MiG-21bis: Every single mission, campaign, and quickstart mission has been updated, plus new images for the campaign
- TF-51D got nav light failures added to light system alongside the tons of external lights tweaking and a new FM parameter, probDisbalanceShakeLim = 70000
- UH-1H: Tiny nav light tweaks, Campaign missions 11-13 updated
- Obviously the Supercarrier was added
- Several small changes to Damage.lua, most notably moved or removed entire section on Mi-8MT
- Basically the entire Lights.lua has been rewritten
- F-15C got new animations for ServiceHatches open to close and close to open
- MiG-29A, G, K, and S got new definitions for HeadLights transitions (from off to taxi to takeoff presumably)
- Phalanx weapon system got new reflection_limit=0.05
- Tomahawk min and max distance definitions removed from main definition
- M163 Vulcan changed from generic tracked vehicle to generic tracked IFV
- Changes to Paveway II AFM weapon scheme
- Several changes and tons more data added for LUU-2B, S-8OM, and SAB-100, all illumination weapons afaik
- Some GBU-10/12/16 and BDU-50LGB, also KAB-1500 and KAB-500 FM changes, the variable names are sometimes literally 1 letter so I don’t know what they mean
- BGM-109 Tomahawk mass increased from 1225 to 1440, max range increased from 460000 to 1700000
- Additional impulse increase from 500 to 5080, fuel mass decrease from 260 to 100, and max thrust decreased from 3800 to 1900, plus several autopilot adjustments
- S-8OM min distance from 600 to 4000 and max distance from 10000 to 4500, control delay from 17 to 7.7
- Switched warhead from LTF_5B from simple warhead to fully defined advanced warhead
- Localized almost every function in db_mods.lua, guess they all used to be global…
- “Generic SAM LL search visir” sensor definition elevation increased from 70 to 90 degrees, adjusted magnification, resolution, and added new lightness_limit
- Slightly adjusted GALLON_TO_KG constant and clarified the constant is for JP-5 fuel, then adjusted the masses of the 370 gallon, 300 gallon and F-15 external tanks
- Added new definitions to Mi-8 pilot and copilot, commented out “can_be_playable = true”, plus role and role_display_name (Mi-8 multicrew also coming?)
- Mi-8, Mi-24V, Ka-27, Ka-50, CH-47D, UH-60A, UH-1, Mi-28N, and OH-58D all got new headlights transition definitions as well
- For planes, Su-27, Su-33, Su-24, Su-25, Tu-22M3 (maybe this means M4, I don’t think we have an M3 in game?), Su-39/Su-25TM, Su-24MR, Su-25T, and Yak-40 all got Headlight transitions too.
- Some small adjustments to positions and step values of Axis tune dialog
- Large list of aircraft nickname indexes for Supercarrier Ball Calls added including:
- ‘FA-18C_hornet’ ‘F/A-18C’ ‘F-14A’ ‘F-14B’ ‘E-2C’ ‘E-2D’ ‘S-3B Tanker’ ‘S-3B’ ‘F-4E’ ‘F-4E_new’ ‘C-2’ ‘A-6’ ‘F-35’ ‘EA-6B’ and ‘A-4’ plus the associated phrases
- Hornet ball, tomcat ball, hawkeye ball, viking ball, phantom ball, greyhound ball, lightning ball, intruder ball, prowler ball, skyhawk ball
- ED are well on their way to both the AG radar and SLAM for the hornet, in fact for the SLAM there seems to be everything there except the missile itself, there are even devices that are initialized as SLAM interface devices, there’s just no way to load the missile
- Several additional names were added for the supercarrier radio, including ball calls for F-14A, F-4E, A-6, EA-6B, A-4, and most surprisingly, the F-35
- There’s some kind of new “Headlights” definition that a lot of russian aircraft got that seem to be some kind of landing/taxi light animations
- ED’s also messing with the external light system on all aircraft in general
- The two interesting things that I found in the game that didn’t change but aren’t currently implemented are basically most of the files needed for Heatblur’s Forrestal, and a napalm explosion effect.