Solaris: How to set limit on the maximum number of open
Installi ng a 'sparse' native zone from Solaris 10 to a branded Solaris 10 zone on Solaris 11 using "zoneadm -z zonename install" fails with error: "The image was created with an incompatible libc. Set up and configure a ZFS storage pool under Solaris 10 helpful resources. Campfire Audio Ara, Andromeda 2020 and Solaris 2020 review https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=1086.
Registration key solaris 10 zone configuration with sysidcfg and
The concert was recorded in Hungary in 2020, in a wonderful and cosy theatre, with full house. For Solaris 10 Update 9+ and 11 SPARC based systems; Confirm the Number of Device Paths; Recommended HBA I/O Timeout Settings; Configuration of ActiveCluster. Official Doom FAQOfficial Doom FAQ.
Free laila Solaris, CMT - 11 Photos & 10 Reviews
Microsoft windows operating system: 10+ ideas about https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=1096. However, it is a good idea to bring it to single user mode before applying the patch cluster. Actually I am new to Solaris (I come.
Key generator solaris 10 System Administration Essentials
Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub). ABMR Quick Start Guide for Solaris 3 Sy stemR quir n ABMR for Solaris supports Solaris 9, 10 and 11 on Sparc hardware and Solaris 10 and 11 only on Intel hardware. Solaris OS patching has been moved far away from the traditional methods from Solaris 10 [HOST] no need to bring down the server to single user mode if you are using live upgrade method during pathing and before choosing live upgrade, make sure you are using ZFS as a root [HOST] you.
Network Management: Fujitsu: Run Solaris 10 & 11 Natively
MB - MacOS X 10.5 460 KB - AIX 5 98 KB - OpenBSD 4.0 64 KB - HP-UX 11 16 KB Note that the above units are all in MB and KB (base 1000 numbers), NOT MiB and KiB (base 1024 numbers). OpenJDK Build README click this link here now. I am trying to run the latest 10_Recommended patch set but I'm getting the following error: ERROR: Target boot environment not identified as being Solaris Can someone guide me through correcting this problem?
Patch review of Solaris 10 – OSnews
If in Automatic Configuration Mode, use netcfg: Network virtualization adds many new capabilities and continuing to overload ifconfig is the wrong management approach. Solaris is great on the server, but don't disc 3, 780 hits for "solaris 10 review" ( Score: 5, Informative). Solaris 10 recommended patch set.
Cracked unirac Racking: The Complete Review
Oracle Solaris 11.3 Cheatsheet. This operation is much easier than Solaris 10 OS patch bundle installation. However, starting 2020 new CPU patches can only be downloaded with an Extended Support subscription contract.
- Recommended NetBackup UNIX / Linux semaphore tuning values
- Comparison of Solaris Hardening Scripts
- Install the Oracle Solaris 10 Recommended Patch Set
- Unix - Where to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH on Solaris?
- Solaris 10 Recommended Bundle Patch ZFS
- LUNAR - Lockdown UNix Auditing and Reporting
- Error during oracle 10 installation on solaris 10
How to Quickly Install the Solaris 10 OS on x86 ...
Take A Look At Solaris 10. This last weekend saw the switch off of Sunsolve and the migration of the old Sun support system across to Oracle's My Oracle Support. This is slated for a future Solaris 10 update.
- Solaris 10 Extended Support Patches & Patchsets Released
- Multithreading - Which parallel programming APIs do you
- Welcome to Miele – Immer Besser
- Solaris 10 Recommended Patch cluster. How to es
- Common - Solaris package
- How to reset/recover Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM
- Solaris Critical Patch Updates (CPUs)
- Step-by-step Install Guide for Solaris 10 with Oracle 10
How To Apply A Solaris Recommended Patch Cluster
Heads up on Kernel patch installation issues with. The logadm command is a preconfigured entry in the default crontab file supplied with Solaris 9 and Solaris 10. The /usr/lib/newsyslog script is no longer used. Connect the other end of the data cable (female 5-pin XLR) to the male 5-pin XLR connector located on the Solaris Flare.
Veritas Netbackup Client Installed on Solaris 10 Zone
Newest Singer models - Singer Sewing Machines. About the Author Scott Watanabe is a freelance consultant with more than twenty-five years of experience in the computer/IT industry. Zip - Unzip content of specific folder on Solaris click resources.
Completed No Replacement Steel Monotype Run Reflections & Thoughts
|Rules & Restrictions|
Steel type Pokémon only, once a Pokémon is used in battle it cannot be replaced for any subsequent battle, set mode & no items used in battle.
Side note: Given the fact I did not want to have an Onix until post Noel I decided it was fair to evolve Onix into a Steelix at level 40 given the rest of my team being fully evolved at that point.
For anyone curious here is my full team used throughout the run with EV spreads: https://imgur.com/a/Q4wOsNE
Overall: Empoleon, Although this guy had some struggles soloing Julia and getting past Florina it was smooth sailing from Florina onward. He surprised me by absolutely popping off in the following Gym Battles: Shade, Kiki, Serra, Noel, Samson, Terra. This run has made me feel like Empoleon is criminally under rated when the discussion of Reborn starters arises and it's poor access to good water stab is remedied by Water Pledge.
Early Game (Julia - Shade): Bronzor, not only did this little guy tear through Corey's team like no ones business but he also is the only reason I didn't have to grab a Klink to beat Florina. Even without Levitate after hours of resets he allowed me to beat Florina with a team of Prinplup, Onix & Bronzor. Seriously though, Hypnosis + Psywave is busted early game.
Mid Game (Kiki-Samson): Excadrill, I would be crazy not to give one of these spots to Drill (Seriously how is this thing in the mystery egg it's so broken). I'd spend time hyping it up but you all know how broken Sand Rush + SD + EQ is.
Late Game (Terra - Hardy) : Steelix, This may come as a shock to a lot of people but Steelix actually outshined Excadrill late game. Not only did it use Nature Power Acrobatics to beat Samson, but Excadrill would have been nothing without Steelix setting sand for it. This on top of Steelix having Wide Guard access to help me get through things like the Glass Gauntlet and Amaria made it crucial in a lot of my end game strategies. That's not mentioning the fact that Offensive M-Steelix under Trick Room has perfect coverage against the final Solaris battle (If I played better he could solo everything but M-Garchomp).
|Gym Leader Difficulty|
This section will rate each gym out of 10 on a difficulty scale. For reference: 1 = Zero Effort, 5 = standard reborn boss, 10 = Required insane levels of preparation.
Here is a playlist containing every Boss/Gym leader battle I thought notable throughout the run: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/XDIGtuGfQRZGqQ
Julia: 8/10 - This battle required me to spend an afternoon doing damage calcs to figure out if it was even possible to solo. To be able to do this battle I allowed myself to breed my Piplup so it had Agility.
Florina: 10/10 - This battle with the team I was attempting to use felt impossible. I will say however the rating drops a few points if I grabbed a Klink or got a Bronzor with levitate. I spent close to 2 hours on stream resetting this fight until finally Bronzor pulled through for me. (This battle is notably easier in a regular Steel mono-run for sure)
Corey: 1/10 - Bronzor + Excadrill trivialized this fight, not much else to say.
Shelly: 4.5/10 - There are very few times Shelly is truly an easy battle. I had to reset once due to an unfortunate Rock Slide miss but otherwise this battle wasn't all that bad.
Shade: 4/10 - Not all that difficult thanks to Empoleon beating Gengar, Banette & Doublade on it's own. In the end it came down to an Excadrill vs Mimikyu 1v1 and Excadrill came out on top.
Kiki: 5/10 - I was expecting this battle to be a massive roadblock but managed to clear it on my second attempt. Fortunately it was Raining so Empoleon was able to perform better then expected. Due to the field giving Strength Psychic & Fighting typing Excadrill was able to set a free swords dance and clean up. (Sand Rush is always active on this field)
Aya: 7/10 - Aya is always difficult unless you walk in with multiple Psychic types and this time was no different. Bulky offense is pretty hard to deal with at this point in the game and her roster is very strong given what you have access to at this point in the game. My main strategy was to keep Toxapex alive on the left and focus down her other Pokémon first.
Serra: 4/10 - Yet again Empoleon pops off dealing with her Froslass, Aurorus and A-Sandslash. This fight didn't require much strategy and Bennet was actually a bit trickier for me to deal with.
Noel: 5/10 - I know I just mentioned it but yet again Empoleon clutched out a win for me. Surviving his Cinncino with red HP and KOing it with a Water Pledge was just the beginning. After this it dispatched his Bewear and was locked in a 1v1 with Clefable where I was certain I would have to reset. Thankfully however Water Pledge was a clean 2HKO and Clefable couldn't touch Empoleon.
Radomus: 3/10 - Durant, Bisharp & Excadrill made quick work of this gym. I don't have much to say here, I feel like I have never had Radomus be a challenge in any run so far. (This may be due to my tendency to always have a Bug or Dark type on my teams.)
Luna: 4/10 - This battle wasn't entirely memorable and I would gladly nominate Luna as one of the weakest Gym leaders in all of Reborn. The battle was just very standard with not much forethought and planning going into it.
Samson: 8/10 - This battle required a fair deal of planning and a decent number of restarts. In the end my strategy was to get rid of as many mons as I could making use of Trick Room before bringing in Steelix holding a synthetic seed and clicking Nature Power (On this field it turns into Acrobatics.). Thankfully I managed to clear his whole team except Conkeldurr before Steelix had to come in and finish the fight.
Charlotte: 3/10 - Trick Room + Wide Guard made quick work of this fight. By the time Charlotte managed to stop my sweep it was just her Ninetails left who fainted to a dig from Durant. I expected this gym to be fairly difficult but Trick Room is too good.
Terra: 5/10 - Although I was worried going into this battle Empoleon did mad work here. I lead with weakness policy Empoleon who survived a Nidoking Thunderbolt and was put into torrent range. From there Empoleon KO'd Nidoking, Quagsire and put Garchomp to red HP. Clean up was then handled by Bronzong and friends.
Ciel: 6/10 - Required a restart or two but Ciel was not super difficult. Most of the battle was just exploiting her mons secondary weaknesses to Steel, Water & Rock. Also like any battle featuring mons generally faster then mine Trick Room is such a nice move to have access to.
Adrienn: 3/10 - One of the easier battles of the run thanks to Steelix. I lead with Steelix and Bisharp to get a Defiant boost. Steelix then clicked Wide Guard to deny EQs while Bisharp went to work. Eventually Bisharp dropped and Steelix + Bronzong cleaned up.
Titania: 8/10 - A lot of resets and figuring out the AI lead this to be a challenging battle. Due to her Excadrill not always clicking EQ against my Bisharp and sometimes clicking smart strike I had to pivot Steelix to bait an EQ to get a free switch into Air Balloon Empoleon. If I had to recommend watching any of the battle highlights it's this one. The ending was a rollercoaster, leave it to my favorite Gym leader to give me one of the bigger challenges of the run.
Amaria: 9/10 - This was quite possibly the most stall oriented battle I have done since playing stall teams in SM UU on Pokémon showdown. I chose to face Amaria in doubles. The majority of my strategy for this battle consisted of making use of Steelix's Wide Guard in combination with other Pokémon having protect and elemental seeds, to let Amaria KO her own Pokémon with Surf. This meant I had to remove her Water Absorb users via Air Balloon Durant Thunder Fang and Empoleon + Bronzong Grass Knot. This battle took a boatload of restarts and could easily compete for hardest battle of the run.
Hardy: 2/10 - Such an anticlimactic end to the run after struggling through Titania & Amaria. By this point Trick Room M-Steelix and my slow steel types easily smashed their way through this gym. Even with lazy play on my part the battle was still not difficult and was cleared first attempt.
|Plot Battles (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD)|
Solaris Garchomp: 6/10 - higher rating due to needing to reset for RNG for a pretty long time. This took me about 45 minutes of resetting RNG but I managed to get the Garchomp to -6 Accuracy with Empoleon Water Pledge, and set up on it with Excadrill. I made a post highlighting this awhile ago due to my excitement of beating this battle which I thought would be impossible for this run.
Dittoceus: 3/10 - Although I had to make use of some pivoting the strategy here was to cause a cave in from the terrain via Excadrill EQ.
Fiore Mansion: 7/10 - This series of battles took me 3 resets and while it was more difficult then most battles in the run it played out as a fairly standard battle. It's much easier to watch the 2 gauntlets then have me type out what happened given the fact each are 15+ minutes long.
Glass Factory Gauntlet: 10/10 - I spent the better part of 2 hours preparing for this portion of the game. Surprisingly the hardest part of this series of battles was actually getting past Luna with as few casualties as possible. To do this I had to ensure Steelix went out first against her Weavile and I had to sack it to allow Excadrill to sweep. Fun fact about the Shelly + Cain battle, Cain's Primarina only knows spread moves so you can spam Wide Guard against it and focus down Shelly first. This series of battles also had the most hype ending of any battle I have had during this run, with Bisharp managing to clutch out the battle 2v1 living on 1 HP (Volume Warning): https://clips.twitch.tv/SuaveDifferentHummingbirdJebaited
In the end, looking back on this run Steel had a bit more of a struggle then I thought it would. Most battles were a 5/10 difficulty or lower but the hard battles were really hard. After completing a no replacement run I actually love the concept even more. The level of planning that goes into who joins your team and why adds a layer to this game that is super fun. Not only do you have to consider which mons are good in general against certain bosses but you also have to take into account: accessibility (How long do I have to progress with only 3 Pokémon for example), Learn set and Egg moves, but also a Pokémon's longevity (If I add this Pokémon to my team now will it be viable for the entirety of my run?). The longevity part is what makes this twist on monotypes fun and more challenging in my opinion. A regular Steel mono could of picked up Pineco and Burmy making Florina go from a 10/10 to a 6/10 or less. As I side note I held some voting with my chat and friends in discord and my next run will start today. This run will be a no replacement Grass monotype run through Reborn, I am anticipating the early game to be hell. I think this run will be much harder then my Steel run and I hope to see some of you there while I stream it.
(I will post a reflection post upon completion or failure but will not be posting regular updates for the run. I tend to prefer the long form run reflections to rapid updates.)
Harvest League challenges analysis/newbie guide
- USE OLD REDDIT FOR BETTER FORMAT VIEWING
- All this analysis are based on a full time job player experience (spend 4~6 hours on PoE per day)
- (40/40) tag means skip this if you're aiming for 36/40 challenges only, which means only wanna get those exclusive MTX skins, don't want the hideout trophy challenges.
- Rating Difficulty:
- Very Easy: Can be done within a week or day.
- Easy: Can be done within a month, or couple of weeks.
- Normal: Can be done within around a month or more, and require access end game content to do this.
- Hard: Require heavy grinding which requires around 2 or more months of grinding.
- Very Hard: Almost impossible to accomplished the challenge within 3 months(default league period)
- Grinding here means play time in general, not farming on specific things.
- Have a combined total of 1,000 Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield - Can get a lot from body armour, this challenge also can be easily be done by touch Impenetrable Shrine.
- Have a combined total of 100 Life and Mana Regeneration per Second - Can get a lot from equipment's modifier, this challenge also can be easily be done by touch Replenishing Shrine.
- Allocate 3 Notable Passive Skills - Notable Passives are the medium size node in your passive tree.
2. Complete Harvest Encounters I
- Open a Seed Cache - Seed Cache can easily by seen by their glowing-blue-vein on the ground, you'll saw these vein when nearing them.
- Plant a Seed - You can only plant those seeds in Sacred Grove, which can access from talking with Oshabi.
- Harvest a Seed - You'll found seeds from opening seed cache.
3. Complete these Quests
- The Great White Beast - In Act2, kill THE GREAT WHITE BEAST in its Den, located in the Old Fields.
- An Indomitable Spirit - In Act4, release the spirit in The Mines Level 2 by clicking it.
- Fallen from Grace - In Act6, clear all the enemies in Twilight Strand.
- The Wings of Vastiri - In Act8, retrieve the Wings of Vastiri after slaying UNDYING HECTOR TITUCIUS, ETERNAL SERVANT in the Bath House.
- No Love for Old Ghosts - In Act10, retrieve Elixir of Allure in The Ossuary.
4. Defeat these Act Bosses IEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the first-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
5. Complete Encounters I
- Defeat a Rogue Exile
(Anarchy League) Is a monster that looks like a player, and they will drop a set of equipment when slained, and can be easily found everywhere.
- Complete a Prophecy
(Prophecy League) Prophecy are random event created by Navali with a cost of Silver Coin, which she'll start appearing in town after you save her at The Climb.
- Crack open an Essence Monolith
(Essence League) Is a pack of monster that's frozen, player have to click them 3 times to release them, and will drop essences when slain that can be use to craft normal item into rare with 1 guarantee mod.
- Defeat a Tormented Spirit
(Torment League) Is a monster that looks like green-ghostly-spirit the roam that will run away from when u near them, also can touch/possesses monster that causing those infected monsters to gain new ability and also drop more loots.
6. Place Harvest Infrastructure
- Collector - (Cost 25 lifeforce) Use to collect nearby seed's lifeforce when fully grown.
- Storage Tank - (Cost 75 lifeforce) Use to store lifeforce from connected collector through pylons. Oshabi will free 1 of this after you successfully harvest few seeds.
- Disperser - (Cost 30 lifeforce) Use to feed nearby tier 2 above seeds, by pumping connected storage through pylons. Oshabi will free 1 of this after you collected a tier 2 seed.
- Pylon - (Cost 10 lifeforce) Use to connect infrastructure from one to another. Oshabi will free 10 of this after you placed a storage.
- Horticrafting Station - (Cost 1,800 lifeforce) Please note that storage's lifeforce can only be use to fertilize tier 2 above seeds instead of crafting, only freshly harvested seed's lifeforce can be use for crafting. So to craft this station, you'll need around 8+ piece of tier 2 seeds in a collector to get this amount of lifeforce.
- Connect a Collector to both a Storage Tank and a Disperser using Pylons - This inform us that we can connect all infrastructure in sacred grove just by using pylons. Please note that each pylons can't connect more than 4 infrastructures, and also can't connect different color of infrastructures at once.
Cheat Sheet Seed Crafting
Optimized Garden Setup
QOL Notes: You can place floweinfrastructure from your stash without going back to your hideout, through crafting UI, thanks to CuteDog video guide
NOTE1: Oshabi freebies will be store in ur remove-only stash tab IF you missed them.
NOTE2: Some infrastructure won't available to craft untill you accept Oshabi's freebies.
Easy. This challenge teaches us how to fully use the harvest mechanic.
7. Complete Encounters II
- Complete an Abyss
(Abyss League) You'll start encounter these after Act 6 onward. Upon walking over an abyss encounter, a crack will form on the ground, and a small number of monsters will spawn out of it, the crack will expand till end with a pit which spawn more monsters from the pit. After you clear fast enough monster from the pit, it may start a new crack from the pit, OR a abyss chest spawn that drop some item including Abyssal Jewel that can be use on ur passive tree, OR if you're lucky enough an Abyssal Depth will spawn that contain more treasure with greater challenge.
- Complete a Delve Encounter at Depth 20 or deeper
(Delve League) You'll encounter them after Act4 with Niko, Master of the Depths assisting you throughout your adventure by mining those sulphite you found in the wild. His quest will require you delve to a highlight node which contain a crafting socket recipe, after that he'll tell you to upgrade your mine-cart(crawler). And when you reach endgame content your level might be around 60+- thus ur delve auto-dig will stop around depth50+-, so you can ignore all delve content untill u finished Act10 story. Then when you go to the deepest delve(after the auto-dig) you'll complete this challenge instantly.
- Complete a Vaal Side Area
(Sacrifice Expansion) A vaal side area is a randomly-generated side area indicated by a glowing, beating heart and swirling ribbons of blood. Every of this area will have a Vaal Vessel chest which may contain corrupt skill gems, vaal map fragments, or corrupted equipment which can be open after you beaten the boss at the end of the room. However, endgame vaal side area may contain extra special reward that act-zone vaal side area can't normally drop.
- Allocate a Major God Power
(Fall of Oriath Expansion) You'll gain these "power" by killing some of the bosses at the end of some story Act, for example The Brian King from Act 6, Arakali from Act 7, Lunaris and Solaris from Act 8.
8. Defeat these Act Bosses IIEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the second-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
9. Complete Harvest Encounters II
- Complete a Harvest craft by using a Collector - You can start harvest a collector when there's more than 8 fully grown seeds nearby.
- Condense 50 Lifeforce - This challenge can done just by doing a harvest.
- Fill a Storage Tank with 250 Lifeforce - A storage maximum capacity is 300 lifeforce,
10. Defeat the Conquerors of the Atlas
- Baran, The Crusader
- Veritania, The Redeemer
- Al-Hezmin, The Hunter
- Drox, The Warlord
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
11. Complete Vendor Recipes
- Cartographer's Chisel - Vendor a Stone HammeRock BreakeGavel with 20% quality, and a map.
- Chaos Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level between 60 to 74.
- Chromatic Orb - Vendor item that contain 3 different color socket-linked together.
- Gemcutter's Prism - Vendor a set of gems with total of 40% quality.
- Glassblower's Bauble - Vendor a set of flasks with total of 40% quality.
- Jeweller's Orb - Vendor item that contain 6 sockets.
- Orb of Chance - Vendor 2 identified rare items with same name OR a full set rare item with their item level 59 below.
- Regal Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level 75 above OR vendor 3 item with the same name.
12. Modify Maps
- Cartographer's Chisel - Can improve map quality by 5% per use on white rarity map, 2% per use on magic rarity map, and 1% per use on rare/unique rarity map. Maximum map quality is 20% but can be push even further by using crafting from Haku in Intervention Safehouse(syndicate mechanic).
- Harbinger's Orb - Can improve map tier by 1, also have a small chance to turn map into The Beachhead unique map depending of map tier.
- Orb of Alchemy - Craft map from normal rarity to rare rarity.
- Orb of Horizons - Can transform a map into another map with the same tier(only the original version, not the upgraded version via watchstone)
- Sacrifice Fragment - Can be use with a map, just insert a map fragment(or more) with a map, it'll boost the item quantity of the map. Different type of fragment gives different amount of % item quantity for the map, such as sacrifice, prophecy, shaper, elder fragment gives 5% each; mortal, uber elder fragment gives 10% each.
- Scarab - Can be use with a map, just insert a map fragment(or more) with a map, it'll activate a league mechanic on the map depending of the scarab type.
- Sextant - Can be use on watchstone to gain special modifier that'll applied all map in a certain area depending of the watchstone location.
13. Turn in Divination Cards
|Influenced Item||The Lord of Celebration|
|Jewel||Shard of Fate|
|Prophecy||The Valley of Steel Boxes, Akil's Prophecy|
|Two-Implicit Unique Item||Echoes of Love|
14. Complete Encounters III
- Preethi, Eye-Pecker - Tier1 Desert Map, every of attacks from the boss have a chance to bleed, just try not to use "remove bleed" flask when killing it to complete this challenge.
- The Fallen Queen - Tier3 Vaal Pyramid Map, the bosses appear from a portal on the floor sequentially with 8-10 seconds between the spawns, the spawn order is The Fallen Queen, then The Hollow Lady, then The Broken Prince. To complete the challenge, have to wait all of them to spawn, then try to kill The Hollow Lady(shoot projectile) and The Broken Prince(reave) first, then lastly kill The Fallen Queen(Ethereal Knives).
- Stalker of the Endless Dunes - Tier5 in Dig Map, this challenge a bit tricky to do, high suggest a range-build to do this challenge. Each time the boss switch form it'll spawn Sandstorm, the more the boss switches the more and bigger storm will be .... try do it at lower tier to make the fight easier.
- Sallazzang - Tier3 in Gardens Map, almost all of the boss attacks have chance to "Suppressing Fire" curse on hit, so try attack the boss by walking around it to avoid it's attacks. Also this boss got 2 forms, try do at lower tier to shorten the fight completing the challenge.
15. Complete Harvest Encounters IIIPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Easy. All of these are tier 1 seeds so can all can be found in Act Zone, non of them are hard to find.
16. Upgrade Unique Items
- Fated Prophecy - Fated prophecy are easy to get from Navali which a cost of silver coins, and mostly a cheap too .. although there's 1 most expensive fated prophecy which is The Queen's Sacrifice.
- Breach Blessing - Blessings are currency items obtained by defeating Breachlords, and can be use to upgrade breach-unique item depending on their theme respectively.
- Incursion Vial - Vials are currency items obtained by defeating Omnitech(from Temple of Atzoatl), and can be use to upgrade incursion-unique item depending on the unique item type respectively.
- Vendor Recipe - cheapest option is Hyrri's Bite, by vendoring 1 normal rarity Sharktooth Arrow Quiver, rare rarity Onyx Amulet, 1 Rain of Arrows gem with at least 1% quality above, and 1 Orb of Chance.
17. Complete Twinned MapsNot all maps can have "twinned" modifier, for example Kitava or Innocence boss.
Normal. Surprisingly they change from require specific map to have twinned challenge, to more broad choices ... interesting change GGG, nonetheless some map boss are more tricky to do when two of them in a small room, you can try roll a magic rarity of the map with "Twin" mod so make the fight easier. If still can't, just ask someone else to help kill when u got them.
18. Complete Harvest Encounters IVPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Easy. All of these are tier 2 seeds which can get from harvesting tier 1 seeds, you can increase the chance of dropping higher tier seeds by harvest a full set of seeds, which is 24 seeds.
19. Complete Rare Unidentified MapsGoing an unidentified rare map is kinda risky but high reward, do ounce per tier. You can obtain unidentified rare map by doing the map vendor recipe which also effect the rarity too, etc: vendor 3 same rare map you'll get +1 tier rare map OR corrupting rare map have a chance turning into unidentified(safer since you know the mods before hand). If your build can't deal most of the map mod then just party up with other people OR invite experienced players to help your Blind Map.
Normal. Surprisingly they make this challenge easier from doing all(16) last few leagues, to only 12 this league .. well thanks GGG! =D
20. Achieve AscensionPoELAB is a good resource to check whether today is a short/safe layout to be run or not. Also try install LabCompass for more convenient, is a MUST tools for labyrinth camper! Here's are the locations for each trial to obtain before able to enter certain difficulty labyrinth:
- Normal Difficulty: Act1 The Lower Prison, Act2 The Crypt Level 1, Act2 The Chamber of Sins Level 2, Act3 The Crematorium, Act3 The Catacombs, Act3 The Imperial Gardens
- Cruel Difficulty: Act6 The Prison, Act7 The Crypt, Act7 The Chamber of Sins Level 2
- Merciless Difficulty: Act8 The Bath House, Act9 The Tunnel, Act10 The Ossuary
- UbeEternal Difficulty: Random spawn in end game maps, here's a picture for easier tracking which trial u haven't done yet.
21. Use Infused Currency
- Infused Engineer's Orb can be obtained from harvest crafting via Vivid Watcher Bulb(Tier3).
Upgrade an Engineer's Orb to an Infused Engineer's Orb
- Facetor's Lens can be obtained from harvest crafting via Vivid Razorleg Grain(Tier2).
Sacrifice a Corrupted Gem to gain #% of the gem's total experience stored as a Facetor's LensNormal. The seed is not that rare to get, can even buy the currency straight away if you hate the harvest mechanic, is cheap too.
22. Complete Encounters IV
- Defeat 50 Metamorphs - You can make this easier by spamming Metamorphs Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains Metamorph monsters with a cost of 5 Chaos Orbs.
- Defeat 100 Harbingers- You can make this easier by spamming Harbinger Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains 2 additional Harbinger with a cost of 4 Chaos Orbs. Harbinger encounter from delve also helps a bit, they'll spawn 9~12 harbingers per encountenode.
- Open 50 Breaches - You can make this easier by spamming Breach Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains an additional Breach with a cost of 2 Chaos Orbs.
- Complete 50 Legion Encounters - You can make this easier by spamming Legion Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains an additional Legion Encounter with a cost of 6 Chaos Orbs.
23. Complete Delirium Encounters
- Face your fears by passing through a Delirium Mirror - That's how to interact this league mechanic, just walk through it then a white fog start expands everywhere ... try kill as many monster as possible in the white fog to get more rewards at the end.
- Socket a Cluster Jewel - Cluster Jewel will guarantee drop at least one when you reach 3 stacks of delirium reward, and cluster jewel can only be socket at the most outer area jewel slot in passive tree.
- Complete the Simulacrum - You can collect simulacrum splinters from a delirium mechanic at the end of the encounter, depending how many monster you killing inside the fog. And when you collected 300 splinters, it be converted into a unique map name Simulacrum. Is a pretty difficult map, but gives a lot of rewards and experience if you manage to beat it.
- Complete a Rare Map with maximum Delirium - There's a small chance Delirium Orb may drop at the end of delirium encounter, and they can be use on map up to 5 times. Each use it'll adds 20% delirium effect on map, will increase map difficulty by A LOT .... so advice try do it on low tier map unless your build is really powerful.
24. Complete Eternal Labyrinths
- Eternal Labyrinth of Fortune(Tribute) - Improve the silver chests/end chests to drop better items.
- Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity(Gift) - Grants 6 additional uses of the divine font.
- Eternal Labyrinth of Potential(Dedication) - Allows you to enchant belts.
25. Obtain Harvest Rewards
|Change a Unique Item into another Unique item||Primal Cleaveling Seed|
|Upgrade the Rarity of a Scarab||Vivid Vulture Bulb(T3)|
|Add an Influence Modifier to an item||Primal Blisterfruit(T4)|
|Link Six sockets on an item||Primal Feasting Horror Seed(T1)|
|Add a Synthesis Implicit Modifier to an item||Vivid Scalefruit(T4)|
|Obtain the use of an Infused Zana Modifier||Wild Chieftain Grain(T2)|
|Add an Implicit Modifier to a Cluster Jewel||Vivid Parasite Grain(T2)|
|Sacrifice a stack of Divination Cards||Primal Rhex Grain(T2)|
|Exchange a map for a Synthesis Unique Map||Wild Thornmaw Bulb(T3)|
|Sacrifice a map to gain Atlas Missions||Wild Bristle Matron Bulb(T3)|
Normal. Some of the craft option are pretty rare to get especially the 6 link, but you only need to do 8 out of 10, so should be no problem just skip the one require expensive/rare seed.
26. Complete Harbinger Encounters
- Complete The Beachhead - Can obtain from using Harbinger's Orb on maps.
- Combine Harbinger Pieces to create a Unique Item - Can obtain from beating the bosses in The Beachhead map.
- Complete Infused Beachhead - Can obtain from doing harvest crafting with Primal Crushclaw Bulb(T3)
- Upgrade a Harbinger Unique Item - Can obtain from beating the bosses in Infused Beachhead map.
27. Complete Harvest Encounters VPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Normal. All of these are tier 3 seeds which can get from harvesting tier 2 seeds, you can increase the chance of dropping higher tier seeds by harvest a full set of seeds, which is 24 seeds.
28. Explore the Atlas
- 140 Bonus Objectives - Obtain from completing maps with required rarity.
- 140 Awakening Bonus Objectives Obtain from completing maps with required awaken power(amount of watchstone placed in atlas)
29. Reach Level 90Normal. This .... require a decent build to do this, require within a month to reach this level. If bad build that die a lot then .... maybe then need around a month+
30. Complete Encounters V(40/40)
- Portentia, the Foul - Tier3 Waste Pool Map, this challenge require you not getting hit by the exploding red balls, not touching the temporal ground effect and not killing any of the enfeeble mobs. Easiest to do it is to put portal near the wheel/valve at the center of boss arena, Click the valve then immediately leave and re-enter the map, stand still till the valve is clickable. Do this process around 3 times, after that then get ready to kill the boss when is targetable. Also try kill it in green phase because it is extremely hard to avoid being affected by the green effluent.
- Terror of the Infinite Drifts - Tier4 Desert Spring Map, this one pretty simple ... when the boss life is low just stand on the quicksand, till you got the 10 stack then kill it.
- Guardian of the Chimera - Tier16 Pit of the Chimera Map, this boss will still use smoke phase after all the minions are out(3 phase), so no need worry about having "good RNG" spot him early from the smoke, you still can do this challenge in 1 try ... just the fight maybe become longer depending your RNG. Try do this with awaken 0 level so that the smoke phase is not that pain compared with higher awaken level.
- The Shaper - Tier16 The Shaper's Realm, this challenge is really hard to pull off ... Preferable high DPS build to do this to make the fight short, so that you won't to deal much of the boss attacks .
31. Defeat Harvest Bosses
- Ersi, Mother of Thorns - T4 Wild Thornfruit
- Janaar, the Omen - T4 Primal Blisterfruit
- Namharim, Born of Night - T4 Vivid Scalefruit
32. Use Winged ScarabsNormal. You can get these upgraded version of scarab through harvest crafting with Vivid Vulture Bulb(T3). Is a bit RNG, but you can buy these upgraded scarabs to complete to this challenge, just open them with your maps.
33. Complete Encounters VI
- Defeat a Possessed Unique Delirium Boss
This challenge is really hard to pull off ... easiest method will be make use of Forceful Exorcism prophecies, Monstrous Treasure prophecy, and Torment Scarabs. Monstrous Treasure removes all non-delirium monsters from the pool, but of course it's not guaranteed to proc on your map when you want it to. Run around the map until you find Omniphobia/Kosis, making sure not to kill any spirits, even if they possess a different rare monster. Once you find your delirium boss, lure him close to a possessed rare. Kill the rare and your Forceful Exorcism should proc, hopefully jumping the spirit to the delirium boss. If it fails, the nice thing is that Forceful Exorcism is infinitely refreshable in the map, so quickly add another prophecy and find a different possessed rare.
- Complete Domain of Timeless Conflict while all 5 Factions are present
Before you can make 5 ways/factions/embelm fight, you need to expand your map device slot to 5 first ... which is by doing 4 embelm fight first, after that your map device will unlock the 5th slot, only then you can do this fight by inserting 5 embelm into your map device. The fight is not that hard ... require a decent build to do it.
- Kill a monster with five Essences in an area level of 80 or higher.
Fighting them is not a problem but FINDING THEM is a big problem, pretty RNG dependent for this challenge. Just try use Remnant of Corruption essence on every essence encounter that contain more than 4 essence to have chance becoming more than 5, at map tier 13 above.
- Defeat a Bestiary Boss
To do this challenge just buy any cheap unique beast(Saqawine Rhex, Craicic Spider Crab, Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid, or Farric Tiger Alpha) then spawn in ur blood altar, complete the fight in their lair then you'll complete this challenge, or hunt them yourself. here's the details:
- Saqawal, First of the Sky - It's recipe require Saqawine Rhex that only appears in Tier 5+ maps. This DINOSAUR boss not that dangerous but try don't stand in the tornadoes, they hurt more than anything else in the encounter
- Craiceann, First of the Deep - It's recipe require Craicic Spider Crab that only appears in Tier 7+ maps. This CRAB boss same like bird boss are just loot pinatas tbh, haven't seen them alive long enough to do anything.
- Fenumus, First of the Night - It's recipe require Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid that only appears in Tier 10+ maps. This SPIDER boss deal a lot of chaos damage, so bring chaos resist flask, and dont stand in the stuff on the ground.
- Farrul, First of the Plains - It's recipe require Farric Tiger Alpha that only appears in Tier 13+ maps. This TIGER boss deal a lot of phys damage, so bring phys reduction flask, bleed immunity flask and dodge the stampede.
34. Complete 10,000 Map Tiers(40/40)Hard. They actually bring back Breach/Synthesis League challenges also the same number and condition on how to achieve this, with this recent patch on how they buff the map drops this should be a bit easier now. My best strategy to do this is pick the shortest/fastest map you can clear of for example my favorite map is Beach very straight forward, some ppl may pick Mesa cuz is easier to reach boss ... just pick whatever u like, set it as your favorite map in the left UI to sustain the map, then make sure your favorite map area is fill with 4 watchstone for maximum tier it's version.
35. Complete Unique MapsNormal. Do 15 out of 19, with the help of The Encroaching Darkness divination card, this challenge will be slightly easier to complete as you keep grinding end game maps collecting this cards. Even your RNG is sux collecting these card, you could buy some of the unique map at here, most of the unique map are quite cheap.
The least 4 favorite unique map I would skip is ... Hall Of Grandmaster(hard), Perandus Manor(very expensive), The Putrid Cloister(expensive), and Doryani's Machinarium(expensive) depending whose the 4th expensive map is =D
36. Complete Harvest Encounters VI
|Open 20 Maps which are affected by Infused Zana Modifiers||Wild Chieftain Grain(T2)|
|Exchange 5 Currency for alternative Currency||Wild Snap Hound Grain(T2), Vivid Whipleg Bulb(T3)|
|Exchange 10 Fragments or Splinters for another random stack of Fragments or Splinters of the same type||Primal Rhex Matriarch Bulb(T3), Primal Dustcrab Grain(T2)|
|Change 5 stack of Fossils, Essences, Delirium Orbs, Oils or Catalysts into an alternative stack||Wild Homunculus Grain(T2)|
37. Harvest the Heart of the GroveHeart of the Grove fight playthrough
Normal. Harvesting a tier 4 seeds will start triggering an event to spawn the final boss, after that you need to progress it's growth by opening seeds cache for 100 times in red tier maps. Once this is done you can go to the Sacred Grove and click on the Heart of the Grove (big tree in the center of the zone), which will start the Final Harvest boss encounter.
38. Complete Deadly Encounters(40/40)
- Atziri in the Alluring Abyss
This is the uber Atziri, is hard fight. If you're build not that good, just invite other experience player to do it as long you supply them the map entry which is the mortal fragments.
- Chayula, Who Dreamt
This is one of the breachlord variant, a chaos type. To gain access to kill this Chaos Breachlord, you have to collect a stack of 100 Splinters of Chayula which will automatically turn into Chayula's Breachstone. This boss are the hardest among the other breachlord, just ask for help to deal with this.
- Delve Boss at an area level of 83
Depths 171+ will contain monster level 83 above. There's 3 kind of delve boss, and out of all 3 Aul is the hardest boss to fight with:
- Uber Elder
You can access this boss domain by combining 2 shaper fragment(Shape & Knowledge) and 2 elder fragment(Emptiness & Terror), required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
39. Harvest the Heart of the Grove ConditionallyDue to word limits, i have to split up my guides to another post.
Normal. All of her attacks are slow so is easy to avoid them ... except for her Root-ring skills which require you to have high DPS to break out fast or else the arena gonna cover with a lot yellow-patch. If you're build have high damage, you can clear all these challenges instantly as you skip all her skills. Also can invite experience player to help clear these challenges for you when you manage to spawn the boss.
40. Complete Endgame Grinds(40/40)
- Level 100
This is gonna be hardest of the rest challenges. If your build not very end game or dying often ... highly recommended to skip this.
- Defeat 100 Argus in the Endgame Labyrinth
Ah ... finally they bring back to the EASIEST labyrinth challenge of all :D The fastest way to do this challenge is by waiting for a layout that Argus spawn in first room, then you can rush the labyrinth by only killing Argus then exit repeat, of course you don't get the labyrinth big reward but only Argus but ... this is the fastest way to complete this challenge instead of earning profit. This is the MUST DO challenge if you wanna complete this endgame grind challenge, don't miss this option!
- Complete 500 Delve Encounters at an area level of 80 or higher in the Azurite Mine
Well this sound a lot better than previous depth 600 challenge, this mean any build can achieve this now as long you keep farming delve depth 171 above then eventually you'll reach this number in no time, really love this improvement GGG! Please don't bring back again reach depth 600 challenge :( Also can try do sulphite sharing party(rota) to gain a lot more sulphite than you normally do(solo)
- Defeat 50 Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
To spawn SIRUS you need at least 20 watchstones obtained on your atlas, then the next 4 conquerors slayed will spawn it instead. This boss require a very good build to do, mostly a very mechanical fight ... most of it's attacks are avoidable as long your build have good mobility to move around fast. They slightly lowered the number required to complete this challenge compared to metamorph league, so should achieveable ... well if you like farming SIRUS content then should be no problem for doing this amount.
- Defeat 300 waves of monsters in the Simulacrum
This unique map requires a really good build to beat it because of tremendous degen-damage deal from the mob and the delirium boss(11th wave), also the chance of IMPALE from monster The required amount to farming this map is roughly around 30 times for a descent build(10+ waves per map) and 15 times for a good build(20 wavers per map). They lowered the number by A LOT compared to previous league so should be achievable now. You can get more simulacrum splinter from farming map with high monster desnsity, etc: Tropical Island(T14), Lair(T15), Promenade(T16) base on Daykun video guide
- Defeat 50 Harvest Bosses
Harvest Bosses can be spawn from harvesting any Tier 4 seeds, and is kinda cheap to buy them if your RNG is so bad to collect Tier 4 seeds. Most of the harvest boss fight are easy, still have to depends what map's mod you're harvesting them, YES you can harvest them from hideout but ... u loose many potential loot compare from harvest them in map instead.
Change-logs last update 8th August 2020. Hover here to view.