Release Notes - New features
Solaris 10 Package List https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=1032. Technology News, Tech Product Reviews, Research and. Solaris date release and cluster patch. Solutions. Quora is a place to gain and share knowledge. A72, a 8086 assembler without bells, whistles, gongs, or macros. TCP/IP packets that received or transferred over a network on a specific interface. If you are able to regularly patch your system(s), then apply the recommended patch cluster, which one can download if one has an Oracle Technology Network login (gratis) which is tied to a valid support contract (non gratis).
Ubuntu - How to establish ssh key pair when "Host key
Default depends on available memory. FreeBSD, CoreOS, RancherOS, and one-click apps do not support automatic formatting and mounting. Perform these steps to get your system back to previous status. Make certain the correct ones are set to achieve your goals. Installation Directory will be opt folder. For more than 30 years, eWEEK has kept tech professionals ahead of the IT curve. Solaris 10 patch cluster skype.
Online IT Training Videos, IT Certification ... - CBT Nuggets
The table below looks at the demand and provides a guide to the median contractor rates quoted in IT jobs citing Skype within the UK over the 6 months to 16 November 2020.
How Does Phone Number Spoofing Work- - And All the Other
An attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts. Wiki will show me a preview of files like pdf, image files etc but not of Microsoft related files like doc(x) and xls(x). Probe Registration Key authentication was not available while installing Managed server in APM Plugin Enterprise Edition. Cloud Architecture and Technology Blog: Runing Solaris. Figure 10 shows the interactive long-term news story timeline produced in EMM-NewsExplorer. Go to the following websites to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog: Download the. Oracle Solaris Cluster delivers uncompromised high availability and business continuity for your physical and virtualized infrastructures.
Review: The new XPS 13 is literally a perfect Ultrabook
Angelos; 1 photos are tagged with Annual; 11 photos are tagged with April Go Kart Day; 2 photos are tagged with autoshow2011; 1 photos are tagged with Car. Software-testing Online Courses in Poland. Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) – DoD. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Configuring Active/Passive cluster using Oracle Grid Infrastructure and 11gR2 Oracle Data Base. Mounting Linux NFS shares in Solaris 10. Build a Compact 4 Node Raspberry Pi Cluster.
Toxic Rain 3.11 Build
TR is an excellent league starter, it's a super fast build in a fresh league scenario. It's very SSF friendly, does not require any gear at all to get started with and can grow into quite a strong build if you invest into it properly lategame. Cluster jewels added so much power for TR and it's currently stronger than it has ever been before imo.
Build overview (Endgame setup)
- 9.9K Life+ES pool
- Elemental ailment immune
- 5.4M TR DPS vs Shaper (Could get to around 6.5-7M with better gear)
- Chaos res capped
- Exposions from a crusader's sadist garb for improved map clear speed/corpse destruction
- 17,000 Evasion, 53 % Spell Dodge (Evasion is realiant on flasks, Dodge goes to 43 without flasks)
- Flesh of stone + some chance to blind (Everythings blinded basicly)
- All the trickster goodies such as recoveries on kill for mapping, ghost shroud ES recovery & stun immunity
- Long lasting vaal grace & Immortal Call due to all the skill effect duration our build scales
- Anything that's not an endgame boss get's slowed down to a crawl due to TR+Ensnaring arrow + a cluster notable that applies hinder
https://pastebin.com/6vQSdQyL Pastebin import for PoB. That's my exact build at the point I died. Didn't make any changes post death. Make sure you have the community fork for PoB. Google how to install it if you don't have that, it makes PoB so much better and specificly for TR. There is trees for lvling if you are unsure how to allocate points early game, and also a early map/mid mapping tree that you can use before you get cluster jewels etc.
I will just go over some specifics to this build, if you want a super detailed breakdown i'd suggest looking at tytykiller or any good racer. You will use a combination of Caustic Arrow (CA) + TR. CA is your bread and butter for lvling while you use TR for extra single target damage versus bosses etc. I would prioritize links on CA over TR but you could swap it around if you lack dmg versus bosses.
Pick up skitterbots & Herald of agony at lvl 16 and use those until you can get malevolence at 24. If you don't have anyone that can buy you a flesh and stone you can just wait until A6 and do coast for it, I didn't feel it was needed before then anyways. As for supports gems both TR+CA use the same gems pretty much. Void manipulation->vicious projectiles->swift affliction is a solid 4L setup. You can use mirage archer on TR, I dont like it on CA at all though. I'd rather have more damage since you arn't spamming CA as much. Get a wither totem setup asap, it helps versus bosses. A 3 link is fine (totem-multitotem-wither). You also want to pick up the pierce jewel from A5, it's very good when using CA. Just socket it anywhere.
This is where most of your damage comes from. Getting a +3 bow should be your first priority once you hit maps. I would recommend to setup a gardens farming strategy to farm the porcupine card if it's a fresh league. The only crux with porcupine cards is that it gives a ilvl 50 bow so you can't naturally roll +2 bow gems. To circumvent this you need to use a shrieking essence of dread and after that you craft "cannot roll attack mods" and slam it to guarantee +1 gems as long as you have the open suffix+prefix left. If you use an essence and get to many mods you can try to annul or prefix to suffix beastcrafting.
In SSF it can be a bit of a pain to find essences so it might be worth doing an imperial legacy set instead. To craft that bow you would use metallic+corroded+jagged. It blocks all other prefixes except the + gem mods. It can still fail but it's roughly a 25 % chance to hit +3 with that combination.
Crafting your endgame bow is rather simple but can be expensive. First you need to get an ilvl 82 1.5 APS bow. 6 link it before you start crafting (perfect fossils + quality craft for easier linking).
Once that's done the crafting can start; there's 2 methods you can use.
First is alt/regal spamming it until you hit attack speed + dot multi of sufficient tiers. When you hit those 2 mods, if you have a garbage prefixe you need to do a "suffixes cannot be changed" and scour it. After that you craft cannot roll attacks, slam it for +1 gems. Then you finish with multimod and +2 support/chaos mult.
The other method is essence of zeal spamming. I did that due to simulacrum pumping out so many essences I could reliably buy bulk zeals for not crazy prices. Just spam zeal essences until you hit dot multi and then you need to get rid of all the other mods. Basicly you need to annul/suffixes cannot be changed and scour until the only 2 mods that are left are the attack speed/dot multi and then repeat the same process described in the above method.
I use maloney's mechanism, I think it's almost impossible to beat. Frenzy charges gives so much dps and there's no other way to get realiable frenzies on bosses. It has good life also and 12 % ias. Until you can afford/find one a rare quiver is fine. Try to get high life, dot multi and maybe some resists or attack speed. The base doesn't matter, there's no base that's good for TR.
To fit Discipline + Flesh n stone + Malevolence we need a helmet with the uber lab reduced mana reservation on either of those auras. Doesn't matter which one it is, they are all the same overall value. Preferably you get a hubris or mind cage. Anything that gives ES really. On helmet you are looking for high life + resists and 1 open suffix to craft "% chance to avoid elemental ailments". For earlygame just use whatever helmet you find with okay life/resists.
Super endgame the best would be to get an i85 hunter helmet with the above enchants. You can also buy any i85 helm with those enchants and hunter slam it. The reason for this is the -9 to chaos res on nearby is very strong. The only source of - chaos res we have is despair and versus bosses it's not that effective so reducing chaos res is a strong damage multiplier. It's pretty hard to roll the helmt though, the mod is rare and you still need high life, probably 1 high resist, the hunter mod and a open suffix for ailment avoidance.
Hunter gloves with high life, chaos mult, a good resist or attack speed and one open suffix for ailments avoidance craft. Preferably ES base.
Before you want to craft your hunter gloves just use any gloves with life/resist/ias and open suffix.
Optimal base is shaper two-toned boots of an ilvl of 81 atleast. The stat we are looking for is ailment avoidance, since it can't be bench crafted on boots we need to roll it ourselves. It doesn't matter what tier you hit but if you get ilvl 81s you can hit all 3 tiers increasing your odds greatly of hitting it. I alt rolled my boots, just aug/regal whenever you hit ailment avoidance until you get something you are happy with and multimod the rest. I'ts fine multimodding ms since you can do the ms+onslaught on kill and not need to worry about that on a abyss jewel.
Until you can get that just use whatever 30 ms/hp + resist boots you can get. The temple mods with ms+dodge is also very nice.
You definetly want to use a stygian vise as soon as you can. There are no specific stats we need on a belt, we use it to fill out resists and perhaps strength requirments.
Endgame you'd want to look for a good stygian vise with 1 open prefix that you can hunter slam. There's 2 really good hunter mods that you'd want to hit and it's either increased chaos damage or increased maximum life. Luckily for us the odds of hitting either of those two with a hunter slam is very good. If your belt is 84 or higher you have a 75 % chance to hit those 2 mods, there's multiple tiers to each though but still, odds are good.
Endgame i recommend a crusader's sadist garb with explodey mod + other good stats. It's important that you can craft "10 % of Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield". This mod is insane for us and gives us a lot of ES.
Before this however there's a lot of options and budget/medium budget options. You can use a normal sadist garb and just try to roll it with as much ES+EV as possible and an open prefix to craft the mod mentioned above.
Another option is a temple mod (Max life + Inc % life) sadist or carnal or similar decent ES/EV base if it has other okay stats and you can craft prefix on it. Both these are good defensive options.
Carcass jack is a good damage option if you don't care about defenses. AoE gives us more overlapping from pods and is a good stat and it gives some life/resists aswell. I do not ever recommend a carcass jack lategame, but it's perfectly fine to use for early/mid mapping etc.
One ring slot is for a hunter's ring with despair on hit mod. You can abberant fossil craft or alt spam it. The other ring slot should fill out whatever stats you need, just make sure to get a decent life roll also. Remember that we need atleast 1 open prefix on each ring to craft - mana cost to skills. TR has an insane mana cost with how fast we attack so it's not sustainanable without these crafts. Until you can get a decent hunters ring you can put Frenzy-CoH-Despair in your maloney's quiver if you opted to buy that before the hunter ring (unlikely).
For amulet you'd want a hunter amulet with +1 to chaos or dexterity gems. If you can get chaos mult aswell that's really big but it's very hard to craft. You need an open prefix here also to craft - mana cost to skills.
Before you get a hunter amulet just use anything with life/resist/attributes you need.
You want a dying sun, it's super good for our build. Other than that you want a jade flask, a quartz flask, a quicksilver and a life flask. You will need to use an enduring mana flask before you get your rings/amu crafted with - mana cost, not much to do about it. Get whatever immunity rolls you need. Priority is Bleed->Freeze->Curse->shock. Once you get ailment immunity from gear it opens up the flasks a lot, you only need curse+bleed immunity on them at that point. You should get an evasion roll on your jade flask at that point.
Large: you want an 8 passive i75 chaos dmg one. I wouldn't bother before you can get that honestly. My preferred setup is Wicked Pall/Unholy Grace/Touch of Cruelty + 2 jewel sockets. To roll these you need to chaos spam or alch/scour etc. If you have leo slams available you could alt roll and try to slam the last mod.
Medium: you want 4 or 5 passive chaos mult ones. Ilvl doesn't matter. You want Wicked pall + Eternal suffering and a jewel socket. 4th mod doesn't matter. You can exalt it way later to see if you hit anything decent.
Small: One has to be a dodge one rolled with Elegant form. This gives us the last ailment avoidance we need to make us immune while also giving some dodge/spell dodge. It's super easy to roll, later on you can try to roll one with good extra stats like ele res or chaos res.
The second small should be a life one, I use a 3 point one because it has pretty decent stats (3 all res, 3 chaos res), so I felt spending 1 extra point was worth it. You'd want either fettle or sublime sensation. The difference is very small between those 2 notables.
Cluster jewels gives us so much dmg/duration, it's crazy. It's also the reason we can skip the duration nodes on the tree. It gives us a way more efficient tree overall and you'd definetly want to look to get these asap, probably after your bow is done.
Glorious Vanity: This jewel is insanely strong for our build, it gives us 20 % of life as extra max ES and can come with quite a few other neat bonuses. I have 31% chaos dmg/25 % chance to wither on hit aswell on the Nimbleness notable. On top of that it gives some resistances/skill duration on my travel points. The dream is to get that notable but on arcane visions so you don't have to spend 2 extra points. I wasted too many divines trying though.
Watcher's eye: There's 2 good damage mods. Dot multi with malevolence, and attack speed with precision. For my setup they are almost the same, the precision gives like 1 % less dmg than the malev one but is probably waaay cheaper. Other good mods is immune to bleed from malev, - mana cost from clarity.
Thread of Hope: Very strong for this build at the socket above acrobatics. It let's us grab phase acro without taking acro and the 30 % less ES penalty it comes with, also gives us Hunter's gambit without the travel points and the blind node which makes us take 5 % reduced dmg since we blind everything. Very good value in this jewel. You need one that affects passives in small ring, try to get as low ele res penalty as you can afford.
Rare jewels: Just get anything that has Life + any damage stats that relevant or resistance if you need to some extra to cap etc. Attack speed with bows is a very efficient stat on normal jewels, it goes up to 7 % and is way better than any other damage stats that can roll, even dot multi.
Auras: Enlighten - Discipline - Flesh and Stone - Malevolence
Wither: Wither- Spell Totem - Multiple Totems - Faster Casting
Movement: Dash - Second Wind (You can use Flame dash if you prefer, you can also add in blink arrow)
Defensive: Vaal Grace - CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration
Your endgame links for TR is a bit dependant on what bow you have. If you have a bow that has +2 to bow gems instead of +2 to support gems the links would be TR->Vicious proj->Void manip->Swift affliction -> mirage archer->efficacy. Swap either efficacy or mirage archer for empower once you get a bow with +2 to support gems. I swapped out mirage archer, it's the worst gem dps wise but the QoL can be nice. Mirage also pulls ahead of efficacy if you can't stand still and spam TR as much.
Ascendancy & Bandits
Ascendancy: I rushed prolonged pain for the extra damage while lvling, and then took the ghost dance/escape artist route in merc/uber. You can definetly go whatever way you feel like, one gives more damage while the other gives more speed/defenses.
Bandits: You want to kill all, however you could help alira for lvling as the mana regen/all res is quite good and just respecc it later.
Major: I used solaris mainly. It's pretty strong once upgraded. You could use lunaris also for mapping, it's fine aswell.
Minor: I used upgraded shakari permanently pretty much once I had it upgraded, except for some cases like uber elder where I used the cold dmg reduction one.
Sadly the only recording I have is a random hydra map with like no mods. https://streamable.com/gzabd7 It doesn't really showcase much but it's something I guess. The main thing it shows is how good the hinder aspect of the build is, you can see hydra barely moves when she tries to run around.
The list of Universal Min-Max
Behold, the list of all possible min-maxes that should (and can) be done to your character, regardless of your build! I'll try to give a estimated price to every min-max based of current Harvest league market prices, but you shouldn't focus too much on it, since prices change a lot with the passing of time and popularity of items.
Currently, the order of the list is random, should i order it by difficulty (time and resources-wise) or by order of progression?
EP = Estimated Price
- Getting Better Gear - This should be the easier one to understand, you should get better gear as you get wealthier, specially if you use lots of rare items (since those normally are never 100% perfect). If you're following a guide, you should look for a section called "Current Gear"/"Endgame Gear" to see what items you should look for (EP: < 1c - hundreds of Ex)
- Quality your Gear - For starters, just quality up all your gear to 20% with your blacksmith's whetstones/armourer's scrap/glassblower's bauble. Once you've got more currency, you should get your gear to even higher quality values, using either Einhar's beastcraft with Craicic Vassal (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting) or Hillock's bench in the immortal syndicate (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hillock,_the_Blacksmith) (You could say that you can also use Perfect Fossils to raise Quality, but those are only available to items that are going to be crafted, not very suited for min-maxing of the gear of new players) (EP: 5c - 200c)
- The Fabled 6-link - Some of you might wonder why is it so expensive to get 6-link, all sources of 6-linking your stuff are really rare or take a lot to reliably get it, the reason that it is like that it's because of the power of the support gems. In average, adding a DPS support gem to a skill gem raises it's final DPS by something like ~40%, which is HUGE, making it a must-have for a lot of builds. As you reach endgame, you can buy corrupted 5-link and 6-link chest piece (with desirables mods) for cheap and then later gather currency to get the right chest or 2 handed weapon to 6-link and you're done (sources of 6linking: Orb of fusings (it takes around 1000 to link it this way(quality your item before you do it)), Fated Connections (it's a prophecy that guarantees it) and through harvest crafting (won't be available in the next league)) (Worth mentioning. there's also a prophecy that guarantee's a 5-link, it's called Jeweller's touch and they are somewhat cheap). (EP: 1ex - 3ex)
- Annoint your amulet - Choose a good annoint for your build (your check your build guide for it) and then use Cassia and Oils to put it on your amulet, as easy as that! (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oil) (EP: <1c - 75c)
- Catalysts - Catalyst are quality currency for jewellery (rings, amulet and belt) and they're specific to a certain type of mod (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Catalyst), get all your jewellery to 20% using them, dont forget to use the right one on each item! (EP: 25c - 5ex)
- Better Gems - This should be a no-brainer, higher level and quality on your gems makes you stronger. if your gems have a awakened variant, use them (with 20% quality ofc), if not, try to get the gem on it's maximum status (normally is 21 lvl/23 quality, there are exceptions tho (always check the wiki for that)). There's really useful vendor recipes regarding this matter (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system look for gemcutter's prism), you should learn them also! (EP: 15c - Dozens of Ex)
- Fix your tree - Sounds simple, but it isn't, you (or the creator of the build you're following) can make mistakes about stuff on your tree (not using a certain jewel, taking sub-optimal paths, taking worse notables when there's better one available, ...) and that's normal, always give a second though on your tree, look at other peoples trees that are also doing your build, use the Node Power function of PoB community (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases) if you're feeling unsure on which of 2 notables you should take it, and so on. Also, don't forget to look for Thread of Hope/Intuitive Leap/Timeless jewels spots and watcher's eye/cluster jewels mods to further get your build better. (EP: ... regret orb price times ... the ammount of mistakes + extra jewels price)
- Enchants - There's three clear paths that you can take to get each of your enchants on your gear: 1. Simply dont get it, in exceptions of certain chase helmet enchants, the enchants aren't really thaat good, even tho they are a min-max. 2. Buy the enchanted item, as easy as that, be adviced that certain enchanted items are really expensive. 3. Farming Uber lab, the most time consuming way, boots and gloves enchant are really possible to get through pure grind, but for the helmet enchant you should keep anything that helps your build because since there are so many possible enchants that getting exactly is really unlikely. (You could also argue that you can use enchanted fossil to get the enchant that you want, but those are only valuable for crafting helmets, not for min-maxing new players builds) (EP: Not really sure here, but at least 100c per enchant seems like a good price)
- Perfect the implicts of your items - This one is a freebie, just buy and use lots of blesseds orbs on each and every of your items that have implicts. Blessed orb are cheap, and the perfect roll isn't that rare to get using them. (EP: ~5c per perfect item)
- Perfect the explicts of your items - This one is expensive AF, starting from the next league (since we're losing harvest until they rebalance it) the only way to perfect the explicts on your items are through Divine Orbs (18c each currently) and they are really random, making the process of "Divining" your items really expensive. Usually, buying the item already at good rolls is way cheaper them trying to divine it yourself. (EP: At least 1ex per item if you resort to get the good rolls by hand)
- Corrupting - By far, the most expensive min-max, the real good stuff of corrupting item is changing the implicts, since there are really good implicts available for each item type, the main problem being that you can destroy the original item by corrupting, losing a lot of currency. (EP: At least 10 times more that the regular price of the item)
- Utility gem setups - There are certain gem setups that can really enhance your build, and getting them right is a crucial step to raising your builds power. Some of them are: CWDT setups (https://www.reddit.com/pathofexile/comments/66a2h4/list_of_useful_cwdt_setups_did_i_miss_any/), Guard skill on Left click button, Warcry on left click button, vaal auras (only the vaal part, no mana reservation needed), Fortify support on a attack travel skill, Ancestral warchief on melee builds, Wither Totem on Chaos DOT builds, etc... (EP: cheap, just sockets re-linking and re-colouring)
- Fix you goddamn flasks - Those things save lifes, get you freeze immunity, bleed immunity (this also removes corrupted blood), and other relevant immunities for your builds. You can always add immunites through beastcrafting if the target flask only has a prefix and no suffix (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting). (EP: cheap, just do it)
- Pantheon - Look, the patheon effects are good, you should pick the right major and minor gods (if you are uncertain, or the build you're following does not have a section about pantheon, i recommend using Brine king + Gruthkul on earlier maps, once you reach high tier stuff you should switch Brine King for either Lunaris or Solaris depending on your build), get 4 divine vessels, then search on the wiki where each of the bosses you should kill are (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pantheon), and go capture them! (EP: 10c?)
EDIT 1:Typos and Rephrasing