- How to clear your mind: 10 strategies ... - Hack Spirit
- 101 Best Business Books of All Time: The Complete List 2020
- Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports
- Ethical Hacking Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
- Amazon.co.uk: Free eBooks: Kindle Store
- EBooks - SBIC CONNECT
- Free tmobile activation codegenerator downloads
- Free Self-Improvement Books & eBooks - Download PDF, ePub
- Secrets of the Seer: 10 Keys to Activating Seer Encounters
- Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of
- Spirit Hacking: Shamanic Keys to Reclaim Your Personal
- Cengage EMEA: Higher Education Textbooks, eBooks & Digital
- PDFill PDF Editor 2020 Crack With Updated Keygen
Free Download Ebooks and Freeware: Self Help books
Nothing wrong with carrying one around. Brian Tracy 10 Keys to Personal Power To begin your steps and journey on the path to success it is of paramount importance. We can tell you how it helps you fly through viewing and fixing your photos, but to truly understand the power of the NEW Express Lab you have to experience it for yourself - Graphite Workspace Theme Not only is Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 packed with all-new features, it looks different too. Jared Martinez, also known as the FX Chief, combines his words of wisdom rooted in personal experiences with fundamental Forex knowledge. This book will help you get started with business intelligence using the Power BI.
Free identity finder activation key downloads
Principles And Power Of Vision: Keys To Achieving Personal https://vipweb-portal.ru/download/?file=1017.
Amazon.com: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2020
Third generation Kindle Keyboard. Buy cheap software for both PC and Mac. Apr 18, (WiredRelease via COMTEX) - Personal mobility devices are useful devices which helps individuals to move from one place to another. A trader must believe in The 10 Keys to Successful Trading and merge them into his personality. Read eBooks on iPad, Sony Reader, Kobo with no limitation.
17 Powerful Performance Review Examples (+ Expert Tips)
Power Query is embedded in Excel, Power BI, and other Microsoft products, and leading Power Query expert Gil Raviv will help you make the most of it. You will discover how to eliminate time-consuming manual data preparation, solve common problems, avoid pitfalls, and more. [v5.xx] WinRAR All Versions Universal License Key files. Tap on Power Saver; Tap on Allow Background Running; Subscribe to get the best news and deals. The 10 Books on Power and Influence Everyone Needs to Read. In addition to Hill's many personal true-life examples of the principles in action, there are also contemporary illustrations featuring.
Download free eBooks for students and read ...
No spiritual breakthrough is greater or more important than receiving salvation by faith in Christ and what He did on the cross for us. It is through His blood we are reconciled to God. Help Others Before Helping Yourself: Corel PaintShop Pro. Xamarin, Windows, Office, Power BI, PowerShell, SharePoint, SQL Server, and more. An Internationally Bestselling Orin BookWith the guidance of this bestselling classic, you can learn to grow through joy rather than through struggle and pain. 10 keys to personal power e-books.
Patch spirit Hacking, Shamanic keys to reclaim your personal
Serial Entrepreneur, keynote speaker, best-selling author and podcaster. Amazing selection of modern and classic books in a wide range of literary genres available in digital PDF and EPUB format for Free Download. Barnes and Noble confirms it was hacked, says some users. Sign up today and get Think and Grow Rich: Original Version: The Classic Edition ebook by Napoleon Hill. What if you lost your activation keys for Windows operating system or other major software you recently purchased?
|1||Apple Arcade wants to become the Xbox and PlayStation of||31%|
|2||Myles Munroe Messages: Free Download, Borrow, and||39%|
|3||Keygen Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc Login||96%|
|4||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||6%|
|5||Great Mind Power Books - Download Your Favorites Here||80%|
|6||VSphere 6.0 – Download Free ESXi 6.0 License Keys||19%|
|7||Thinking Big: The Keys to Personal Power and Maximum||73%|
- Icecream Ebook Reader Pro Serial Key
- Discover the Best eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines ...
- Global Grey ebooks: download free ebooks for your library
- Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles
- Get your free Office ebooks from Microsoft - Office Watch
- EBooks.com: Buy Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Textbooks Online
- Personal Transformation Self-Help - free ebooks download
Creators Update(v1703) Megathread
Update is live now, if you're not seeing the update you can update through Upgrade Assistant tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Update isn't live yet, you can join our community chat to get notified whenever it starts rolling out https://discord.gg/Microsoft
What's Creators Update?Creators update unlike monthly Cumulative update is a major Windows 10 update which brings lots of new functionality, features which will be listed below.
Creators Update change log
- Updated snipping tool with quick access(shift + windows key + s)
- 3D and mixed reality applications
- Beam Streaming
- Game Mode
- Microsoft Edge improvements
- Night Light
- Mini view(supported by tv and movies app, skype)
- Security and privacy improvements
- You can now hide the apps list in the start menu
- The "All apps" button in Start will now show a badge with the number of new apps
- Tiles can now dragged on top of each other to create live folders
- The default tile lay-out has been updated
Cortana + search
- Cortana can now shut down, restart and lock your device
- Cortana can now change the volume of your device
- You can now use Cortana to control music playback on more apps
- Cortana will now remember what music app was used last time and open it by default if no app is specified
- While listening to a radio station, you can ask Cortana to identify the song
- Cortana can now recognize music in Chinese
- If the device is idle, saying "Hey Cortana" will show a full screen UI optimized for long distance reading
- Cortana now supports sign-in with Azure Active Directory identity to allow you to sign-in with your work or school account
- The microphone icon for Cortana has been updated
- You can now set Cortana to not listen when Windows + C is used
- When searching for an app in Cortana, it will now show you commands that work within that app
- Time-based reminders can now be recurring every month or year
- Cortana can now provide links to Microsoft Edge tabs and SharePoint documents to let you continue where you left on another device
- Cortana can now use notification grouping
- Cortana text notifications now use the accent color and are larger
- "Pick up where you left off" has been added
Taskbar + Action center
- You'll now get a notification welcoming you to Action Center
- "Control Panel" has been replaced with "Settings" in the Win+X menu
- "Programs and Features", "Power Options", "System" and "Network Settings" now link to the Settings app instead of Control Panel in the Win+X menu
- Command Prompt has been replaced with PowerShell in the Win + X menu by default
- The "Settings" entry in the taskbar context menu has been renamed "Taskbar settings"
- Developers can now make custom groups for notifications
- Developers will be able to overwrite the timestamp in notifications
- You can now connect to a VPN from within the Network fly-out after selecting it
- The Calendar fly-out now supports additional calendars, like the Lunar calendar
- Some users will see a power slider in the battery fly-out
- The volume icon will now indicate support for Spatial Audio
- Notifications in the Action center now support inline progress bars
- The power fly-out will now show a slider to choose the power mode
- The Energy savings quick action toggle has been removed from the power fly-out, instead the slider has to be moved to the left to enable the mode
- The mail app is now a default pinned app in the taskbar
- The same app will no longer appear multiple times in the Action center icon when receiving multiple notifications from that app after logging in
- When using Win + V to focus on a notification, there will now be a white focus rectangle around the X if you tab over to it
- Stylized buttons in notifications are now aligned to the right to match other dialogs
- The VPN button in the Wi-Fi fly-out is now aligned to the right and no longer shows a border
- The Win + X menu now says "Apps and Features" instead of "Programs and Features"
- The Windows Defender icon has been removed from the system tray
- The Windows Defender Security Center icon has been added to the system tray
- In a dual monitor setup, you can now show a on-screen touchpad to navigate the mouse on other screens with touch if the screen on which the touchpad is displayed supports touch
- Desktop wizards like "Map a network drive" and "Extract from zip" will now scale properly when moving from one monitor to another
- The Windows 8-era share UI has been replaced with a new floating window
- Resizing windows will now look smoother
- The share icon in the Segoe MDL2 font has been updated
- PowerShell is now the default command shell, replacing Command Prompt
- The "Open command window here" context menu item has been replaced with "Open PowerShell window here"
- You can now use Ctrl + O to move focus to the address bar
- You can now import and export favorites from and to a file
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging in F12 Developer Tools
- Edge now supports the EPUB file format
- Icons of pages in the hub are now larger
- Console filter settings will persist for buttons and context menu
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging experience
- You can now "Set tabs aside" to view them later
- You can now view all tab previews at once with a new button in the tab bar
- Edge now has a jump list menu that allows you to open a new window or a new InPrivate window
- Favorites settings have been merged in the main Settings-page
- A "New Tab in Edge" button has been added to Internet Explorer
- Improved visual tree and new input model for Edge’s multi-process model
- Flash now works with a click-to-run system for untrusted Flash content
- If Cortana has a tip but the window is to narrow, Cortana will now only show an icon in the address bar
- Tooltips for longer website names in the favorites bar will now wrap instead of truncate
- You can now share a group of tabs you've set aside
- Import from another browser now brings favorites, browsing history, saved passwords and other data
- You can now run a download without saving it
- A "Save as" link has been added in addition to "Save"
- Web Notes now use the Windows Ink API instead of its own implementation
- Apps for Websites will now work
- You can now right-click on PDF documents and choose to show the toolbar
- The PDF toolbar now shown an option to search in the document for words
- The PDF toolbar has an updated design, altering the look of the pagination field
- "Books" has been added as a new page in the Hub
- Web Notes has a new icon
- You can now enable sites to open in apps if that is supported
- You can now let Edge read books aloud to you
- If you click on an image, you can now use Ctrl + Mouse wheel to zoom in the e-book viewer
- When Flash is being blocked, you'll now get a question that allows you to allow Flash once or always on that website
- Tabs will now show a book icon when reading a book
- If a book is being read aloud, switching the page will now make the reader jump to that page
- Edge will now remember your read aloud-settings for other books
- Improves the behavior of the "Find on page" feature to show the found result more central in the page
- Edge will now open the Connect pane when clicking "Cast media to device"
- Partial support for Webkit-Text-Stroke and outline-offset
- Improved performance on websites that change a large number of HTML Elements by improving the spellchecker efficiency
- H.264/AVC is now enabled by default for RTC
- Improved support for Service Workers (behind flags)
- General performance improvements
- Support for the Brotli compressed data format (on by default) as an HTTP content-encoding method
- Updated the MS-prefixed FIDO 2.0 implementation to match the latest W3C Web Authentication specification
- Support for CSS Custom Properties (aka CSS Variables)
- Preliminary support for the IntersectionObserver API
- Async/await is on by default
- DOM performance improvements
- Support for WebVR
- Support for Content Security Policy 2
- Flash content is now blocked by default
- Preview support for Web Payments
- First stage of render refactor to broaden support for independent composition
- When using emoji’s, Edge will now render them in full color by default
- WebRTC 1.0 support
- Re-deferral support
- Chakra JIT is not out-of-process by default
- "Service Workers" has been added
- "TCP Fast Open" has been added
- "Enable New Editing Command Implementation" has been added
- "Enable New Serialization for Clipboard Implementation" has been added
- "Enable TSF 3D Implementation" has been added
- "Disable navigator.pointerEnabled API" has been added
- "Only execute timers once per second in nonvisible tabs to improve battery life" has been removed
- "Use legacy setInterval behavior" has been removed
- "Enable Media Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable CSS Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable Web Authentication APIs for accessing scoped credentials" has been added
- "Core platform support for Fetch abstraction" has been added
- "Preliminary implementation of the Payment Request DOM API" has been added
- "Support for the individual transform syntax for CSS transforms" has been added
- "Allow independent rendering of HTML5 Video elements" has been added
- "Enable individual transforms" has been added
- "Enable Input Interleaved Tasks" has been added
- "Allow background tabs to be put into a low power mode" has been added
- "Enable experimental networking features" has been added
- "Enable experimental H.264/AVC support" has been removed
- You can now set the composition engine
- Internet Explorer now has a new "new tab" page that resembles that of Edge, additional to the old Internet Explorer version
- A new "New tab" button has been added to open Edge
- Storage Usage now shows icons for each type of file
- Offline maps storage location has been moved from "Offline maps" to "Storage"
- The settings to change saving locations have been moved to their own page in Storage settings
- The Storage usage page has been redesigned and categories are now ordered from highest usage to lowest
- You can now let Windows reduce the blue light emitted from the screen with Night light
- A link to manage Storage Spaces has been added under "Storage"
- Cross-Device Experiences can now be set to share with your devices or everyone
- The screen resolution setting has been moved to the main "Display" panel
- "Continue App Experiences" has been renamed to "Cross-Device Experiences"
- A new option has been added under "Storage" to allow you to let Windows remove unused temporary files and files that have been in the recycle bin for longer than 30 days
- You can now choose to optimize for battery use or video quality when watching a video on battery
- Custom scaling has been added as a subpage
- You can now set basic swipe gestures to alter the audio and volume
- Adds support to record a key combo under Advanced gestures
- Resetting the gestures page will now result in a progress circle and a checkmark when it is finished
- There is now a link to handwriting training under "Pen & Windows Ink"
- You can now disable the "Recommended app" in the Windows Ink Workspace
- A new Enterprise Cloud Printers discovery UI is now available
- "Bluetooth" and "Connected Devices" has been merged into "Bluetooth & other devices"
- Bluetooth audio devices can now be disconnected and reconnected
- The options accessible through devices like the Surface Dial can now be set on a per-app base
- You can now set keyboard shortcuts that include several common symbols
- Improved design on the Printers & Scanners settings page
Network & Internet
- Wi-Fi Calling has been added
- You can now set a time for when the Wi-Fi connection on your device has to be turned on again
- The Data usage page now shows a bar graph instead of a circle
- Data usage details for individual apps now show usage as a bar
- LANs can now be set to be a Metered Connection
- "Wi-Fi Sense" and "Paid Wi-Fi Services" have been merged into the new "Wi-Fi Services" on the "Wi-Fi" page
- You can now enable the Virtual Touchpad icon from within settings
- You can now change your theme on the "Theme" page
- You can now pick colors from your "Recent colors"
- You can now set a custom accent color
- You can now set a custom background color
- Improved design on the Background settings page
- Apps has been added as a new category
- "Apps & features", "Default apps", "Offline maps" and "Apps for websites" have been moved from System to Apps
- You can now sort app extensions
- You can now let Windows block all non-Store apps or ask for confirmation before installing
- Windows Anywhere has been added under Account
- Windows can now lock the device dynamically when you leave it with Windows Hello
- Settings up Windows Hello now provides visual guidance which tracks your face in real-time
- The progress indicator for Windows Hello has been improved
- You can now enable Dynamic Lock to lock your device when your phone goes out of reach
Time & language
- You can now download support for braille
- You can now enable the Lunar calendar to be shown in the Calendar fly-out
- Gaming has been added as a new category in the Settings app
- "Game bar" has been added and allows you to manage the Game bar and hotkeys
- "Game DVR" has been added with settings like storage location, FPS and more
- "Broadcasting" has been added with settings to manage your broadcasts like audio quality and more
- "Game Mode" has been added and allows you to enable Game Mode which will improve overall performance while playing a game
Ease of Access
- You can now set audio to use mono
- You can now install Braille
- A new page "Tasks" to manage which apps can access your tasks
- A new page "App diagnostics" has been added allowing you to allow apps to use diagnostics
- You're now either in the "Basic" or "Full" group for feedback and diagnostics, with "Enhanced" removed
- You can now disable Microsoft from using diagnostic data to provide a tailored experience
Update & recovery
- Delivery Optimization is now enabled for Insiders
- Windows Update now divides the update history in categories
- The range for Active Hours has been enlarged to 18 hours, up from 12
- Windows Update has a new icon, resembling the outline of the Windows-logo with two circling arrows in it
- Windows Update will now ask you to schedule a pending update if no good timeslot to automatically update can be found
- You can now suspend updates for 35 days
- Windows Update now better understands if the screen is being used for projecting, etc. and not attempt to restart
- Windows Update now has a new icon to show you if you're up-to-date
- You can now select from which branch you are served with a dropdown
- You can now defer feature updates for up to 365 days
- You can now defer quality updates for up to 30 days
- "Removable drives" has been added as a new panel
- Troubleshoot has been added as a new page and allows you to easily start troubleshooting a number of features in Windows
- Under "Restart settings" you can now require Windows Update to show more notifications before restarting
- Windows Defender settings have been removed
- The icons for full screen searches have been made smaller to allow for more results
- A sidebar is now shown offering help and links to related settings
- When scrolling in Settings, the header will now stay visible on top
- You can now change both color and thickness of pencils without having to reopen the dropdown
- The protractor tool has been added with a compass included
- The protractor will now keep showing the degree until you start drawing again
- The degree visual will now have a white background instead of red
- The number of Recently Used apps is now 6 instead of 5
- When a lot of ink is present on a sketch, the Ink Workspace will now load faster
- You can now make the protractor larger and smaller with the scroll-wheel on your mouse
- When using Ink, the cursor will no longer be displayed
- Improved reliability when using the protractor
- You can now start working on a previous screen sketch
- The ink pen, pencil and highlighter now show a preview of what it looks like to use the currently selected color and thickness
- The ruler can now be rotated in sub degree increments
- The cursor will no longer be shown when you are using ink
- The color of the pen, pencil and marker is now indicated in the icon instead of in a circle
- You can now remove ink with a point eraser, additional to "Line eraser" and "Remove all ink"
- In a multi-monitor setup with the Ink Workspace icon enabled, clicking the icon will now open it on the screen it was clicked on
- Ink now has a rich color range when High Contrast is enabled
- Improved copy reliability in Screen Sketch
- Improved performance when using the point eraser in Sketchpad
- Windows Ink will now remember your most recently used stencil
- Kernel debugging over 1394 has been removed
- Built-in support for USB Audio 2.0
- You can now uninstall a number of stock apps that previously did not support this
- Shared devices on your home network will only show up when the network is changed to "private" or "enterprise"
- Apps that have been de-provisioned from your OS image won't install again automatically unless you reinstalled them yourself
- On devices with more than 3.5 GB memory, service hosts will be split into individual processes
- When one process fails, it will no longer take down the whole service host
- Task Manager will give a better overview of what Windows is doing in these background processes
- It will be easier to troubleshoot which process is causing issues for both IT pros and Microsoft
- Process will now all have their own individual permissions, improving security
- Custom printer names will now be remembered after upgrading
- Optional components will now stay installed after upgrading to this build
- PCs will no longer have to reboot after turning on Developer Mode
- Upgrading will now migrate custom scan code mappings
- You can now override the scaling in Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- You can now use Ctrl + L to set focus to the address bar in the Registry Editor
- You can now use short notations for HKEY names (for example, HKCU instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER)
- Hyper-V instances will now remember your zoom level for the next session
- Upgrades will now remember UAC settings, startup shortcuts and File Explorer folders pinned to the Start menu
- This update is being rolled out with the Unified Update Platform
- New rendering technology for content in UWP apps
- Windows will now temporarily prefer the Microsoft driver for USB Audio 2.0 over a third party driver
- The handwriting panel will now float next to the input field by default rather than being docked
- Windows Hello recognition has been improved
- The default user's numlock settings is now preserved after upgrading
- Windows will try to reapply power settings that got lost in previous upgrades
- Uploading crash data will no longer interfere with other network-intensive activities
- Improved scaling in Microsoft Management Console and Disk Management
- You can now use File Explorer keyboard navigation shortcuts in the Registry Editor
- Some users will now see apps being throttled to improve battery life
- The OOBE has been redesigned
- The OOBE can now be controlled with Cortana’s voice commands
- The OOBE experience now includes a number of new privacy settings like Location, Speech recognition and Diagnostics
- The OOBE now supports captive portal Wi-Fi connections
- The OOBE has an updated design for signing into or signing up for a Microsoft Account
- The OOBE now has pagination to indicate your progress
- The OOBE now uses the new Windows Hello implementation to enroll
- The OOBE now uses a recorded voice instead of a synthetic voice
- The OOBE now supports subtitles
- While you're account is being prepared after an upgrade or after installation, new strings will appear
- Bugcheck screens are now green instead of blue for Insider Previews
- If Windows shutdown abnormal, a new Abnormal Shutdown Diagnosis will run after booting to diagnose the issue
- Performance Monitor now handles High-DPI screens better
- In Properties for programs, a new setting has been added under Compatibility which will enable improved High-DPI rendering
- Windows will now better handle desktop icons when changes to the device's setup are made (like removing a screen)
- "Quick Create" has been added as a new option to create Virtual Machines in Hyper-V
- When an Hyper-V Machine is turned off a start button will be shown
- Behavior of the scrollbar has been improved for apps using the Creators Update SDK
- Updated Bluetooth API with GATT Server, Bluetooth LE Peripheral role and unpaired Bluetooth LE device connectivity support
- The OOBE will now skip Cortana if an audio output device isn't found
- Improved recognition for 3 finger gestures
- Narrator now supports form field navigation and a number of new keyboard shortcuts to navigate forms
- Narrator will now read the content of the page before the content on the bottom app bar if an app has one
- Narrator will now indicate when it is exiting
- Narrator can now explain context of whatever it is reading
- You can now use Caps Lock + / to read the current active window title
- Narrator will now recognize edit boxes better in Scan Mode on the web
- Improved reliability of continuous reading when changing focus
- Narrator can now tell you about fonts, colors, line spacing, margins and more
- The default Context Awareness level for Narrator is now set to 2
- The shortcut to get advanced information about the element with focus in Narrator has been changed to Caps Lock + F
- The Narrator hotkey is being changed from Win + Enter to Ctrl + Win + Enter
- Narrator is now supported in WinPE and WinRE
- Narrator can now more to a heading level by typing that number in scan mode, number + Shift for the previous heading with that level
- You can now use Home and End to move to the start or end of a line of text in scan mode
- You can now use Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End to move to the start of end of a web page or other reaching content
- Support for braille has been added
- Improved XAML framework to make UWP apps work better in high contrast
- Improved keyboard accessibility for the Snipping Tool
- A number of improvements have been made to translations
- Windows will now better handle fuzzy matching for pinyin with an updated Microsoft Pinyin IME candidate pane experience
- The IME mode indicator in the taskbar now has a context menu
- You can now import and export self-learned phrases in the Pinyin IME
- The Wubi IME now support self-learned phrases
- You can now enter text in linemode for Chinese (Simplified)
- You can now remove text predictions from the Japanese IME
- Improved conversion accuracy and responsiveness in the Japanese IME
- The language bar for Pinyin IME now opens IME settings as well when clicking the settings icon
- The Pinyin settings page has been revamped into 5 new categories
- Several new hotkeys have been added for Pinyin IME
- Self-learned phrases will now roam between your devices when using the same Microsoft Account
- The Pinyin IME emoji panel has been redesigned
- In Pinyin IME, U-mode can now be used for advanced input features and V-mode can be used to input content which normally is not easy/quick to type
- Name input mode has been added for the Pinyin IME
- Pinyin IME users can now add, edit, or delete custom double pinyin schemes
- When the Japanese IME is turned on or off, a large icon will be shown in the middle of the screen to indicate this
- The composition string to now show 3 predictive candidates by default in the Japanese IME
- English words are now shown more frequently as predictive candidates to make it easier to insert English words
- Latin-based languages now have an ellipsis child key when holding the period key on the touch keyboard
- The text after upgrading has been changed from "Might take several minutes" instead of "Might take several minutes or so"
- Paint 3D Preview is now included as a default app
- View 3D Preview has been added as a default app
- Contact Support has been renamed Get Help
- Learn Gestures has been added as a default app
- The Mixed Reality Portal has been added as a default app
- The Get Help-app has a new icon
- 3D Builder has been moved to the Windows Accessories folder in start
- Searching and launching mspaint.exe will no longer launch Paint 3D
Windows Defender Security Center
- Windows Defender has been added as a default app
- You can now run a quick, advanced and full scan
- "Device performance & Health" had been added
- You can now check for updates directly from the "Virus & threat protection" page
- You can now change the Windows Defender settings in Defender itself
- Windows Defenders settings are now functional
- Family options now help you set up a family or view device information
- You can now refresh your PC in Windows Defender
- You can now manage SmartScreen for apps, Edge and Windows Store
- You can now buy books through the Windows Store
- The Store will now show a progress bar in the Action Center
- The PIN field on the logon screen will now register keys as numbers no matter if NumLock is on or off
- Improved scaling for games that have a different aspect ratio than the native display resolution
- The Registry Editor now has an address bar
- Improved precision touchpad recognitions for left and right clicks, two-finger taps, improving pin-to-zoom and two-finger tap detection
- Improved framerates when the Game bar is being shown on full screen games
- Installing Bash on Ubuntu on Windows will now install version 16.04 instead of 14.04
- You can now launch Windows binaries from a WSL command prompt
- Updated advanced properties in Sounds control panel to allow you to select 24 and 32 bit at 176400Hz, and 16, 24 and 32 bit at 352800 Hz as the default format for devices that support it
- USB Audio 2.0 devices are now named by using the make/model instead of a generic name
- Yahoo Mail accounts will now be able to use OAuth
- Copying Windows Information Protection files or saving them to a removable drive will now ask you if you want to keep it a Work file, make it Personal or cancel the action
- When opening a Windows Information Protection file in an unauthorized app, Windows will now warn the user
- When changing the volume with Precision Touchpad gestures, the volume UI will now be shown and the gesture can be shorter
- When you should sign-in to an app and multiple accounts are available, Windows will now show you all your accounts and allow you to add more
- You can now capture a region of your screen with Win + Shift + S
- The Speaker Properties dialog now allows you to configure Spatial Audio for different endpoints
- When using Miracast to a device that supports input, a notification will be shown to help you enable input on that device
- The Virtual Touchpad is slightly larger
- You can now use Alt + N to use the snipping tool and navigate with the arrow keys to select the area that has to be snapped
- The Win + Shift + S snipping tool now supports navigating with the arrow keys as well
- You can now enable and disable Game Mode in the game settings
- A broadcast icon has been added to the Game Bar
- Snipping tool has a new Mode-button allowing you to choose which mode the snip should be made in while new immediately starts the snip and new icons
- You can now record with Beam
- You can now resize Hyper-V windows in Enhanced session mode
- Paint now has a "Open Paint 3D" button in the ribbon
- The on-screen touchpad has a new design to make to left and right button better visible
- Apps can now request users to pin their primary tile
- Apps can now implement compact mode, which allows an app to be shown on the screen in a small window on top of the window that's currently in focus
- Game Bar now provides support in full screen for an additional 88 titles: ARMA 3, Battlefield 1, Civilization V, Dark Souls III, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Mad Max, Mafia 2, NBA 2K16, Overwatch, Star Wars: The Old Republic, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, The Binding of Isaac, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Terraria, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Total War: WARHAMMER, Warframe, World of Tanks, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Zombies, FIFA 14, FIFA 17, FIFA Manager 14, Grim Dawn, Guild Wars 2, Left 4 Dead 2, MapleStory, Paragon, Payday 2, Rocket League, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Sims 4, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Warface, Aion, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Civilization VI, Company of Heroes 2, Crusader Kings 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, Elite: Dangerous, Euro Trucks 2 Simulator, Europa Universalis IV, Eve Online, F1 2016, Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry 4, Football Manager 2016, Football Manager 2017, Garry’s Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Hearts of Iron IV, Hitman – Full Experience, Killing Floor 2, Lineage 2 – The Chaotic Throne, Mafia III, Mass Effect 3, Mechwarrior Online, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Need for Speed, Path Of Exile, Planet Coaster, Planetside 2, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Deluxe Edition, Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Project CARS, Roblox, Smite, Source Engine Titles/Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, TERA, The Sims 3, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Titanfall 2, Total War: Attila, Watch_Dogs 2, World of Warplanes and XCOM 2
- Right-clicking an app suggestion in the Share UI now allows you to turn them off
- The Win32 Windows Defender has been removed
- The Trusted Platform Module Management control panel has been updated to provide more info when the TPM is "Not ready for use" or "Ready for use, with reduced functionality"
- Windows will now respond better when Win + L is pressed when playing a full screen game
- The Alt + F4 Shutdown dialog has been improved to better handle DPI changes with external monitors
- Improved logic to handle how users connect to devices
- The rainbow flag emoji is now supported
- Build branch strings and timestamps have been replaced with static values in the version resources of OS binaries
- Improves the system tray logic to be more robust when bad data is presented
- The System (Enhanced) setting is now available in the Windows ADK for IT Professionals
- Improved Settings reliability
- Windows Defender has been renamed Windows Defender Antivirus
- Improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps
- Windows now identifies itself as version 1703
Issues reporting formWe highly recommend using Feedback application but if it isn't an option refer to the form below and post issue report as a comment to stickied moderator comment.
- Description: Describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
- Reproduction: Provide clear and concise steps that will allow the person/people trying to help you to reproduce/understand the bug.
- Frequency: How often does the bug occur? If it’s a complete one off then it may not be worth investigation, but if it’s more frequent it’s useful to know how often.
- Video / Screenshot: A link to a video or screenshot of your bug, if that would be helpful. Imgur is a great website for pasting screenshots and ShareX is a great program for recording gifs, videos.
- System Specifications: Processor name, RAM, Graphics card, anything you think could be useful. Please ensure that you have the latest updates and driver updates installed.
- Anything else you would find useful: Anything else that may be useful to the person helping you and Feedback application link possible.
Juniper Publishers Indexing Sites List
All journals may be registered in the ICI World of Journals database. The database gathers information on international scientific journals which is divided into sections: general information, contents of individual issues, detailed bibliography (references) for every publication, as well as full texts of publications in the form of attached files (optional). Within the ICI World of Journals database, each editorial office may access, free of charge, the IT system which allows you to manage your journal's passport: updating journal’s information, presenting main fields of activity and sharing the publications with almost 200 thousand users from all over the world. The idea behind the ICI World of Journals database is to create a place where scientific journals from all over the world would undergo verification for ‘predatory journals’ practices by scientific community. The ICI World of Journals database allows journals which care about completeness and topicality of their passports to build their citation rates and international cooperation.
The name Scilit uses components of the words “scientific” and “literature”. This database of scholarly works is developed and maintained by the open access publisher MDPI.
Scilit is a comprehensive, free database for scientists using a new method to collate data and indexing scientific material. Our crawlers extract the latest data from CrossRef and PubMed on a daily basis. This means that newly published articles are added to Scilit immediately.
Publons is a commercial website that provides a free service for academics to track, verify, and showcase their peer review and editorial contributions for academic journals. It was launched in 2012 and by 2018 more than 500,000 researchers have joined the site, adding more than one million reviews across 25,000 journals. Publons' mission is to "speed up science by harnessing the power of peer review". Publons claims that by turning peer review into a measurable research output, academics can use their review and editorial record as evidence of their standing and influence in their field. Publons says its business model is based on partnering with publishers.
Publons produces a verified record of a person's review and editorial activity for journals. This evidence is showcased on reviewers' online profiles and can be downloaded to include in CVs, funding and job applications, and promotion and performance evaluations.
Publons also provides:
• tools for publishers to find, screen, contact, and motivate peer reviewers;
• data and publications about global peer review behaviour;
• peer review training for early-career researchers; and
• features for academics to discuss and evaluate published research.
Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) was founded by renowned scientists. A group of 70 scientist from various countries in different disciplines are started SIS with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. SIS offering academic database services to researcher. It's mainly: citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents SIS maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers. SIS focuses on: citation indexing, citation analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals. SIS Provides Quantitative And Qualitative Tool For Ranking, Evaluating And Categorizing The Journals For Academic Evaluation And Excellence. This Factor Is Used For Evaluating The Prestige Of Journals. The Evaluation Is Carried Out By Considering The Factors Like Paper Originality, Citation, Editorial Quality, and Regularity & International Presence. We Perform The In-Depth Analysis Method. The Acceptance And Rejection Rates Of Journals Can Be A Determining Factor. Low Acceptance Rate, High Rejection Rate Journals Are Considered The Best And Most Prestigious Journals As The Acceptance Criteria Is Of High Quality Standard. Many Journals And Societies Have Web Pages That Give Publication Data And Style Requirements And Often Includes Acceptance/Rejection Rates. The Paper Copy Of The Journal Occasionally Includes This Data And Will Always Provide Current Contact Information. Whether A Journal Is Indexed In The Major Indexing/Abstracting Service In The Field Is Another Criteria That Can Be Used To Assess The Worth And Quality Of A Journal.
ResearchBib is open access with high standard indexing database for researchers and publishers. Research Bible may freely index journals, research papers, call for papers, research position.
We share a passion to build research communities to discover and promote great research resources from around the world and maximize researchers’ academic social impacts.
Google Scholar :
Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. Released in beta in November 2004, the Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online academic journals and books, conference papers, theses and dissertations, preprints, abstracts, technical reports, and other scholarly literature, including court opinions and patents. While Google does not publish the size of Google Scholar's database, scientometric researchers estimated it to contain roughly 389 million documents including articles, citations and patents making it the world's largest academic search engine in January 2018. Previously, the size was estimated at 160 million documents as of May 2014.] An earlier statistical estimate published in PLOS ONE using a Mark and recapture method estimated approximately 80–90% coverage of all articles published in English with an estimate of 100 million. This estimate also determined how many documents were freely available on the web.
WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
You can search for popular books, music CDs and videos—all of the physical items you're used to getting from libraries. You can also discover many new kinds of digital content, such as downloadable audiobooks. You may also find article citations with links to their full text; authoritative research materials, such as documents and photos of local or historic significance; and digital versions of rare items that aren't available to the public. Because WorldCat libraries serve diverse communities in dozens of countries, resources are available in many languages.
Crossref (formerly styled CrossRef) is an official Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Registration Agency of the International DOI Foundation. It is run by the Publishers International Linking Association Inc. (PILA) and was launched in early 2000 as a cooperative effort among publishers to enable persistent cross-publisher citation linking in online academic journals
Crossref is a not-for-profit association of about 2000 voting member publishers who represent 4300 societies and open access publishers, including both commercial and not-for-profit organizations. Crossref includes publishers with varied business models, including those with both open access and subscription policies. Crossref does not provide a database of fulltext scientific content. Rather, it facilitates the links between distributed content hosted at other sites.
Crossref interlinks millions of items from a variety of content types, including journals, books, conference proceedings, working papers, technical reports, and data sets. Linked content includes materials from Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) and Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) disciplines. The expense is paid for by Crossref Member publishers. Crossref provides the technical and business infrastructure to provide for this reference linking using Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs). Crossref provides deposit and query service for its DOIs.
In addition to the DOI technology linking scholarly references, Crossref enables a common linking contract among its participants. Members agree to assign DOIs to their current journal content and they also agree to link from the references of their content to other publishers' content. This reciprocity is an important component of what makes the system work.
Non-publisher organizations can participate in Crossref by becoming affiliates. Such organizations include libraries, online journal hosts, linking service providers, secondary database providers, search engines and providers of article discovery tools.
The ICMJE recommendations (full title, Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals) are a set of guidelines produced by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors for standardising the ethics, preparation and formatting of manuscripts submitted for publication by biomedical journals. Compliance with the ICMJE Recommendations is required by most leading biomedical journals. As of 2017, over ~3274 journals worldwide followed the Uniform Requirements
Scribd began as a site to host and share documents While at Harvard, Trip Adler was inspired to start Scribd after learning about the lengthy process required to publish academic papers.] His father, a doctor at Stanford, was told it would take 18 months to have his medical research published Adler wanted to create a simple way to publish and share written content online. He co-founded Scribd with Jared Friedman and attended the inaugural class of Y Combinator in the summer of 2006. There, Scribd received its initial $120,000 in seed funding and then launched in a San Francisco apartment in March 2007.
Scribd was called "the YouTube for documents", allowing anyone to self-publish on the site using its document reader. The document reader turns PDFs, Word documents, and PowerPoints into Web documents that can be shared on any website that allows embeds. In its first year, Scribd grew rapidly to 23.5 million visitors as of November 2008. It also ranked as one of the top 20 social media sites according to Comscore.
In June 2009, Scribd launched the Scribd Store, enabling writers to easily upload and sell digital copies of their work online.] That same month, the site partnered with Simon & Schuster to sell e-books on Scribd. The deal made digital editions of 5,000 titles available for purchase on Scribd, including books from bestselling authors like Stephen King, Dan Brown, and Mary Higgins Clark.
In October 2009, Scribd launched its branded reader for media companies including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and MediaBistro. ProQuest began publishing dissertations and theses on Scribd in December 2009.] In August 2010, many notable documents hosted on Scribd began to go viral, including the California Proposition 8 ruling, which received over 100,000 views in about 24 minutes, and HP's lawsuit against Mark Hurd's move to Oracle.
Citefactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals. The Directory indexing of journal aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use an appropriate quality control system, and it will not be limited to particular languages or subject areas. The aim of the Directory is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
PlagScan is a plagiarism detection software, mostly used by academic institutions. PlagScan compares submissions with web documents, journals and internal archives. The software was launched in 2009 by Markus Goldbach and Johannes Knabe.
PlagScan is offered as a Software as a Service and as an on-premise solution. Users can either register as a single user or as an organization. Upon first-time registration, single users receive a free test credit and can purchase additional credits for future submissions, after the completion of a satisfactory trial.
Organizational users verify the organization’s address prior to using the software. An obligation-free quote can be requested immediately on the website. Organizations can choose from a variety of options and create multiple administrators and groups, for example, to divide different departments within one institution.
After scanning a submission for plagiarism, PlagScan provides users with a detailed report that indicates potential plagiarism and lists the matched sources.
Genamics is a software and web development firm dedicated to ensuring scientists have access to all the computer tools and computer resources available today. As science becomes increasingly reliant on the plethora of new ways computers improve our productivity, it is essential that scientists can readily apply this technology to their work. Our tight communication with scientists and computer technologists enables us to provide both down-to-earth and cutting-edge ways of achieving this goal.
The products and services we create at Genamics are built on three core foundations: 1. Ease of use; 2. High Technology; 3. Future foresight.
At Genamics we have strived to make every effort to design our products and services to be as easy as possible to use, yet not compromise their power and flexibility. We have taken great care and thought in creating user interfaces that are highly intuitive and easy to understand. Perhaps most importantly of all, we listen to our users and respond to their suggestions and requirements. It is only by this constant refinement, that we can create products that are genuinely friendly and fulfilling to our users.
2. High Technology
Computers and biotechnology are perhaps the fastest moving industries of our times. The utilization of the latest technology is a key factor in progressing and maintaining our products and services to the forefront in their field. By adopting cutting-edge programming tools, we have been able to drastically reduce development time and have the additional capacity to rapidly steer our applications in new directions. Our broad knowledge in computers and science, allows to select the best technologies to meet our goals and ultimately provide the best experience for our users.
Applications built at Genamics are developed using a highly object-oriented approach. This has allowed us to build up a large library of general components and controls, which can readily be re-used for new and upcoming projects. Our Visual J++ Developer Center provides the medium by which we can maintain contacts and support with Visual J++ programmers on an international scale. Being largely open-source, the Genamics Library mutually benefits programmers and us, by allowing it to be extended in ways that would not be possible within a single company. Custom coursework - reliable research papers writing help from a team of professional writers.
3. Future Foresight
With the fast moving industries that we are involved in, predicting and understanding their future directions is especially important to us. Consequently, the solutions we create don't just solve the problems of our customers today, but are also ready to handle the problems of tomorrow. The products and services we build are designed within a highly open framework, with many of these future considerations in mind. Similarly, the tools and technologies we adopt to create our solutions are chosen not just for how much can be achieved currently with them, but also for their own future potential and capacity to meet future challenges.
At Genamics we are continually prospecting for new innovations and technologies. Already, we have a number of exciting new projects underway, which we hope to bring to you in the near future.
Semantic Scholar :
Semantic Scholar is a project developed at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Publicly released in November 2015, it is designed to be an AI-backed search engine for scientific journal articles. The project uses a combination of machine learning, natural language processing, and machine vision to add a layer of semantic analysis to the traditional methods of citation analysis, and to extract relevant figures, entities, and venues from papers. In comparison to Google Scholar and PubMed, Semantic Scholar is designed to highlight the most important and influential papers, and to identify the connections between them.
As of January 2018, following a 2017 project that added biomedical papers and topic summaries, the Semantic Scholar corpus included more than 40 million papers from computer science and biomedicine. In March 2018, Doug Raymond, who developed machine learning initiatives for the Amazon Alexa platform, was hired to lead the Semantic Scholar project. As of August 2019, the number of included papers had grown to more than 173 million after the addition of the Microsoft Academic Graph records
DRJI provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research. Directory of Research Journals Indexing is a free online service that helps you to find web resources for your articles and research. With millions of resources available on the Internet, it can be difficult to find useful material. We have reviewed and evaluated thousands of resources to help you choose key websites in your subject. Our indexed journals will be submitted to all social networks and world's top most indexing and they will be displayed on world's top electronic library. In short, all journals will reach all continents.
The ORCID Open Researcher and Contributor ID) is a nonproprietary alphanumeric code to uniquely identify scientific and other academic authors and contributors This addresses the problem that a particular author's contributions to the scientific literature or publications in the humanities can be hard to recognize as most personal names are not unique, they can change have cultural differences in name order, contain inconsistent use of first-name abbreviations and employ different writing systems. It provides a persistent identity for humans, similar to that created for content-related entities on digital networks by digital object identifiers (DOIs).
The ORCID organization, ORCID Inc., offers an open and independent registry intended to be the de facto standard for contributor identification in research and academic publishing. On 16 October 2012, ORCID launched its registry services and started issuing user identifiers.
BASE is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources. BASE provides more than 150 million documents from more than 7,000 sources. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access). BASE is operated by Bielefeld University Library.
We are indexing the metadata of all kinds of academically relevant resources – journals, institutional repositories, digital collections etc. – which provide an OAI interface and use OAI-PMH for providing their contents (see our Golden Rules for Repository Managers).
The index is continuously enhanced by integrating further sources (you can suggest a source which is not indexed yet). We are working on several new features like a claiming service for authors within the ORCID DE project.
BASE is a registered OAI service provider. Database managers can integrate the BASE index into their local infrastructure (e.g. meta search engines, library catalogues). Further on there are several tools and services for users, database and repository managers.
Sciforum is an event planning platform that supports open science by offering the opportunity to host and participate in academic conferences. It provides an environment for scholarly exchange, discussion of topics of current interest, building of networks and establishing collaborations. Sciforum was launched in 2009 by MDPI, an academic open-access publisher with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
Sciforum does not only offer the possibility to participate in conferences, but invites scientists to organize their own conferences. The organizers reduce their administrative efforts thanks to an online tool that supports all aspects of conference organization, including setting up and maintaining the conference website, managing the peer-review process, publishing the conference proceedings, handling and coordinating the conference schedule, registration, billing, sponsors, etc. Organizers can choose between physical and online conferences and whether they require administrative support from Sciforum staff.
ScienceOpen is an interactive discovery environment for scholarly research across all disciplines. It is freely accessible for all and offers hosting and promotional services within the platform for publishers and institutes. The organization is based in Berlin and has a technical office in Boston. It is a member of CrossRef, ORCID the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, STM Association and the Directory of Open Access Journals. The company was designated as one of “10 to Watch” by research advisory firm Outsell in its report
Sintex Industries BSE: (Earlier known as The Bharat Vijay Mills Ltd) is the world largest producer of plastic water tank. It is also Asia's largest manufacturer of corduroy fabrics. Sintex has a strong presence in 4 continents, i.e Europe, America, Africa, and Asia. Presence in the countries like France, Germany and USA. It is primarily into Building Material Solutions, Textiles Solutions & Custom moulding Solutions. Its manufacturing includes a wide range of plastic products including prefabricated structures, industrial custom moulding products, monolithic constructions and water storage tanks. In the textile segment, the company focuses on niche segment specialising in men's shirting.
Get More Information About Juniper Publishers Please Click on Below Link: